The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone is watering the sheep. And Ruby. And the poultry.
its the same here too in The Netherlands .all the grass is yellow...never seen it this way..it hasnt rained in weeks...but the weeds grow like hell.. :eek:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well Pekey is in the wars........ just back from the hospital and I have yet to catch up ..... I see the Open Day is going on!
I really banged my head while I tripped up my back concrete stairs..... blood everywhere.
Hospital all day .... head scan, hand x-ray ....they were ok but I had 3 stitches above the eyebrow and "gravel rash" all down the side of the face that hit the concrete step.
No...... I was not "on the Champers" !!! :love:
I wonder if the Account will come to Open Day ...... pity Mummy is not there! :cry::ROFLMAO:
Hope you are feeling better soon @Pekey. Please take it easy for the next few days, and give yourself time to heal.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
-Shower day?
-Laundry day?
-Spring (summer) cleaning?
-Sex with Philip day?
-Stephanie’s day to pretend to cook dinner?
-The yellow dress has mostly disintegrated and is finally ready to be donated back to Emmaus?
-Stephanie finally realized too much toile gives her migraines?
-The chapel restorer finally showed up?
for sure she shits her pants...if she wears one...for that upcoming patreonevent...i hope they all give her and snort a miserable day..lying all the time...must be very exhausting...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well Pekey is in the wars........ just back from the hospital and I have yet to catch up ..... I see the Open Day is going on!
I really banged my head while I tripped up my back concrete stairs..... blood everywhere.
Hospital all day .... head scan, hand x-ray ....they were ok but I had 3 stitches above the eyebrow and "gravel rash" all down the side of the face that hit the concrete step.
No...... I was not "on the Champers" !!! :love:
I wonder if the Account will come to Open Day ...... pity Mummy is not there! :cry::ROFLMAO:
Oh gosh...poor thing! Rest and take it easy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope this guy falls from the edge of the Earth.

If he would treat a girl like he treats Florian, most would see a problem in that, and rightfully so. When did it this gay double standard sh*t become acceptable?
Mmmm. Yeah. Been pondering that for a long time. This famous piece was published in 2004.

Reactions: 2
She could easily wear a pair of converse, I’ve been living in mine this summer because due to a knee problem I can’t bend my knee enough in order to paint my toenails.
I have lots on converse and wear them all the time. I also have some Birkenstocks as well. Have you tried Vikings? I have a few pairs and they are just like Birkenstocks but for half the price.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just watched that vlog and the entire video I kept asking myself if it wasn’t a great big eff you to Armoire and Fanny Flash. “See I can build my own organized professional workshop.” For me it had the feeling of a kid crying out he would just take his ball and go home.
So looks like Dan came back to pick up some packages....kids rolled on the nasty bedspread with shoes. Anyone else feel Dan is barely holding it together, as Fanny prattles on about missing him???? He seems stiff, and barely responds... Does he say "yeah right". When putting the boys in the car? Just felt so tense

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is Fanny porking the prossie/gigolo? Or are they? I dont understand... If he was good looking AF, super sexual, super intelligent, talented or funny i would understand. Phiphi just seems precocious little kid in need of a mummy figure. Cannot imagine his parents are happy with wasting his life on a middle aged woman of no means.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The focus on zucchini is as tiresome as hedgehogs. Speaking of hedgehogs, I was really hoping for this to be a Non-binary (Hedgehog) free vlog! What a disappointment. Maybe if They did not wear a black sweater They would not have to fan Themself.

The gay Bear Andy sure is an ass kisser. We all know where he will be putting the zucchini. 😂 Surprised Non-binary let the other gays have any.

• Haha
Definitely was for tattlers’ benefit!!!
Did you see how hard she worked in fast motion on cutting all that Lavender? And yet Snorts was sweating and fanning himself.... No one there could figure out how to take a star link out of the box and set it up? She had to call in help??? Pay him off with vegetables? These vlogs get more ridiculous each time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Were I a betting man, I'd wager Ruthy's novel about a "reality show" on a "private island" will have more than one character and plot from Lalande written into it as a roman a clef.
I don't think even she has the nerve to show up for this. Even as the resident actual celebrity. You know, one with a job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Absolutely fascinating how those children do not even speak to, interact with or acknowledge the chatelaine!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely fascinating how those children do not even speak to, interact with or acknowledge the chatelaine!
No hugs for auntie Fanny.... Kids and animals seem to avoid Fanny. No puppy for Phiphi aka the poodle with mange.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am sure there was a whole vlog years ago of Ian putting in a mast she is so full of shite-eww here shrill laughter

Did you see how hard she worked in fast motion on cutting all that Lavender? And yet Snorts was sweating and fanning himself.... No one there could figure out how to take a star link out of the box and set it up? She had to call in help??? Pay him off with vegetables? These vlogs get more ridiculous each time.
Prince of Pube shave your stupid head and wear a t-shirt and some shorts ta dah you dopey twit you may feel cool. The courgettes are the dullest story now

My thoughts:
What if Florian was hired to be a sober companion for MP?
Dan - I thought he looks better. Still lost but the video was a middle finger to many. Sounds like he will be doing things around his Grandpa’s place. He showed him there repairing some roof over a year ago.
Fleuries - heard Phillip mention in passing yesterday about work in the guest apartment. It was quick and if I recall he said it before. I’m guessing it is their project for Ch4. I like them. Lachelle - they invited the town (as they should) and said it was for charity.
Fanny - hot mess. Those not listed on the list, very interesting. But if the bully wrote it, or sent it, she left her name off.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.