The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I heard (don't ask from whom... but let's just say, public school network) that NJ is selling his share to an investor in SA. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Also, was at Steph's old college in Oxford the other day. There is a picture of her on the wall in the JCR.
Who exactly is the NJ that you are referring to? Need a full name please, more especially so because you are a new member without giving any idea of your own back story.

Reactions: 19
So I heard (don't ask from whom... but let's just say, public school network) that NJ is selling his share to an investor in SA. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Also, was at Steph's old college in Oxford the other day. There is a picture of her on the wall in the JCR.
Who is NJ?

Reactions: 7
Sorry, just a typo! I mean NL Nik Larkin.
The college was Somerville.
I am an Oxford grad from a few years after SJ, we overlapped and I knew her tangentially.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I well hello there @ViscountLaLande welcome to Tattle. Please tell us how you found us, this is kind of a tradition for new members to introduce themselves.
If you click on the wiki button at the top of the page all your questions will be answered.
Please share a photo of The photo you saw. Seems like you know the Oxford set.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Many questions have been raised instantly as to who is "ViscountLaLand" and their lack of response to questions raised. Maybe they need to be reported if they don't respond within the next 30 mins in order to back up what they have stated.
Tattlers need facts, not simply speculation, or, possibly, some kind of revenge against Stephanie Jarvis without giving details, and why!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I well hello there @ViscountLaLande welcome to Tattle. Please tell us how you found us, this is kind of a tradition for new members to introduce themselves.
If you click on the wiki button at the top of the page all your questions will be answered.
Please share a photo of The photo you saw. Seems like you know the Oxford set.
I don't have a copy of the photo unfortunately.
So in a JCR (junior common room) in an Oxford college, there is normally a wall of matriculation photographs. Theses are photographs taken when you enter the college. A class photo, taken at the start of the year essentially. I had a look for SJ's when I was back for an alumni dinner last week. She is there ofc.

I think Gillman & Soame will have a copy. I will check with them.

I knew SJ primarily via thesps (rather than our shared college) but also recall her being at PG parties. She was also at one hunt ball if I remember, but she did not throw anything in my direction.

Reactions: 27
View attachment 1419169
Stephen Cole is being paid for the tile work in dishes.

View attachment 1419141

View attachment 1419128

Philip Janssen
21 hours ago
It makes me very happy to see you love the white and cranberry Valeria set! There should be a second box on its way… 😉
I find it interesting that Philip says "we, ours" etc about the chateau and everything Stephanie owns these days, but when gifts are given, they're from Philip only.. the postcards, the china.. "Thank you Philip"..? What's yours is mine, what's mine is my own apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Jules 100 - please and thank you - I saw the “J” avatar you created for me. However, I am beyond clueless (think Stephanie being woken up suddenly, startled) as to how to replace my boring JP in SC. Can you or anyone instruct me as to basic steps?!
Hullo, first you need to save the Jules "J" avatar. Then click the 'J' or your name at the top of the screen. Hover over the 'J' pic or tap edit, choose your lovely new avatar and hey presto!

Reactions: 9
Hullo, first you need to save the Jules "J" avatar. Then click the 'J' or your name at the top of the screen. Hover over the 'J' pic or tap edit, choose your lovely new avatar and hey presto!
THANK YOU I WILL GIVE THAT A TRY. FINGERS CROSSED!

Reactions: 8
We love to hear gossip from behind the scenes, especially when the pink phone is off.
So put your hand up if you were the fly on the wall......sorry correction..... put your wing up if you were the fly on Steve’s scone!!

View attachment 1418892

You can see it from 11:00 and don't blink or you'll miss it.

I wonder which lucky guest/resident/owner slathered clotted cream on that piece of yummyness?
Is that a fly…or is it the bee from Michael Petherick’s farting bee logo, come to visit the farmhouse? 😄

Best viewed with the sound turned up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1418974
Soooo many newbies.

Yesterday's, 7/14/22, CD's live chat...

