The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DudLGLejvKNI3FVkJCTzF17w=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jason Dubey@Carleen Poppy You are seriously funny. I am having a nervous nail biting relapse waiting for this episode....!!

Jason DubeyFor some reason Rosemary's Baby is coming to mind with this title...

j-xwr--XKPhM884dLYg7BnHA=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Carleen Poppyhello everyone, and oh my that is a scary thought @Jason Dubey lol

Jason Dubey@Carleen Poppy I know, right? LOL

j-xwr--XKPhM884dLYg7BnHA=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Carleen Poppyshow's our age too @Jason Dubey
☺

Jason DubeyRosemary's Baby deals with themes related to paranoia, women's liberation, Christianity (Catholicism), and the occult. Sounds about right!?!...@Carleen Poppy

LipJAkomHxeaXtg-lDV-tzyp=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Ro LoMummy is arriving and her apartment needs a clean

j-xwr--XKPhM884dLYg7BnHA=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Carleen PoppyI'm hoping mummy is/has arrived

Carleen PoppyI think so yes @Jason Dubey

DudLGLejvKNI3FVkJCTzF17w=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jason Dubey@Carleen Poppy I'm just a kid!!...but I can tell you that if were to get preggers at my age (I'm a few months older than Stephanie) it would be like a scene from Rosemary's Baby!!!!!!!!!!
🤣
🤣
🤣

Carleen Poppy@Jason Dubey same here, I was born after Rosemary's baby but definitely in the same boat
🤣
🙃
🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t understand why someone would spend so much money on wallpaper only to make it a DIY project. 🙄 She needs a professional wallpaper hanger. And, not just ANY wallpaper hanger…she needs someone who specializes in this type of paper. A truly great paper hanger will probably charge almost as much as the wallpaper itself to hang it.
And they are worth their weight in gold, as far as I am concerned. A perfect job with no issues? Worth it 1000%.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1483163
Jason Dubey@Carleen Poppy You are seriously funny. I am having a nervous nail biting relapse waiting for this episode....!!
View attachment 1483166

View attachment 1483167

View attachment 1483168

View attachment 1483169
☺

View attachment 1483170
Jason DubeyRosemary's Baby deals with themes related to paranoia, women's liberation, Christianity (Catholicism), and the occult. Sounds about right!?!...@Carleen Poppy

View attachment 1483171

View attachment 1483172

View attachment 1483173

View attachment 1483174
Jason Dubey@Carleen Poppy I'm just a kid!!...but I can tell you that if were to get preggers at my age (I'm a few months older than Stephanie) it would be like a scene from Rosemary's Baby!!!!!!!!!!
🤣
🤣
🤣

View attachment 1483175
Carleen Poppy@Jason Dubey same here, I was born after Rosemary's baby but definitely in the same boat
🤣
🙃
🤣
What the f……? Oh God. I might have to watch the premiere just for the comments this time. Dubey is definitely the one on drugs.

They nailed it…her “tragedy” is getting the dump clean for “mummy”. I still throw up a little in my mouth whenever people refer to her as “mummy”. Gross. I agree - she shouldn’t use tragedy as clickbait with all of these tender hearted fans.

Reactions: 14
@Albee I had the same thought...

I've had my own suspicions about Clara's identity, but I don't want her to reveal herself and face legal repercussions. Also, the tea Clara spills is so juicy, I'd hate to miss out on that.
I will say @Clara Burnett if I have made comments about you (the real you) and it has upset you, do say so, then I shall either apologise or stand my ground and explain my opinion.
I'm woman enough to take it on the chin and face it head on - but that is if you are revealed (which I do not hope).
It’s probably in Clara’s best interest we poke fun at the real them…better hides their identity.

View attachment 1483163
View attachment 1483166

View attachment 1483167

View attachment 1483168

View attachment 1483169
☺

View attachment 1483170

View attachment 1483171

View attachment 1483172

View attachment 1483173

View attachment 1483174
🤣
🤣
🤣

View attachment 1483175
🤣
🙃
🤣
What am I even reading??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Just Grift Wood said:
And many still love Fanny and basically they are all laughing all the way to the bank.

Exactly. The way people like, support & defend the Fleuries no matter what they do is the same way SJ's fans support & defend her no matter what she does. The Fleuries fans are some of SJ's harshest critics but they still support the Fleuries even though they seem to have similar business ideas to SJ 1. They visited her (she visited 1st) 2. Promoted her on Instagram & their vlog 3. They have been in 2 media articles & videos with her (BBC & French TV channel TF1) 4. They have both decided not to show association accounts. 5. They have both adopted each others ideas. SJ now has sponsors & the Fleuries are now delaying projects, dragging out 1 content (kitchen) for 6 - 7 months just like SJ's repeated content & they are obviously keeping money & delaying projects for TV. I know people will say the Fleuries have completed more projects but they seem to be adopting her style. How many projects have they completed since their before & after video 7 months ago? The difference between SJ & the Fleuries is that one is better at hiding their expensive purchases & holidays than the other. The Fleuries are grifters just like SJ & as long as both have fans ready to defend them, they will continue to deceive laughing all the way to the bank.
Bullseye 🎯 all money grubbing egotistical shysters 👈 cut from the same cloth!

so just smarter grifters
🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

Reactions: 11
Well Pekey is in the wars........ just back from the hospital and I have yet to catch up ..... I see the Open Day is going on!
I really banged my head while I tripped up my back concrete stairs..... blood everywhere.
Hospital all day .... head scan, hand x-ray ....they were ok but I had 3 stitches above the eyebrow and "gravel rash" all down the side of the face that hit the concrete step.
No...... I was not "on the Champers" !!! :love:
I wonder if the Account will come to Open Day ...... pity Mummy is not there! :cry::ROFLMAO:
Oh my GOODNESS! Feel better!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s a wonderful life when you don’t have to go into a China factory outlet in Limoges! Bravo for A&P.

Reactions: 4
It could be himself? Or none binary if Clara is really The Pubic Prince. I think it would be lovely if we never know to be honest. @Clara Burnett would you class yourself as a good friend of Fanny's?
She herself certainly classes me as such. Then again, she would consider calling the lady from the local bakery a close friend too...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So Dan's tomorrow has arrived. He is obviously going to be a granddads for the foreseeable. Setting up a workshop and showing that he has paid attention to Amury. The white t-shirt and workwear trousers help with continuity. Was it a one day project of more likely several days?
I just watched that vlog and the entire video I kept asking myself if it wasn’t a great big eff you to Armoire and Fanny Flash. “See I can build my own organized professional workshop.” For me it had the feeling of a kid crying out he would just take his ball and go home.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.