The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems strange that as it was Billy and Phill who bought de la lacelle to fame, on the short lived Chateau Rescue.
they were both invited to the first big bash, no longer mentioned, they talk about the Strawbridges and lalande having turned up there twice now.

Lacelle also visit de la ferte which is 15 mintues up the road from Gwen and Billy's, and vice versa Just get the feeling the Pethericks staying away from other Chateau.

Reactions: 10
having successfully (one lives in hope) completed the course, she's off to Antibes...perhaps to Ocean Wave Monaco to complete the Food Safety certification process (either Level 2 or 3) and possibly the ship's cook certificate. More dosh to dish out.

Mandatory requirement to provide the basic training cert (i.e. Newhaven thing) and a medical certicate when enrolling for the Antibes course.

It does not bode well.

dates of forthcoming courses in Antibes per screenshot below.

View attachment 1478369
Stuart, our Cordon Blu trained chef, would have a better chance of passing a Food Safety Certification process or a Ship's Cook Certificate. Don't think being a boat chef is Stuart's ambition, but she'd be a better fit because she has more professional business/life experience, previously worked for a food company, is a Texas girl with a tougher skin and is more mature then FRK.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Quotin' myself!
"Julie McCoy" got me feeling nostalgic and damn if I didn't just subscribe to Paramount+ just to watch all 9 seasons of Love Boat!
Myself and two friends travelled around the world from Japan, including the TransSiberian - we ended up in St Petersburg and decided it would be fun to take a "cruise ship" from St Petersburg to Kiev across the Baltic Sea. It was late October. Took us about 3 goes to buy the tickets, it was the return leg of the trip that started in Germany - the Russians do things differently/incredibly impractically....................... then we got on board what looked like (and was) an old converted container type ship, rust around the place. The entertainment had seen better days but did their best, costumes were stained and the stockings had ladders in them. The sea was rough and whilst all meals were included, I was so sick I didn't eat at all. We stood on the deck with waves crashing around us and rain pouring down singing "The Love Boat, soon will be making another run ............. etc etc" and laughing hysterically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
FFS! Can't this 30 year old find a place to stay on her own? She is the biggest, boldest mooch I have ever come across. She has absolutely zero dignity or self-pride. Anyone want to put bets on that she won't finish the program? Or if she does, she won't do anything with it? Who knows, she may not even attend it at all! Any fool who is giving her money is a complete moron.
Surely there is an equivalent course in Norway.

MPK's absence from Stephanie Jarvis' life is very much related to Snorty's tiny dick and the marks he made with it around the parameter. Snorts and Pathetic hate each other with a force unseen and are not to be in one room ever again.
Ohhh what happened the last time they were together? Was that Paris?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This should be the design for the giveaway tote bags at the Tattler Summit @ the Southernmost next month. Swag inside should include any junk or old clothing you (or your neighbors) would like to get rid of.
Imagine arriving at Patreon Days wearing a t-shirt with that print on! :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Clara……. Then, what is his profession? I have watched all of the vlogs and read every thread of Tattle……… sometimes it is information like this that skims over my head…… so, please forgive me if you have already said what his profession is.
He works in IT.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Dog Name Theory
I'm white and my dogs are Stanley and George............................... I remember when I was talking about George once at work, my Maori colleague looked across at the other person who was also Maori and by way of explanation said "oh she calls her dogs human names". I remembered this because I was thinking, ofcourse, doesn't everyone?? I didn't realise it would even need explaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stuart, our Cordon Blu trained chef, would have a better chance of passing a Food Safety Certification process or a Ship's Cook Certificate. Don't think being a boat chef is Stuart's ambition, but she'd be a better fit because she has more professional business/life experience, previously worked for a food company, is a Texas girl with a tougher skin and is more mature then FRK.

download.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]
Isn’t this a marvelous reveal. Well done on capturing this. I wonder if the kitchenette has been refurbished too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Its crazy to watch these poor souls looking for love. I have been single for over 20 years and have no need for a partner. I do what I want when I want to. I have lots of friends, love to be alone with my dogs, a good book and silence.... Relationships are to much work, effort and compromise.. Happy to be on my own, sadly people go looking for love in all the wrong places. It is sad to watch their desperation
Just a few questions....
Who is the artist???
Is the Cheshire Cat depicting PhiiPhii?
The mushroom and the bunny?
I’m just thinking the cup is for the begging?
But just odd it would be covering up the open blouse and push up bra??? 😆😆😆
🙊
sorry if weird...it’s 2:15 a.m. and I’m not catching a wink of sleep so far!!!
Hoping to get a full 45 minutes tonight!
Name that movie....
🤔😜😊

Secret Marquis' apartment panelling reveal
Impressive mural!
The curtains and rug????
Hmmm....
Where was the reveal?

Reactions: 9
i cant catch up with the vlogs and with you..my aunt died last monday, we had to rush back to The Netherlands..before she died.. so the last few weeks have been very hectic..i try to catch up with you all the next weeks..keep up the humor and the good work!!
So sorry to hear of your aunts passing.. I hope it will bring you comfort knowing you were able to see her again. 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i cant catch up with the vlogs and with you..my aunt died last monday, we had to rush back to The Netherlands..before she died.. so the last few weeks have been very hectic..i try to catch up with you all the next weeks..keep up the humor and the good work!!
Sad to hear- it’s a difficult time I’m sure. Good that you got to her before she passed. Know that you’re in our prayers for comfort. 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.