The Chateau Diaries #166 Awwww, Tattle made us do it….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Le Baiseur, post: 10958378, member: 300723
I think it's a dolma.
No matter who makes the dolmas, they always look like marinated cat turds to me. Yuck!

use on the best of leaves so it looks less like cat do dos . 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am wondering how this trip to the UK is gonna work..

Tartan terror has already been to the London flat and hopefully cleaned it up a bit ( and hung some new curtains hopefully 😂)

Snorts and Slut are driving over with the Mercedes- timeline of when is unclear.

so the flat which is currently full of junk is having mummy and Percy stay! How will that work!

I reckon the red van ( which hasn’t been seen in a while may now be road safe - timeline distorting) will be driven by Dan over and then filled to move the books, bed, chandelier and the fountains that they bought and drive them back to the chateau or store them somewhere..

I also suspect the next London blog will be more shopping at second hand/ antique stores here
Mummy has her own house in Sussex (?) so that's the place that the Tartan Terror has been cleaning up in anticipation of Mummy's arrival.
Fanny's London flat is still just an expensive storage unit for her hoarding.

Reactions: 30
Who continues to send gifts and $$$$ while these two turn brocante into a verb????

“How long are you going to spend wth the brooches?” Said no woman ever to a straight man!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Come on.... "Caroline gooder"
Everybody should get one.

Preferebly on the other side of the globe though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching Snorty run like a girl up to the hedgehog in yesterday's flog, how could anyone think that he's straight ? Also who spends 200 Euros on two narrow and short lengths of gilded wood/metal ? 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Watching Snorty run like a girl up to the hedgehog in yesterday's flog, how could anyone think that he's straight ? Also who spends 200 Euros on two narrow and short lengths of gilded wood/metal ? 😳
They're gilding a giant turd. He should not be running up to a pregnant hedgehog, leave the poor thing alone and if you have to approach go quietly and slowly not like a lumbering giant rag doll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've had words with Ms Gooder in the comments. Asked if she is married to Jason Dubey! Jesus H that woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Crowd-sourcing:

Do any of you know a good psychiatrist or even a therapist in the London area?

I’m booking Stephanie and PhiPhi an appointment. The two are positively mental for trying their very best to clear their chateau of second-hand garbage while filling it constantly with more! 😅😜🤪

B22FFE11-F1D7-432D-97C8-A8B44847E6EF.jpeg

398267CD-DB41-40FA-AED0-1298A6DCB629.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Crowd-sourcing:

I’m booking Stephanie and PhiPhi an appointment. The two are positively mental for trying to clear their chateau of second-hand garbage while filling it constantly with more! 😅😜🤪

View attachment 1455854
View attachment 1455855
Those stubby little curtains I hate half mast curtains and then trying to convince everyone how cheap they were. She had perfectly good curtains that fitted already and that room is not let as a B and B room.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did DanTheMan shag Kirstie, too? 🦷
WTF? Kirsty is a respectable lady who certainly wouldn’t demean herself by letting Dan-the-try-hard-but-always-fails near her cookie jar. Besides she’s in a loving relationship with her grizzly bear partner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh for ffs. If people haven't figured out the scam by now, they never will. Buy me coffee, fix my chateau, buy my second hand garbage, etc.

I thought the height of it was Selmar's crowdsourcing for a chateau, but now we have Ollie and company getting into the scheme. What's next fund PhiPhi's hair resoration

Code word suggestions from vintage Get Smart

I've lost my dinghy

Try the Brooklyn Naval Yard

I was never a patron, but half tempted to take my friends offer to visit her in Toulouse just to drive to see the meet & greet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

I’m booking Stephanie and PhiPhi an appointment. The two are positively mental for trying their very best to clear their chateau of second-hand garbage while filling it constantly with more! 😅😜🤪
It would have to be a 24 hour walk-in centre, as they are always several hours late and usually turn up to places in the middle of the night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Joy left with lots of fanfare, but no more mention of how she spent her time. Joy certainly wasn't picking dandelions while she was at the shiteau, but did she ever paint more than 1 railing black?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
...when they have a skilled carpenter at home no less 🤦‍♀️ Pretty sure I can recall someone sending her gold leaf too.. what a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.