The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the narcacistic guilt trip video the absolute absence of any mention of workaway is very telling. Could it be the fact that she owes thousands to workaways she stole wages from. My understanding is it's a visa issue if any of these poor people she ripped off file on her. Here a judgement can be made for wage theft in general. I wonder how that could be done in France.
Where is Angelina from? I couldn't quite place her accent.

And yeah, poor hamster. I wish they didn't leave him out in the snow to be eaten by dragons.
I believe from Estonia.

Reactions: 5
Were any of you moved emotionally by the LOTL on her latest vlog?
Were you compelled to give your monthly 'tithes' by joining Patreon?
Were you inspired by the vision SJ laid out for the future of HER castle?

Watching today's vlog was like watching a rerun of a 90s televangelist!

"Let me share a big hairy audacious goal with you...blah blah blah....."
in plain English, "Please send me more money and I'll show you more of me living my paaaarfact life!"

At least televangelists promise some form of spiritual/religious experience/teaching in return (and gifts are tax-deductible)!

What does Stephanie Jarvis offer in return? The opportunity to live vicariously through her--popping bottles of champagne, dancing the tango, eating in splendor, dressing in designer items, hosting awesome soirees, getting served breakfast by "servants"?

Woman, if you can't afford to live your dream on your own, don't make other people pay for it!

But...I think TT is rocking her boat a lot which made her feel the need to explain the "merits" of supporting her financially.

lalalalalande.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The biggest witch slap ๐Ÿ‘‹

and there was many

the highway ingorance of LOTLL

marie is trying to set up a florist
shes alluded to it for ever

witch of all witch slaps
Iโ€™ve hired four people in a pandemic
๐Ÿ˜ท

eh not with your own money ๐Ÿ’ฐ
I offered Marie a job as a cook

for the summer ....
game set match ...
Run Marie like the wind

look what sheโ€™s done with DB
your next ๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
What's performance SWSFTB ... Oscar nomination from TL! I nearly believed her...really, had too pinch myself to remember what a professionall bullshitter she is!
She bought the Chateau to ' Be close to nature! '๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚fell of chair!,
Put all her ยฃ300.000 inheritance in, plus a little pad In UK.. no mention of all Niks handouts when her money ran out!
No suggestion of a JOB! Says she's a perfectionist! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ chair moment again!! Mentioned her loyal friends, picure of..wait for it DANA! I could go on, but seriously! Hope you've enjoyed your time on TL SWSFTB! It's made you a lot more money... good luck with all your Patreon only 'B n B guests!' ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ Still shaking head, Need alcohol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The early inheritance was the only new information I detected. I feel like everything else had been said before, just not as cohesively and with a tattle timeline. Nice work Steph. Here for it.
She also mentioned that she invested another 300k in renovations, but when they made another estimate of the building it didn't increase in worth๐Ÿ˜ณ bad investment..
Then she will only open the bed&breakfast for chateau lovers and patreons in future, not post it on booking sites anymore. Exception for the 2 gรฎtes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the narcacistic guilt trip video the absolute absence of any mention of workaway is very telling. Could it be the fact that she owes thousands to workaways she stole wages from. My understanding is it's a visa issue if any of these poor people she ripped off file on her. Here a judgement can be made for wage theft in general. I wonder how that could be done in France.
Only mentioned her 'special friend Jamie!' Whom helped her with the FRK clumps aroundd the fountain!

Reactions: 4
Witch grass....
Who was that man pawing at SJ while she was trying to slither out from under?

He's an artist chateau owner, his wife is American and TV production so away travelling a lot when they appeared on C4.
Quite out there friends that showed up for his exhibition opening.

Reactions: 5
She also mentioned that she invested another 300k in renovations, but when they made another estimate of the building it didn't increase in worth๐Ÿ˜ณ bad investment..
Then she will only open the bed&breakfast for chateau lovers and patreons in future, not post it on booking sites anymore. Exception for the 2 gรฎtes.
Has anyone heard of these two gites before? Are they Potts place, and Niks! Mummies?

Reactions: 6
The younger pic of her father flashed on the screen. Looked to me like a younger pic of Gerry. Before seeing that I was on the fence about that situation. But I'm not there anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Witch grass....

