The Chateau Diaries #169 “Prince of Pubes, the Princess of Lies, let them twirl together until they die”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @NoIAmNotAHorse for naming the thread, an honourable mention goes to @KiKiGee for nominating it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread:

Le Comte de Monte Cristo

VIP Member

Saturday at 8:45 PM
i cant catch up with the vlogs and with you..my aunt died last monday, we had to rush back to The Netherlands..before she died.. so the last few weeks have been very hectic..i try to catch up with you all the next weeks..keep up the humor and the good work!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, lolander, MagpieSassyPants and 69 others

💗

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Saturday at 9:05 PM
KyBourbon said:
Yes, Michael’s shown he can be vindictive and we’ve heard he has a temper. I’ve said it before…I think the primary reason he originally started his YouTube channel was to “get back” at Angel for the wallpaper design drama. In many of his early vlogs he showed the wallpaper art and made sure the viewers knew he had done the work. It all culminated in his first crying vlog where he announced his design was “stolen.” He got his revenge against Angel… then everything fell apart. He really doesn’t have anything to lose by spilling tea on SJ. After he self destructed, he’s been completely sidelined by Fanny. Yes, they briefly reunited before Christmas, but it was nothing like before. The “spark” that made them so good together on camera was gone.
MPK's absence from Stephanie Jarvis' life is very much related to Snorty's tiny dick and the marks he made with it around the parameter. Snorts and Pathetic hate each other with a force unseen and are not to be in one room ever again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:You, lolander, girlsmeg and 58 others

dumbblonde

Yesterday at 7:54 AM
Secret Marquis' apartment panelling reveal

Attachments
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, lolander, Xorubyxo123 and 57 others

Luna20

Chatty Member

Friday at 1:06 PM
Can we talk about the strange conversation between lapdog and fanny?

Lapdog states the copper teapot would look good as decoration in the kitchen.
Fanny replies that it would clutter and gather dust.
Lapdogs face shows he is very annoyed, and pressing the matter further with, that it would be cute for the shop and the next scene shows he has bought it.

The shop idea comes from Phillip, so he can buy 'cute' clutter.
SJ, suprisingly tries to not buy stuff just because it's cute. (Same with the blue and white washing bassin)

She has also shown that lapdog regularly visits brocantes and in the time he has to spare he is on ebay.

It has confirmed my suspicion that lapdog is the biggest covered toxic narcist at Lalande.
He uses SJ, to travel, buy antiques/china or cute old stuff.

Which 25 y/o has travelled to South Africa, Barbados, new york, 3x venice, florence, numerous x London, at least 3x paris, including a trip to disneyland and versaille, Barcelona, all the different chateaus in france all in less then 2 years?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, CountessPompidoo, JumpingJacks and 57 others

Le Comte de Monte Cristo

VIP Member

Yesterday at 8:30 PM
Bleu Lala said:
It sounds like she was much loved and well cared for, which are the best things in the world. Blessings to you all❤❤❤
thank you all for your lovely comments...she was well taken care for..she insisted we went to France to have a holiday..but a few weeks ago her housekeeper send us a message that her illness took over, and that her health went down quickly..i called my aunt every day..and she always said..i dont have pain...i am slipping down to death...but no need to come back yet..i will make it till you are back...but we rushed down last week and when we saw her she was so ill...and so thin and fragile...she passed away last Monday, and her funeral was yesterday..she wanted no big fuss...a very private funeral..so we had to keep it a secret untill tomorrow when the announcement is in the newspapers....she was lovely..we all will miss her..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, MagpieSassyPants, lolander and 55 others

The wiki is free...
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The height of pretension: calling cutting four small beds of lavender a harvest. This even has to be grandiose, most people would say, pick the lavender, cut the lavender back or something like that. Not old clammy tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The height of pretension: calling cutting four small beds of lavender a harvest. This even has to be grandiose, most people would say, pick the lavender, cut the lavender back or something like that. Not old clammy tits.
You’d think you’d only say “harvest” if you were on a farm…or lived in a farmhouse 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I went onto the Birkenstock website to see what all the fuss was about.
£60 later I’m waiting the arrival of my first pair of Birkenstocks. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I simply cannot understand being so isolated and dependent on somebody else to drive you. It’s not a particularly attractive characteristic is it!
It reminds me of a blind date I once had - he was living across town from me, but had just got back to NZ after living overseas. I volunteered to drive through rush hour traffic and have a drink with him at a pub near him. Turned out he lived out in the country at his brother's house - I had to pick him up as no public transport around there. We get to the pub have a drink - then I had to drop him home again, then head back across town. He contacted me for another date - and suggested he come and cook me dinner. So I said; sweet - what are you going to make?
He said (and I'm not kidding) - whatever is in your cupboards. I then asked how he would get to my place (thinking bus or bus and train) and he said, can you pick me up. I drew a long breath and asked: 'So, you expect me to drive for an hour across town in rush hour traffic to pick you up, then an hour back to my place where I provide all the food that you will cook, then I have to drive you all the way home and then drive myself back home?' There was a pause and then he accused me of calling him a Loser............. (I didn't but I guess it was implied).
Needless to say - there was NO second date.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Congratulations @Tea with lemon on the weight loss. Unfortunately I think I found it. How did you serve your oatmeal? Hot with cinnamon, overnight with berries and natural yoghurt are my preference depending on season.

