The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching the new Top Gun movie, I figured out how to steal the VIP jet. No one even knew it was missing for a while.
Some of us go deep undercover 🥸 then reinvent ourselves. As custodian of the VIP bar and toys, i keep a reckoning of accounts. No slipshod accounting as per Lalande.

The bill for rental and fuel needs to be paid forthwith.

You are sentenced to watch the GAG and report back for a month at least.

A note has been placed on the VIP account. 🧐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree, her vlog content has defo nosedived during the past year AND, progressively they have become really boring. Primarily due to no real restoration or renovation - which as we all know, is what SJ specifically promised all her Patrons. Same old shite, just a different day scenario!

As to the current inhabitants at the HMN :
SJ/PJ - won't even go there because it has all been said before. :sick:
I like Russian Maria, at least she has a SOH and is obviously really creative with courgettes, which is just as well. :giggle:
Outside of Dan's relationship situation, I think he is fine, he's just lost his way during the past year or so, primarily due to the N's influence - life happens and we all live and learn! Hopefully, it won't end too badly.
Pavlina still appears uncomfortable being at the HMN. Or is it just her personality type, i.e. serious/introvert? I am still on the fence where she is concerned regardless of her status.
Amaury/Nutti - couldn't give a toss about them as they seem so far up their own arses these days and obviously refuse to be on camera most of the time, except for when they are snogging like teenagers at the dinner table. So immature! 🤮
Just what exactly has Amaury been doing during the past year supposedly working 5 days a week, apart from the Marquis lower wall panelling and, of course, constantly tidying and locking up his workshop. They've made their bed and all that. :devilish:

IJ's birthday is 17th July, only remember because same day as my sister's.
I love the way Percy said all of their family were there apart from someone in California. Totally omitting to mention Fanny 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
okay-newbie-whats-your-big-plan.gif

Soooo many newbies.

Yesterday's, 7/14/22, CD's live chat...

200 (1).gif

Alton Condra Has anyone heard more about the Patreon Party in September?
Alton Condra Heard more about the Patron Party?
DeAnn P @Alton Condra Why do you ask?
Alton Condra I got the first email, but have not heard any more
Alton Condra DeAnn are you a Patron?
DeAnn P @Alton Condra I haven't head anything. I won't be able to go either. Sad face
Jenny Willow @Alton Condra No but I can't go so that may be a reason.
Alton Condra I figure it is a HUGE project
Alton Condra If I get to go this will be my first time in Europe
Alton Condra I think we all should go! Just rent out a whole town ....lol

577b29e8-acb9-4887-abd4-82781bd604e5_text.gif

Jill Scott hello everyone🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Alton Condra Hello Jill Scott
Annavirág Klausz Hey everyone, I just booked everything for my paetrion open day trip, and I’m so so so excited!!! The only thing I’m missing is a ride to the Château from Limoges..
Alton Condra Annavirág Klausz I want to be you
Alton Condra Annavirág Klausz are you staying close to Lalande or Paris?
Annavirág Klausz @Alton Condra I'm staying in Limoges
Alton Condra lucky you!!!! limoge would break my bank accounts....lol
Alton Condra I am waiting for them to assign me my day to come. I would love to spend time at Limoges, but I will fly into Paris then Lalande then Madrid

👍
jetje goes dutch lets hit that like button now!!! we know we're going to love the video so why wait !!!!

200w (2).gif

Sweet Baby J Hope I’m not too late, hello chateau friends!
Sweet Baby J I worry about all the extra thrift store buys, the chateau seems to be bursting at the seams already

👍
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button

200w (3).gif

Mary Lieder Hello! I'm a new patreon supporter from Sebastian Florida. I am loving catching up on all the videos made just for the patreon...especially the one on one videos.
Jill Scott @mary lieder welcome to our lovely community
Jenny Willow @mary Lieder Welcome to the family

👍
Gerda Vd Westhuizen let's help Stephanie with mor thumbs up

funny-snl.gif

Nancy Sevier Hello all you lovely people! I'm from Missouri, a new patron and so excited to be home again in time for a premiere! Have a Blessed Day All! Especially all of you staying at the @Chateau DeLaLande!
Nancy Sevier I'm applying for my passport, hoping to visit next year!
Nancy Sevier @the Chateau Diaries, Stephanie you have brought so much JOY and happiness into MY life and I am eternally grateful! Can't wait to visit, I hope next year!
Nancy Sevier I would LOVE one of the 100 Stars robes!
Nancy Sevier OOH, riding in a convertible! I wonder if Kat is at the Chateau now?
Nancy Sevier Whose car is she driving????

a-little-bit-too-fast-dave-olson.gif

Patrick Journey to the Chateau Hi all you chateau lovers
Journey to the Chateau Bonsoir everyone and Happy Thursday!
Patrick Journey to the Chateau Good grief this chat moves so fast..

