The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sense I am very much like you @LittleMore Cottage. I have always been totally self sufficient and "unbeknown" to me, primarily on my own, even when I was in a relationship. There are always givers and takers in this world, unfortunately, I was always the giver until I knew better! Maybe I was never a good husband/partner picker, who knows?
I am far happier by myself these days, doing whatever I want, whenever I want to in my "new'ist" smaller home.
I absolutely love owning my individual space and timetable! :love:
2 marriages later. I left one, one left me. I live my 900 square foot cottage on a little lake.... Hense the name. "LittleMore". Would be nice to have a little bigger place....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Drug use, by PhiPhi (when he’s just been weaned from formula to soft non-allergic foods) - well, isn’t that a precious tidbit Clara just dropped.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I have a serious question, if someone can answer.
Is there some reason I've missed that Stephanie is averse to showing her toes?
Stepsister of Cinderella......problem ?

Screenshot (78).png

Did she do the same as Cinderella's stepsister ?

🔪✂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there some reason I've missed that Stephanie is averse to showing her toes? I've noticed that now, in the heat of summer when everyone is wearing sandals, she's clopping around in high heeled pumps! I'd say it was almost matronly, except the heel height isn't matronly, just sort of trashy looking. Even here, she has on socks. A lot of times, she's wearing flats or mules, many of them velvet, when she could be wearing flip flops or something (she's around the house filming outside or something when I've seen her wear these - and always expensive, designer ones) but never, ever with her toes showing.

There are so many great dress sandals with heels these days. I've only retired since the pandemic, but when I was working, they were a must in the summer months. It's just a more modern way of dressing, in my opinion. Even at Easter, she had on a lovely dress, but then wore those outdated pumps with it. I just find it strange and very odd (much like the chatelaine herself!). She must feel that something is wrong with her feet. I just don't get it.

(p.s. I promise, I do not have a foot fetish - I just wouldn't be caught dead in pumps if I didn't have to wear them!)
Hobbit feet
hobbit feet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
2 marriages later. I left one, one left me. I live my 900 square foot cottage on a little lake.... Hense the name. "LittleMore". Would be nice to have a little bigger place....
1 marriage, 1 son, a few relationships since and ultimately much smaller 3 bed house these days rather than huge 5 bed previously owned residence. Lakes and wildlife park on my doorstep and nesting birds in my back garden too - perfect for me these days. Although newly planted front/rear gardens would appreciate much needed rain as current drought situation in UK is playing havoc with the lawn and plants. Hey ho, c'est la vie!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It sounds like she was much loved and well cared for, which are the best things in the world. Blessings to you all❤❤❤
thank you all for your lovely comments...she was well taken care for..she insisted we went to France to have a holiday..but a few weeks ago her housekeeper send us a message that her illness took over, and that her health went down quickly..i called my aunt every day..and she always said..i dont have pain...i am slipping down to death...but no need to come back yet..i will make it till you are back...but we rushed down last week and when we saw her she was so ill...and so thin and fragile...she passed away last Monday, and her funeral was yesterday..she wanted no big fuss...a very private funeral..so we had to keep it a secret untill tomorrow when the announcement is in the newspapers....she was lovely..we all will miss her..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
So it would appear. My son has one of those alarm clocks that go off and he never hears.

Wrong Michael I think. That looks like a young Potts?
No that is the Trotter Twins, I seem to remember Billy posting it somewhere though I think that’s Billy driving.

Reactions: 10
Is there some reason I've missed that Stephanie is averse to showing her toes? I've noticed that now, in the heat of summer when everyone is wearing sandals, she's clopping around in high heeled pumps! I'd say it was almost matronly, except the heel height isn't matronly, just sort of trashy looking. Even here, she has on socks. A lot of times, she's wearing flats or mules, many of them velvet, when she could be wearing flip flops or something (she's around the house filming outside or something when I've seen her wear these - and always expensive, designer ones) but never, ever with her toes showing.
There are so many great dress sandals with heels these days. I've only retired since the pandemic, but when I was working, they were a must in the summer months. It's just a more modern way of dressing, in my opinion. Even at Easter, she had on a lovely dress, but then wore those outdated pumps with it. I just find it strange and very odd (much like the chatelaine herself!). She must feel that something is wrong with her feet. I just don't get it.
(p.s. I promise, I do not have a foot fetish - I just wouldn't be caught dead in pumps if I didn't have to wear them!)
Fanny's foot whilst paddling in Rhodes. At about 6'40" in. Think her feet are no more nasty than most women of her age who
Stepsister of Cinderella......problem ?
View attachment 1480459
Did she do the same as Cinderella's stepsister ?
🔪✂
No, no, no. It’s not so much the looks of Stephanie’s feet as the smell she tries to keep under wraps.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's been pea green with envy about the Fleuries all the way along. Their vlog showing showing their original 18th century panelling & talking about dry rot & the survey & measures they took to ensure the place was sound probably p@ssed her right off. Phillip says this about their carpenter the lovely Benoit 👇 and he sure as hell doesn't take a year to do a job. So what the Fleuries have, Fanny has to have. That'll teach them to show off that their carpenter can do mouldings &make tools 'n stuff. I've got one of those too..Jealous, peevish Fanny always trying to outdo the rivals.
View attachment 1480318
SJ is allowing her cousin to take the fall for slow works a la Selmar and Dan. This is to deflect the fact that she has spent all of the monies meant for restoration and wages on fripperies and holidays with her leeching LadyBoy. Also she has created an enormous tax problem ( that most likely has been settled already, to avoid huge fines) hence taking Dan off regular payroll etc to save a couple bucks.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
[
Fanny's foot whilst paddling in Rhodes. At about 6'40" in. Think her feet are no more nasty than most women of her age who
Well, then, they aren't ghastly!!
I wonder what her aversion to open toed shoes is, then?
(thank you for answering a burning question I had! Again, I swear I don't have a foot fetish!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

All I know is that my BFF never shows her toes, ever! Unlike me. Totally her perogative because she is uncomfortable doing so for her own reasons! But, I also know, that she would absolutely love to do so if she did feel comfortable. Of course, we all have our own body issues and perhaps Stephanie Jarvis does too!

Reactions: 1
According to Roald Dahl ( born locally), both Fanny and NoNuts could be witches.

Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 19.52.11.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The Fleuries kitchen is beautifully made and finished, just think it is a bit safe and dare I say bland with the colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Today I officially unsubscribed even from Fleuries.
I'm fed up with their kitchen.
Really fed up!
I agree with you.
Do you think that their vlog tonight might be the absolute "end" of their kitchen re-fit saga? Like you, I 100% personally, sincerely hope so.
FFS, how many vlogs does it take to get to the finish line?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Drug use, by PhiPhi (when he’s just been weaned from formula to soft non-allergic foods) - well, isn’t that a precious tidbit Clara just dropped.
I assume the drug use regarding Hedgehog is referring to estrogen. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.