View attachment 1418709
Alton Condra Has anyone heard more about the Patreon Party in September?
Alton Condra Heard more about the Patron Party?
DeAnn P @Alton Condra Why do you ask?
Alton Condra I got the first email, but have not heard any more
Alton Condra DeAnn are you a Patron?
DeAnn P @Alton Condra I haven't head anything. I won't be able to go either. Sad face
Jenny Willow @Alton Condra No but I can't go so that may be a reason.
Alton Condra I figure it is a HUGE project
Alton Condra If I get to go this will be my first time in Europe
Alton Condra I think we all should go! Just rent out a whole town ....lol

View attachment 1418908
Jill Scott hello everyone🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Alton Condra Hello Jill Scott
Annavirág Klausz Hey everyone, I just booked everything for my paetrion open day trip, and I’m so so so excited!!! The only thing I’m missing is a ride to the Château from Limoges..
Alton Condra Annavirág Klausz I want to be you
Alton Condra Annavirág Klausz are you staying close to Lalande or Paris?
Annavirág Klausz @Alton Condra I'm staying in Limoges
Alton Condra lucky you!!!! limoge would break my bank accounts....lol
Alton Condra I am waiting for them to assign me my day to come. I would love to spend time at Limoges, but I will fly into Paris then Lalande then Madrid

👍
jetje goes dutch lets hit that like button now!!! we know we're going to love the video so why wait !!!!

View attachment 1418884
Sweet Baby J Hope I’m not too late, hello chateau friends!
Sweet Baby J I worry about all the extra thrift store buys, the chateau seems to be bursting at the seams already

👍
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button

View attachment 1418912
Mary Lieder Hello! I'm a new patreon supporter from Sebastian Florida. I am loving catching up on all the videos made just for the patreon...especially the one on one videos.
Jill Scott @mary lieder welcome to our lovely community
Jenny Willow @mary Lieder Welcome to the family

👍
Gerda Vd Westhuizen let's help Stephanie with mor thumbs up

View attachment 1418753
Nancy Sevier Hello all you lovely people! I'm from Missouri, a new patron and so excited to be home again in time for a premiere! Have a Blessed Day All! Especially all of you staying at the @Chateau DeLaLande!
Nancy Sevier I'm applying for my passport, hoping to visit next year!
Nancy Sevier @the Chateau Diaries, Stephanie you have brought so much JOY and happiness into MY life and I am eternally grateful! Can't wait to visit, I hope next year!
Nancy Sevier I would LOVE one of the 100 Stars robes!
Nancy Sevier OOH, riding in a convertible! I wonder if Kat is at the Chateau now?
Nancy Sevier Whose car is she driving????

View attachment 1418878
Patrick Journey to the Chateau Hi all you chateau lovers
Journey to the Chateau Bonsoir everyone and Happy Thursday!
Patrick Journey to the Chateau Good grief this chat moves so fast..

View attachment 1418872
Sweet Baby J @Patrick journey to the chateau how do you remember all your dogs names?
annette sharrock @Patrick Journey to the Chateau hope its not to hot for you and your lovely dogsxx
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Annette sharrock it was 38 C or 100 F today. working inside. HA1
annette sharrock @Patrick Journey to the Chateau hope you were drinking lots of fluids ... if you know what I mean

View attachment 1418860
Michael Potts F1Hello Everyone!!
LaReyne never asked....🤫
Michael Potts F1@LaReyne tonight - straight after this is the next one

View attachment 1418857
The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people!
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries hello gorgeous!
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

View attachment 1418904
View attachment 1419010
Milagro Guardiola
$4.99
Hello 👋 @the Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Milagro Guardiola Thank you so much!!!!

View attachment 1418851
Kirsty Nash a good use for your vintage plates you no longer need would be to make cake stands and sell in your shop ,you get the middle parts easily on e bay
The Chateau Diaries @Kirsty Nash we made some of those at Christmas and I love them!
Michael Potts F1 @Kirsty Nash That is a brilliant idea

View attachment 1418845
Journey to the Chateau Hiya Philip @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @journey to the Chateau Hiya! You’ll be in at the end of the video :)
Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen Oh wow! That's great. Thank you

View attachment 1418836
Jelena Novakovic When does the shop open? Mail order?
The Chateau Diaries @Jelena Novakovic We’re starting just at Lalande in person first, and when we get the hang of things we may put the shop online
Jelena Novakovic @the Chateau Diaries great idea! When do you hope to open the shop: in time for the patreon party?
The Chateau Diaries @Jelena Novakovic It will probably open this weekend!

View attachment 1418826
Jill Scott
NZ$5.00
hi stephanie, so glad i can see you all again
The Chateau Diaries @Jill Scott Hello Jill! It’s so good to see you - and thank you!

