The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure it's forward progress, more like circling back. What she doesn't seem to get is that you need to PLAN your future logically! Hopping from one fantasy to another isn't working. She has this idea that "something will happen" well, in my experience, something happens alright, not just the something you wanted to happen.
Well she's definitely attracted to what she thinks of as the high life -- chateaux, yachts, Versailles -- one thing Haworth wasn't offering. Never forget that gorilla face pic of her in her Versailles costume.
As her behavior at the midsummer chateau party indicated, she was then deffo not ready for prime time just in the polite convo, appropriate dress, and relaxed, non-obsequious manners department.
But she keeps positioning herself as Cinderella in these supposedly luxe places. And Cinderella needs to Do the Work.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Drug use, by PhiPhi (when he’s just been weaned from formula to soft non-allergic foods) - well, isn’t that a precious tidbit Clara just dropped.
So 'Snorty' has a whole new meaning now... 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It has been declared authoritatively here that Paupin cleans only Jarvis' private quarters. Now we see that she cleans the kitchen, or at least sweeps it.
The only standard of cleanliness the kitchen needs to meet, me and my degree in French law declare :cautious:, is the chambre d'hotes regs.
Chambre d’horreurs might be more apropos

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In the end, who inherits all these ill-gotten spoils?
If Stephanie Jarvis never has children, then obviously, her mother, Gerald or an Aunt/Cuz!
I sincerely hope that SJ has made a will to make that v.v. clear. As, God forbid, that is what any responsible property owner would do, isn't it?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1474982

Yes.👌
It was also asked about in the live chat. 🤭
After this comment, Stephanie Jarvis/The Chateau Diaries stop commenting.😶

Sarah Yates Can someone translate the message at top of the screen lease!
The Chateau Diaries @Sarah Yates It says Abuse of alcohol damage your health
How often are the “lives? Or are they at a particular time slot weekly? TIA.

Yes, I got the alcohol abuse warning too 🍷

Reactions: 8
I have a serious question, if someone can answer.

There are so many great dress sandals with heels these days. I've only retired since the pandemic, but when I was working, they were a must in the summer months. It's just a more modern way of dressing, in my opinion. Even at Easter, she had on a lovely dress, but then wore those outdated pumps with it. I just find it strange and very odd (much like the chatelaine herself!). She must feel that something is wrong with her feet. I just don't get it.

(p.s. I promise, I do not have a foot fetish - I just wouldn't be caught dead in pumps if I didn't have to wear them!)
first one to see her toes gets the prize! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Today I officially unsubscribed even from Fleuries.
I'm fed up with their kitchen.
Really fed up!
They’ve certainly dragged that gorgeous kitchen out that’s for sure. However, whatever their formula is it’s working as far as YT, Patreon subscribers and paid for commercial content goes.
All power to them. Small mercy that at least Anna isn’t in a codependent relationship with a 13 year old. ( just doing some Cougar Mama v Snorty calculations).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Michael can drive … he just chooses not to.
He doesn’t have a license though.
God only knows why any independent adult with any sort of an even half-busy life and who lives outside a major, public transport intense city doesn’t drive. There are certain medical conditions that exclude one from applying, or he’s as thick as two short planks is all I can think of. .

Reactions: 6
The Fleuries kitchen is beautifully made and finished, just think it is a bit safe and dare I say bland with the colour.
But it's not Green like so many of her other rooms- I am happy for them they did it the way they wanted, did not compromise , had professional help when needed. it is so refreshing to see something done at least. BTW I love these threads they keep me very entertained- especially during the work week, when I am sitting in front of a computer, doing boring stuff. it's nice to catch up on what's going on- great distraction from real life- sort of like Fanny, not in reality .

Reactions: 18
He doesn’t have a license though.
God only knows why any independent adult with any sort of an even half-busy life and who lives outside a major, public transport intense city doesn’t drive. There are certain medical conditions that exclude one from applying, or he’s as thick as two short planks is all I can think of. .
MANY threads back we discussed Michael’s driving ad nauseum, but to recap…Billy confirmed that Michael doesn’t have any medical conditions that prevent him from driving. Billy bought a used Mercedes to gift to Michael if he would get his license, but he never did. So Billy recently sold the car. Michael claims he didn’t get his license in the UK because it wasn’t necessary…he could walk anywhere he needed, and he lived close to public transport. Since moving to France, he claims that getting a French driver license is very difficult. He could have gotten a license easier in the UK, but Brexit has affected his ability to get a license in the UK and use it in France (supposedly…I’m not familiar with the details on that). At any rate, Michael COULD get his license if he really wanted to…but it requires some work that he doesn’t seem he’s wanting or willing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
MANY threads back we discussed Michael’s driving ad nauseum, but to recap…Billy confirmed that Michael doesn’t have any medical conditions that prevent him from driving. Billy bought a used Mercedes to gift to Michael if he would get his license, but he never did. So Billy recently sold the car. Michael claims he didn’t get his license in the UK because it wasn’t necessary…he could walk anywhere he needed, and he lived close to public transport. Since moving to France, he claims that getting a French driver license is very difficult. He could have gotten a license easier in the UK, but Brexit has affected his ability to get a license in the UK and use it in France (supposedly…I’m not familiar with the details on that). At any rate, Michael COULD get his license if he really wanted to…but it requires some work that he doesn’t seem he’s wanting or willing to do.
You know, just because someone posts about Michael doesn’t mean you always need to reply…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Secret Marquis' apartment panelling reveal
I'm kind of grossed out by the tapestry wallpaper. Either have tapestries, or wallpaper.
Plus the very sight of the wallpaper reminds me Jarvis put it up wrong, as she has done in the loo and the entry, and colored in the seams on camera for channel 4. What kind of an ahole does that? And this was the €4K a roll stuff. Watching her piss away her good fortune is especially disgusting.
Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.
-- Ian Fleming

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
get-together-get-it-together.gif

The Chateau Diaries
4 minutes ago
Hello lovelies, As the video has still not finished processing and I don't know how much longer it's going to take, I've decided to move tonight's video to tomorrow night 9.15pm French time instead. Cadeaux will therefore be moved to Tuesday 9.15pm French time. See you tomorrow and Tuesday!
❤🏰❤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.