The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why make such a big fuss over signing Patreon cards and admin unless they are really... really... behind? People who are doing the right thing never make a big show over the normal everyday jobs one has to do in order to grift the fortune she does every month.

Having a long drawn-out convo over which fabric to repurpose a vanity stool was absolutely maddening to watch. Especially in THAT room.
Speaking of maddening, the yellow dress must be her security blanket. She wears it repeatedly.

Finally, the Mercedes will be in the shop in the upcoming weeks. SJ ran the gas tank down to its dregs (unless she's making up stories again for a little intrigue). Nothing but sediment will run through the engine and clog it up. Those early MB 2000s are old and touchy. Cars should never be run down until the gas light comes on. The tanks at the gas stations are gross. Full of sediment and water.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Mat seems to be a creepy, manipulative person. It'll be interesting to see how he pans out. People who ingratiate themselves so quickly are the ones to watch.
Imagine the brief by Director Ollie & Producer Camilla.
Both : Matt dahling we think you're a natural in front of the camera. Just be yourself, chatty, funny & who knows you could become a big YouTube star like Dan from Escape to Rural France.
Camilla : Now make sure you do your homework before you open up the beers tonight!
Ollie : Cam dahling has sent you the links to the vlogs where Dan starts to feel comfortable with the pink iPhone in his face. Yes, you're right Cam & Fanny do look like sisters, now back on topic. Deal breaker - will you be happy to strip for the camera? The audience love a bit of torso gleaming in sweat, rippling muscles...
Camilla : Ollie, Ollie...I think Matt has got the gist
Ollie : Oh yes, sorry - right. Now Matt, thing is Camilla & I will only be doing a bit of work for the camera - sweeping up & maybe picking up something from the floor. Everything else will be done by cheap labour professionals such as yourself. We're more paperwork & yoga types so it's not our thing to be doing any digging or operating heavy machinery. That's where you come in!
Camilla : Matt have you got on-line presence? oh sorry, I should have explained - Facebook/Instagram that sort of thing? Oh you've got Tic Toc..never mind we can work with you on that.
Ollie : Matt, just a bit of boring admin ha ha ha..could you sign this..oh it's just a waiver thing so that we can show you on screen..no you don't need to worry about the authorities catching up with you for anything ha ha ha...it just means we're allowed to show you on screen all round the world. Imagine that!
Camilla : Yes, I expect you will get lots of offers..oh ..I meant for work...
Matt : so how much are you paying me again?
If they've gone in hard with Matt from the start instead of letting a slow burn like the situation with Dan then perhaps that is why he might seem a bit OTT & close with them. Time will tell I guess 🤣 And the old saying familiarity etc...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dear Stehanie
I see you have "jumped the shark" with this twirly room vlog. I didn't watch the patreon video on Tattle as, having been a past patreon member and a viewer of vlogs from when you were on instagram (going back I know, remeber your travel posts?); I have seen and heard the stories of your fabric off cuts before. Twice now.
My french lessons are going well. Please do let Natti and the Dutch boyfriend know I've included them in my scope of correspondence to the french tax department.
Kind regards
Rory
Ex-patreon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Dear Stehanie
I see you have "jumped the shark" with this twirly room vlog. I didn't watch the patreon video on Tattle as, having been a past patreon member and a viewer of vlogs from when you were on instagram (going back I know, remeber your travel posts?); I have seen and heard the stories of your fabric off cuts before. Twice now.
My french lessons are going well. Please do let Natti and the Dutch boyfriend know I've included them in my scope of correspondence to the french tax department.
Kind regards
Rory
Ex-patreon
Yep the toile lessons have featured in one complete flog and again recently when she did her own room. Running out of the will her and us

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why make such a big fuss over signing Patreon cards and admin unless they are really... really... behind? People who are doing the right thing never make a big show over the normal everyday jobs one has to do in order to grift the fortune she does every month.

Having a long drawn-out convo over which fabric to repurpose a vanity stool was absolutely maddening to watch. Especially in THAT room.
Speaking of maddening, the yellow dress must be her security blanket. She wears it repeatedly.