Reactions: 14
Congratulations @Tea with lemon on the weight loss. Unfortunately I think I found it. How did you serve your oatmeal? Hot with cinnamon, overnight with berries and natural yoghurt are my preference depending on season.
I have tried everything and nothing is good for me.
I bought finely ground oatmeal (it can pass), lukewarm milk and a banana cut into rings. It's not great either, but it can pass. That is the only combination that can pass.
I eat it in the evening when and if I'm hungry and then I go to bed quickly so I don't think about how I have olives, prosciutto and goat cheese in the fridge. That's how it goes!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I went onto the Birkenstock website to see what all the fuss was about.
£60 later I’m waiting the arrival of my first pair of Birkenstocks. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂🤷‍♀️
Welcome to birkenstock wearing, sounds like a bargain price. I have about four pairs on the go. The cork soles take a little breaking in to feel more flexible underneath and if it's a between toe style your feet may initially complain. Once you get used and know your size you'll be looking online for all the different colourways.

Reactions: 12
In tonights flog, when they were all in the kitchen faffing about plugging in the starlink *thingy*, who was the lady sitting at the table with her back to us ? She was wearing a striped top and maybe an apron, had her hair pinned up.

Reactions: 6
Ok..which Tattlers are these 👇 🤣
Bonnie Jean Shelton
5 seconds ago
Okay, I've been watching your channel for years now and I truly enjoy all of the life, love and laughter it brings! However, I have a request. PLEASE, for the love of God and all things magical, clean those darn kitchen cupboard doors and put decent handles on them! It's like looking at a poop in a flower vase. I mean, I've literally had conversations with other watchers and there are bets on when something will finally be done about it. Please don't shoot the messengerI still adore you all!
Michael Henchard
9 minutes ago
Thought you had got your test results! Thank goodness it was just a come on.
Elizabeth Barronn

29 seconds ago
How tragic …. Ugh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Welcome to birkenstock wearing, sounds like a bargain price. I have about four pairs on the go. The cork soles take a little breaking in to feel more flexible underneath and if it's a between toe style your feet may initially complain. Once you get used and know your size you'll be looking online for all the different colourways.
Thank you for the tip. I can wear them in at home for a couple of weeks. I went with this style as I thought they would be ideal for my 24 hr flight to Australia which is coming up. Easy to slip on and off on the plane.

just for clarification:

Goodness nobody told me that before I bought them. Do you mean there is no chance of pulling the man of my dreams whilst wearing those.😳 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
7 minutes into CD and I had to pause to catch my breath. I want to shred that robe, stick her in the shower and hose her all the way down with a good delouser. She's always so dirty looking. Gad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does SJ think it is appropriate to wander around in her night clothes and robe? The only time I expect this is when someone is a hospital patient. It only takes minutes to get dressed. No excuses. I don’t even think we can blame this habit on IJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
😆 she’s so desperate she’s lowered herself to OTT, trashy click bait flog titles to draw in viewers. Big dramatics over the lavender being cut - she’s such a saddo.

Also not enough content for yesterday’s deadline, THATS why the flog was late!!!!

Reactions: 41
I have tried everything and nothing is good for me.
I bought finely ground oatmeal (it can pass), lukewarm milk and a banana cut into rings. It's not great either, but it can pass. That is the only combination that can pass.
I eat it in the evening when and if I'm hungry and then I go to bed quickly so I don't think about how I have olives, prosciutto and goat cheese in the fridge. That's how it goes!
You know…that is actually a really smart idea about having it as a late night snack. It’s super filling. I haven’t had much of an appetite lately and I haven’t been eating much at dinner. But then I wake up in the middle of the night because my stomach is growling because I’m hungry. I might try your trick and have some oatmeal in the evening. I actually found that I don’t like “real” oatmeal and prefer the instant oatmeal packets. Have you tried those? They might be high in sugar…I’ll have to take a look. Congrats on the weight loss! Oatmeal is supposed to be great for keeping cholesterol levels low too.

Thank you for the tip. I can wear them in at home for a couple of weeks. I went with this style as I thought they would be ideal for my 24 hr flight to Australia which is coming up. Easy to slip on and off on the plane.

Goodness nobody told me that before I bought them. Do you mean there is no chance of pulling the man of my dreams whilst wearing those.😳 😂😂
I think this is a good choice! My goddaughter just bought these same ones and she is going to be a senior in high school, so you are definitely “cool”. I feel myself being slowly pulled towards the dark side…I joke with my goddaughter about her “ugly” sandals but I know that once I try a pair on, I will never take them off. 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, well, well, they've painted the crappy shutters we were sniping about the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.