View attachment 1418823
Michelle Kucharew look how long Philip's hair has gotten!!!
Michelle Kucharew @Philip Janssen have you thought of doing a one-man play about the life of Samson? You have the lovely locks for it.
Michelle Kucharew Hmm...if they can sort out Millie Bobby Brown on ST, they can do the same for you! @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @michelle Kucharew Wouldn’t they have to be cut at the end in that case?

View attachment 1418819
Frank Gyori @the Chateau Diaries Do you know when more work on terrace will begin?
The Chateau Diaries @frank Gyori We asked the architect about that this week and she’s chased the builders up

View attachment 1418795
Patrick Journey to the Chateau you have the perfect figure! You can truly wear anything @the Chateau Diaries Love it
The Chateau Diaries @Patrick Journey to the Chateau Thank you
S Private @Philip Janssen hello is there a dress up party in the plans soon?
Philip Janssen @S Private Nothing has been planned, but I’m always up for an impromptu costume party :)

View attachment 1418792
Shona Hutton
Donated: £5.00
The Chateau Diaries @Shona Hutton Thank you so much! That’s really kind of you!!!!

View attachment 1418788
Nancy Sevier @Philip Janssen, You always look so handsome!
Philip Janssen @Nancy Sevier

View attachment 1418786
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Philip Janssen that is so kind of you. Everyone was so incredibly wonderful. You made our week! We fell in love all over again with LaLande
Philip Janssen @Patrick Journey to the Chateau It was so wonderful finally meeting you in real life! And thank you for the flowers (if they were from you, there was no name )
Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen Yes, they were from us. So glad that you got them.
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Philip Janssen the pleasure was all ours.... And everyone was wonderfully welcoming.
The Chateau Diaries @Patrick Journey to the Chateau Thank you so much for the glorious bouquet, it makes me so happy whenever I look at it
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries I am so glad. We cannot tell you how much meeting you two means to us!

View attachment 1418779
David Logan I wish the lake was reestablished
Philip Janssen @David Logan We’re working on it!

View attachment 1418770
The Chateau Diaries That was the best hedgehog EVER!
Jenny Willow That is a huge hedgehog
Nancy Sevier @Philip Janssen, I think you'll have to be content with those hedgehogs that are sent to you!

View attachment 1418771
Michael Potts F1 cocktails!!!
Michael Potts F1 If anyone wants to watch some F1.
Michael Potts F 1Nite everyone!

View attachment 1418760
Philip Janssen Thanks everyone
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen you two are so generous! Thank you so very much We love you
Patrick Journey to the Chateau Thank you so much. What a fun vlog
The Chateau Diaries Happy 14th July everyone
Squirrel Diaries @the Chateau Diaries Happy 14th July!

👍
Pat Walsh4522 watching vs 801 likes. Hit that LIKE button!! LOL
Kirsty Nash hit the LIKE LIKE LIKE
I'm not sure who is more of an suck-up, sycophantic ass-kisser - Jason Dubey or Patrick from Journey to the Chateau? They are both equally irritating. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well not saying I wouldn't...the combo of those sandals, glare and robe are pretty hard to resist. Luckily I can resist, I have a pretty strong resister. :)
Odysseus_Gibson ought to be your next incarnation... LOL.
Siren_Painter_ARV_289_1_Odysseus_and_the_Sirens_-_three_erotes_(02).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree. But, if a new genuine member they would at least have given more background info in connection with their comments. Radio silence in that area!
In any event, reported to moderators because no real substance or examples of what the poster actually had evidence.
Tattle Life needs facts, not just random comments from newly joined "randoms" without back up facts or, substance. :devilish:
No need to report. Just scroll on……

Reactions: 28
I don't have a copy of the photo unfortunately.
So in a JCR (junior common room) in an Oxford college, there is normally a wall of matriculation photographs. Theses are photographs taken when you enter the college. A class photo, taken at the start of the year essentially. I had a look for SJ's when I was back for an alumni dinner last week. She is there ofc.

I think Gillman & Soame will have a copy. I will check with them.

I knew SJ primarily via thesps (rather than our shared college) but also recall her being at PG parties. She was also at one hunt ball if I remember, but she did not throw anything in my direction.
If by NJ you mean Nick Larkin. That SA investor is either linked to Michael Potts or Percy. Interesting spilt tea you bring us…..

One more thing @ViscountLaLande do tell us what your alumni think of Ms Jarvis’ grift on YouTube.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just a little reminder where flying monkeys and questionable tattlers are concerned. The “ignore” button is our friend…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.