Finally, the Mercedes will be in the shop in the upcoming weeks. SJ ran the gas tank down to its dregs (unless she's making up stories again for a little intrigue). Nothing but sediment will run through the engine and clog it up. Those early MB 2000s are old and touchy. Cars should never be run down until the gas light comes on. The tanks at the gas stations are gross. Full of sediment and water.
The yellow dress is for continuity. They went for pizza on another day in the week-they just wanted it to look like how hard they'd worked that they'd only gone out for dinner straight from work at 9.30pm...yeah right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The yellow dress is for continuity. They went for pizza on another day in the week-they just wanted it to look like how hard they'd worked that they'd only gone out for dinner straight from work at 9.30pm...yeah right.
Funny they have time to go to Barcelona for days, but can't spare 25 minutes to have a meal that would have been cooked for them. All they have done in that room is hang two pairs of curtains and about 12 pictures and that is a weeks work. They must think all viewers are brainless, it is insulting now. I don't know many restaurants in rural France that still take food orders at 9.30. Also Fanny please wash your hair it looked so lank and greasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine her amongst those big brawny guys and gals serving up her crap little food? tit there would be a riot and a walk off. Gone are the days of brown stews and spuds, it's all about nutrition, bulk and variety now. For our NZ friends imagine the big Maori shearers over here surviving on little tit bits of food? Her tears wouldn't save her in this situation.
Oh I would love someone to video that if she was serving up her stuff to big Aussie or Kiwi shearers ..... and , of course a nice flower arrangement in a old jam jar ! :ROFLMAO:
Can you imagine the tears! :cry:

Wow! I’m almost 60 and my hands don’t look anywhere near the age of La Jarvis’! Damn girl, moisturize!
While she is at it ........ do the face too .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With regard to Marie I guess I'll give you this reply which was posted in April 2022.
NotAChatelaine said:

I thought we'd come to the conclusion that Jarvis picks people up & drops them on repeat? Or have I got that wrong? Lots of examples of those who were the flavour of the month and who have been lost along the way. Now it looks like Dan is in the wash cycle waiting to be hung out to dry.
I'm currently reading a book & story starts with someone where friendship seems to have gone disasterously wrong. A line in it really struck a chord with me :-
"I hadn't just lost my best friend. I'd lost my best self too".
It is a devastating feeling when the realisation hits that you have been duped by someone & you have lost yourself in the process. To have been raised up to think you're brilliant and you look so pretty Marie and your arrangements are stunning..blah blah only to realise it was all lies.
I agree Marie is a bit weedy (pardon the pun). She needs to get her act together and be a grown up. But she was well and truly led up the garden path (blimey another pun) by Fanny and unceremoniously dropped. I don't see a sly person at all - but maybe I'm easily fooled.
This vlog about Fanny from 2019 shows how far she'd been sucked in, now 3 years later Fanny is changing travel plans to avoid seeing her. And in all honesty I can't see what Marie has done to Fanny to warrant this behaviour apart from Marie having the audacity to leave. How dare she. That's it the queen has banished you now never to return you wretch. A genuine friend would have sat down with Marie, told her that she will always be a friend of the Chateau but that she needs to find her own way now. There isn't room for her to come back, but you will do everything you to can to help and support her wherever she ends up. Let down kindly perhaps.
Anyway I know others just think she's a wet dollop!!

She was Fanny's number one 1. Her vlogs showed someone who worked hard for her, painting ceilings, cooking for workshops, sorting out the garden, sorting out the email bookings etc. In essence she was a combination of a workaway, cook, Natti & what she thought was a valued friend.
FRK is one difficult and complicated woman. In my opinion, Cougar Mama isn’t a causative factor in FRK’s mental health issues, other than being too indulgent, too willing to be there for her, but hey, people think they’re helping. Seems to me that FRK’s delights in victimhood and sadly, it’s become who she is. She needs serious, possibly in house professional help, not to be given sanctuary over and over again as the black dog seeks her out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Have Cam & Ollie invested too much in Mat in terms of screentime, trying to hang the vlog on his physique & 'wit' to liven up the dialogue? As soon as he arrives they shove the phone in his face & the banter starts. Are they making him a composite of Amaury and Benoit? I see him floundering & mumbling bc he doesn't have the personality to carry it off. & I just wish they'd let him get on with the work.
PS . What a formidable physique Camilla has - she could scrunch up Ollie Dahling with her bare hands, if she found him checking Mat's tattoos too closely..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that is fine and if you use your own money
This! I have no problem with Patreon at all. However If you claim to make video's to help renovate your shittoo. Just do it.

