The Chateau Diaries #166 Awwww, Tattle made us do it….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1455578
I think it would be in everyone’s best interests for @Clara Burnett and @Isabelle6541 to have a James Bond type code phrase greeting that they both know to recognize each other, just incase. Something like, “The chateau is so very cold and damp today…”, replied with, “Yes, but only because that bleep would rather not spend the money.”
I wish I could be there! This going to be a absolute tit show!! 😂 can’t wait to hear all about it here! Seeing her squirm when asked for the accounts will be very interesting!

On a serious note please stay safe @Isabelle6541 and @Clara Burnett!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The only thing that makes me sad is that Fanny might shut down the vlogs straight away and we will be left in the dark not viewing her suffering.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a supremely revolting plate of food.

image.jpeg

I used to quite like hummus. Now? Not on your life.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
You have got the do Gooder wrong she is on our side and wants Squirrel boy kept hidden away for 12 months. The only thing wrong with this plan is 12 months is not long enough, 12 years and it could be a goer. Well done Caroline finally Fanny’s money has been well spent on paying you to do her bidding.
If, as has been mooted, Ms GoodyTwo Shoes is Fanny (I don't think it is..but go with this) then maybe this is her cunning plan to put Snorts in a locked room like Mr Rochester did in Jane Eyre. If the fans want him dedicated to a year long project who is she to deny them their wishes 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am wondering how this trip to the UK is gonna work..

Tartan terror has already been to the London flat and hopefully cleaned it up a bit ( and hung some new curtains hopefully 😂)

Snorts and Slut are driving over with the Mercedes- timeline of when is unclear.

so the flat which is currently full of junk is having mummy and Percy stay! How will that work!

I reckon the red van ( which hasn’t been seen in a while may now be road safe - timeline distorting) will be driven by Dan over and then filled to move the books, bed, chandelier and the fountains that they bought and drive them back to the chateau or store them somewhere..

I also suspect the next London blog will be more shopping at second hand/ antique stores here
I doubt Isabelle & Percy would stay at the London flat. Don't forget Isabelle has her own house in Framlingham near Gerry's and near her sister.

The last we heard of the red van was that it needed to be put through its 'roadworthy' test before it could be used. They might also still be waiting for the transfer of registration from the previous owner.

Whatever happens, bringing all that junk back to France from the UK won't be much fun - delays of several hours currently to cross the Channel and customs red tape and payments for importing it all.

Caroline's obviously been into the Kool-Aid... Caroline.. It doesn't take a year to renovate a room darling!
It does if it's a small one, such as a downstairs loo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wish I could be there! This going to be a absolute tit show!! 😂 can’t wait to hear all about it here! Seeing her squirm when asked for the accounts will be very interesting!

On a serious note please stay safe @Isabelle6541 and @Clara Burnett!
She's going to be well protected.. I can't see any one on one with her, she'll address her minions and then make busy, "so much editing don't you know, wish I could stay longer..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You have got the do Gooder wrong she is on our side and wants Squirrel boy kept hidden away for 12 months. The only thing wrong with this plan is 12 months is not long enough, 12 years and it could be a goer. Well done Caroline finally Fanny’s money has been well spent on paying you to do her bidding.
Zed Blackworth
1 second ago
Seriously with the amount of money coming in each month for renovations the progress is not great. $30,000 a month and one sitting room and some shutters? I am really sad because I used to love this channel, but not so much anymore.
Read more

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I doubt Isabelle & Percy would stay at the London flat. Don't forget Isabelle has her own house in Framlingham near Gerry's and near her sister.

The last we heard of the red van was that it needed to be put through its 'roadworthy' test before it could be used. They might also still be waiting for the transfer of registration from the previous owner.

Whatever happens, bringing all that junk back to France from the UK won't be much fun - delays of several hours currently to cross the Channel and customs red tape and payments for importing it all.

It does if it's a small one, such as a downstairs loo 🙄
There's no excuse for it... even though she has a bible full.

Zed Blackworth
1 second ago
Seriously with the amount of money coming in each month for renovations the progress is not great. $30,000 a month and one sitting room and some shutters? I am really sad because I used to love this channel, but not so much anymore.
Read more

I'm really surprised Zed hasn't been blocked...

Reactions: 34
You'd think Dan and Amaury would sit so they could have a conversation or two, from what we've seen they've barely seen eachother. That dynamic is clearly toast. Thanks Brazilian Terrier.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The only thing that makes me sad is that Fanny might shut down the vlogs straight away and we will be left in the dark not viewing her suffering.
It is just not part of her DNA to go quietly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The thing next to the bread- is that a turd? :sick::ROFLMAO: the gray thing looks like sick (next to the falafel)!!

Excuse me while I make a emergency run to the ladies room :sick:

lol no its a middle eastern dish made from grape leaves and usually filled with meat and rice , greek and turks also have this cultural food they really quite nice I do not recommend buying the tinned version only try fresh. but arranged on plate all these together is to much visually and taste wise less on plate to let the flavours enter the taste buds .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The turd on the plate is a stuffed vine leaf. I did a double take and you nearly put me off my M&Ms!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The thing next to the bread- is that a turd? :sick::ROFLMAO: the gray thing looks like sick (next to the falafel)!!

Excuse me while I make a emergency run to the ladies room :sick:
I think it's a dolma.
No matter who makes the dolmas, they always look like marinated cat turds to me. Yuck!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.