He's an artist chateau owner, his wife is American and TV production so away travelling a lot when they appeared on C4.
No, he was one of the gay couple, who managed a beautiful chateau, that they sold last year I believe. The artist guy,with the American wife, was the one in the crazy top hat.. always seems to flirt with MP.

Reactions: 8
What's performance SWSFTB ... Oscar nomination from TL! I nearly believed her...really, had too pinch myself to remember what a professionall bullshitter she is!
Put all her ยฃ300.000 inheritance in, plus a little pad In UK.. no mention of all Niks handouts when her money ran out!
No suggestion of a JOB! Says she's a perfectionist! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ chair moment again!! Mentioned her loyal friends, picure of..wait for it DANA! I could go on, but seriously! Hope you've enjoyed your time on TL SWSFTB! It's made you a lot more money... good luck with all your Patreon only 'B n B guests!' ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ Still shaking head, Need alcohol
SJ: "I've always dreamed of living in a chateau since I was a little girl."

Gerald Grady: "Oh, princess, you deserve a chateau and all the tributes people can give....you're like a magnet!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Witch grass....

Johnny Darko

Reactions: 3
What does Stephanie Jarvis offer in return?
An audience with Stefanie Jarvis, Queen of La Lande, Popess of the Chateauverse, Lady of the Lost Lake (verified by the Cassini map), High Hostess with the Moatstes, Reine du Patreon, Governess of the First Men (Nic, MP & Selmar) & the Lost Children (Marie, Natie, BJJ), Custodienne of the Ruined Mill, Destroyer of Dairy Rooms, and lastly The Benevolent Mother of Ians and other fowls.

• Haha
  • Heart

in plain English, "Please send me more money and I'll show you more of me living my paaaarfact life!"

At least televangelists promise some form of spiritual/religious experience/teaching in return (and gifts are tax-deductible)!

What does Stephanie Jarvis offer in return? The opportunity to live vicariously through her--popping bottles of champagne, dancing the tango, eating in splendor, dressing in designer items, hosting awesome soirees, getting served breakfast by "servants"?

Woman, if you can't afford to live your dream on your own, don't make other people pay for it!

But...I think TT is rocking her boat a lot which made her feel the need to explain the "merits" of supporting her financially.

View attachment 437027
Loved how caring she is... Only insisting on continuing with the ghastly Grifting, so she could reassure all the people sending gifts ,that they had actually received them at La Lande! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No explanation of how she can fund her lifestyle, holidays, expensive clothes & items in her house. No mention of why she hasn't been able to do any form of work for 20 odd years?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had not realized Stephanie was not the first chateauber (chateau YouTuber lol) ... it must be so hard for the other chateau owners who started before the pandemic to watch her channel take off.
View attachment 436984
This too! I didn't realize they were first. So did she steal the style of marquee from them? Or the other way around? Or did Phil or Michael make that marquee for her first "I'm Stephanie" video. It must really piss Phil off that she was such a natural at youtube and he still sucks.

• Haha
First, Phillip's deep breathing throughout the whole filming annoyed me. You have ONE job, young man. One job! At one stage he sounded as if he was snoring.

Second, so correct me if I'm wrong, but Stefanie is opening up bookings for patreons and fans of her vlog only? From Thursday to Monday? Plus two dinners with the gang? Oh my god, that's going to be hilarious as the likes of Loki and Brenda decent on LaLande!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 437027
and the "Petherick - come on down ...cash cow rolls on" shes jumped in an hour

like MOLD sullen and in your face ..221 thousand subscribers in less than a year...

SSB just re wrote the entire 2020
- how do you put in 13 bathrooms....and still have water leaking ..up and down and sideways...
beggars belief

only mattress costed 17 000 for vintage beds ( not restoration )
fortune fabric 11 000 - for my walls ( again NOT RESTORATION)
restoring her boudoir.......notions
if you saw the listing of costs ...

Modern high way robbers - taking it to the bank ...its a private home
its not a listed building ...its not listed YOU SSB were never aristocracy
and never had to manage an estate - you wouldn't get money for salvage ......
there's nothing to salvage!!!

- and when done

trust and believe ...the stress of day to day I realised I only needed a 7 bedroom house
like my fathers so Im downsizing
guest can only come - thursday to monday !!!!!!

forsake -- shes still on holiday and its febuary ...that tells you everything

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.