The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be that Stephanie's new found fame has reopened old wounds.
This seems likely. He has mentioned they have had some difficulty not going down the rabbithole, and both of them sneak watching the Diaries then admitting to each other that they slipped up, again. The Hamster Wheel of Hate can be irresistible. I wish they'd start a youtube channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg anyone else catching the premier

Lotll is reworked her narrative
someone has gotten a media advisor

apparently now monies were her inheritance
Given early - how she bought the London flat

threads 🧵 have been dealt with in order
you have to hand it to her
chatelaine ..... it’s planet SSB

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I really cannot abide SSB. She makes my skin crawl so I’m never going to be posting anything “nice” about her or her HMN. So this morning I gritted my teeth and ventured into the next vlog (I’m one or two behind because I find them horrendous) to watch in full. Yet again didn’t manage. Did a bit of sliding along the bar to fast forward the fast forward... which is what I did to find the raw pork/manky hands incident (she really is filthy - that alone should be cause for any licence she has to run a business involving food prep to be removed)... I heard her warbling in her best elocuted (I just made that word up) voice about The Petit Salon so I thought I’d slow down and just check out what, in her dysfunctional muddled little LaLaLand head (talk about rose coloured glasses), sort of room deserves the grand sounding name of The Petit Salon... and this mish mash of a pigs ear of total unadulterated junk is it. “The Petit Salon”.... as my brother might say in his most scathing voice... “would you ever f*#k off”...
"The pissey rug salon" lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

One almost would believe, she Nati had read through all the threads and answering all the doubts and questions we have had.
Making a water tight alibi, eh?

• Heart

Watching the premier now... SJ is the best bullshit artist in the world. She's discussing all the various options she considered to make money to support the chateau. The most amusing thing is that none of the options she considered involved getting a job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
One almost would believe, she Nati had read through all the threads and answering all the doubts and questions we have had.
Making a water tight alibi, eh?
Tf we have receipts 🧾
SSB can’t remove the discussion
😜😜🍸🍸🍸🍸
trust n believe -
my mother sat her laughing 😂 she just inquired “did someone ask to many questions??” ... and she’s never heard of tattle
😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching the premier now... SJ is the best bullshit artist in the world. She's discussing all the various options she considered to make money to support the chateau. The most amusing thing is that none of the options she considered involved getting a job.
guilt tripping those patrons more how could they possibly leave now. So after spending 300k and realising how little she has achieved she must have had more of an indication as to how much she is likely to need.

so her and nick went halves. Then she added another 300k of her own money.

to get an inheritance of 300k plus whatever the flat in London cost is pretty good though.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tf we have receipts 🧾
SSB can’t remove the discussion
😜😜🍸🍸🍸🍸
trust n believe -
my mother sat her laughing 😂 she just inquired “did someone ask to many questions??” ... and she’s never heard of tattle
😜😜😜
Omg I am watching now, she truly is a piece of work. MOJO is correct, SSB can't remove the discussion

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My son was born in the States and I didn't have to register him with the British Embassy and then when we moved back to the UK I just applied for his passport, no problems whatsoever.

Also, if Stephanie says she passed her French GCSE at 12, I think that's probably one of her fibs, as she went to a box-standard secondary school (evidently) where they would not have put a 12 year old in for her GCSEs. I can't imagine many parents putting their 12 year old in for their GCSE as a private candidate, and I'm speaking as a parent of homeschooled kids, who had control over when they sat their GCSEs.
It got in the local paper, they showed it in earlier threads!

Reactions: 6
The amount of money donated on live chat tonight has run into 100s of dollars (mainly US but also NZ Canadian) and £s! She really hit her mark tonight! Also there was a lot of competitive throwing of money. MM donated 25 and then later another 100.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This looks like one of the bawdy parties we hear about that happened before the Revolution!

Majority of people were other Chateau owners from DIY series. ... don’t ask me their names as I never take that much interest, just recognise the faces. I think the guy ‘pawing’ SJ is one of the two guys who ran large chateau that never broke even for its shareholders (Michael ?) .. they have now left. Darko guy plus husband and wife (had two children) who rented out their chateau all summer ... I believe they have sold up and returned to UK!

Reactions: 10
The biggest witch slap 👋

and there was many

the highway ingorance of LOTLL

marie is trying to set up a florist
shes alluded to it for ever

witch of all witch slaps
I’ve hired four people in a pandemic
😷

eh not with your own money 💰
I offered Marie a job as a cook

for the summer ....
game set match ...
Run Marie like the wind

look what she’s done with DB
your next 🙅‍♀️🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
14 years??!! 14 years??? A privileged wanna be princess buys an expensive toy and now everyone must bail her out! Sell the damn grand piano or the jag or the tank watch. I'm a bit enraged right now, must step away to get a grip ha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve never watched the premiers but reading responses on here... wow!!
Other chateau owners on the DIY have jobs, mainly in UK. They visited their chateau to do work during holidays etc., to do work / restoration / improvements then they return ‘home’ to work and make money for more work on their chateau. My question is why has SJ never done that. Oxford Education, contacts etc., Surely she could have a well paid city job and paid for work to be done on HER chateau. She also had somewhere to live in London. Did it ever enter her empty head to work to pay for the work? She definitely has the Maria Antoinette mindset!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.