I'm also convinced that the fleuries are stretching the kitchen renovation as much as they can. after the kitchen renovations they want to start on the longhouses. which isn't a cheap undertaking. They have 1323 patreons, something tells me they urn far more than Miss Jarvis from patreon. Same goes for them, make more video's on youtube instead of stretching a renovation as much as you can.

I just checked booking they charge 330 euro for a double room. the average price of a room in their village is 100 euro!
That's 158,500 euro for 4 months! no swimming pool, no welcome basket nothing. Just breakfast! Surely they can afford to do a swimming pool first!

and while I'm ranting, They can also organize events on their grounds. I'm sure the mayor would happily grant them the permits and the local hotels, B&B's and the locals would be forever grateful and even go as far as to volunteer with preparations for the event.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dear Chateau Diaries patrons,

Your Patreon donations to the Tax Free Association total over $30,000 per month. Over $360,000 per year.

And THIS is what you get in return:

303F311C-0756-4286-9720-1A86ABA94306.jpeg

Second-hand store garbage no one else wanted. It was done cheaply and looks cheap. A picture is worth a thousand words.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
The T Rex Take:
MMM- The couple who decided to go the cyber-beggar route for their $1.2M mansion. I have to give Camilla one gold star for taking on the Project Management role of the ordeal- she coordinates everything, knows what work is actually taking place, is fully aware of the many issues with plumbing and electrics, takes care of the girls, is working with a tutor for her local Spanish dialect and has her finger on the pulse. "Gobbler" just hangs out, "Donde esta la biblioteca?", faffs about cluelessly, hoses down some dirt in a skip and records Mat in a creepy way... The overuse of the word "dahling" is nauseating. It is obvious Camilla IS the Alpha in this relationship, and she even does a bit of manual labour. She also demonstrates she has far more upper body strength than her mate, "Gobbler." Crikey, "Gobbler" IS indeed a male version of Fanny.

M&M- Shrek and Sarah. While they are truly one of the dullest couples on the interwebz, they are out there integrating themselves into their local community. They did a local radio show (Sarah looked none too happy about it, as she had to do all the talking, and stated very humbly that her French was elementary- but props girl, you tried!), seem very passionate about their village, and hosted a free art show displaying local artists. (Sarah gets one gold star because not only did Shrek and she host the event, but she handed out flyers for it at the local market during which Shrek was faffing about.) Also another gold star (I'll let them both share it) because they did let the public into their home for the event, had seating arrangements set up outdoors, and provided refreshments. They certainly did try, and that is what is most important- they are building relationships with the local community, and embracing it.

It needs to be burned!
Shrek
This! I have no problem with Patreon at all. However If you claim to make video's to help renovate your shittoo. Just do it.

I'm also convinced that the fleuries are stretching the kitchen renovation as much as they can. after the kitchen renovations they want to start on the longhouses. which isn't a cheap undertaking. They have 1323 patreons, something tells me they urn far more than Miss Jarvis from patreon. Same goes for them, make more video's on youtube instead of stretching a renovation as much as you can.

I just checked booking they charge 330 euro for a double room. the average price of a room in their village is 100 euro!
That's 158,500 euro for 4 months! no swimming pool, no welcome basket nothing. Just breakfast! Surely they can afford to do a swimming pool first!

and while I'm ranting, They can also organize events on their grounds. I'm sure the mayor would happily grant them the permits and the local hotels, B&B's and the locals would be forever grateful and even go as far as to volunteer with preparations for the event.
I was a Patron for the Flowers from the beginning and cancelled months ago - too many sponsorships yet not enough content to rationalize giving them money,

Reactions: 11

Your Patreon donations to the Tax Free Association total over $30,000 per month. Over $360,000 per year.

View attachment 1471211

Second-hand store garbage no one else wanted. It was done cheaply and looks cheap. A picture is worth a thousand words.
The hobbit lamps... And the fucked up pillows on the bed.

Reactions: 15

View attachment 1471211

Frizzy Hedgehog did most of the work hence why it looks so cheap. For a gay guy he has no talent and no money. He can’t even dress properly. Wait a minute…. Maybe he is straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I could use you at my house. When can you come?
It would be my pleasure! Funnily I find pleasure in doing manual tasks where I see a physical end result. It gives me far more satisfaction than my behind my desk work!
2023 February, I should be free for a week or 2 :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.