200w (1).gif

Sweet Baby J @Patrick journey to the chateau how do you remember all your dogs names?
annette sharrock @Patrick Journey to the Chateau hope its not to hot for you and your lovely dogsxx
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Annette sharrock it was 38 C or 100 F today. working inside. HA1
annette sharrock @Patrick Journey to the Chateau hope you were drinking lots of fluids ... if you know what I mean

pig-excited.gif

Michael Potts F1Hello Everyone!!
LaReyne never asked....🤫
Michael Potts F1@LaReyne tonight - straight after this is the next one

hey-you.gif

The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people!
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries hello gorgeous!
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

1657889046675.png

nGDNRSJwIqQnQ0qdREPHw2-g=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Milagro Guardiola
$4.99
Hello 👋 @the Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Milagro Guardiola Thank you so much!!!!

4abaa6eb-bc8b-4028-986c-0e405bfe35b6_text.gif

Kirsty Nash a good use for your vintage plates you no longer need would be to make cake stands and sell in your shop ,you get the middle parts easily on e bay
The Chateau Diaries @Kirsty Nash we made some of those at Christmas and I love them!
Michael Potts F1 @Kirsty Nash That is a brilliant idea

200 (3).gif

Journey to the Chateau Hiya Philip @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @journey to the Chateau Hiya! You’ll be in at the end of the video :)
Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen Oh wow! That's great. Thank you

giphy (2).gif

Jelena Novakovic When does the shop open? Mail order?
The Chateau Diaries @Jelena Novakovic We’re starting just at Lalande in person first, and when we get the hang of things we may put the shop online
Jelena Novakovic @the Chateau Diaries great idea! When do you hope to open the shop: in time for the patreon party?
The Chateau Diaries @Jelena Novakovic It will probably open this weekend!

tom-tom-club-genius-of-love.gif

Jill Scott
NZ$5.00
hi stephanie, so glad i can see you all again
The Chateau Diaries @Jill Scott Hello Jill! It’s so good to see you - and thank you!

giphy (1).gif

Michelle Kucharew look how long Philip's hair has gotten!!!
Michelle Kucharew @Philip Janssen have you thought of doing a one-man play about the life of Samson? You have the lovely locks for it.
Michelle Kucharew Hmm...if they can sort out Millie Bobby Brown on ST, they can do the same for you! @Philip Janssen
Philip Janssen @michelle Kucharew Wouldn’t they have to be cut at the end in that case?

22k5kk.gif

Frank Gyori @the Chateau Diaries Do you know when more work on terrace will begin?
The Chateau Diaries @frank Gyori We asked the architect about that this week and she’s chased the builders up

BruisedSpiffyInganue-max-1mb.gif

Patrick Journey to the Chateau you have the perfect figure! You can truly wear anything @the Chateau Diaries Love it
The Chateau Diaries @Patrick Journey to the Chateau Thank you
S Private @Philip Janssen hello is there a dress up party in the plans soon?
Philip Janssen @S Private Nothing has been planned, but I’m always up for an impromptu costume party :)

7BKh.gif

Shona Hutton
Donated: £5.00
The Chateau Diaries @Shona Hutton Thank you so much! That’s really kind of you!!!!

bubbles-trailer-park-boys.gif

Nancy Sevier @Philip Janssen, You always look so handsome!
Philip Janssen @Nancy Sevier

thank-you-wink.gif

Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Philip Janssen that is so kind of you. Everyone was so incredibly wonderful. You made our week! We fell in love all over again with LaLande
Philip Janssen @Patrick Journey to the Chateau It was so wonderful finally meeting you in real life! And thank you for the flowers (if they were from you, there was no name )
Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen Yes, they were from us. So glad that you got them.
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @Philip Janssen the pleasure was all ours.... And everyone was wonderfully welcoming.
The Chateau Diaries @Patrick Journey to the Chateau Thank you so much for the glorious bouquet, it makes me so happy whenever I look at it
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries I am so glad. We cannot tell you how much meeting you two means to us!

200 (2).gif

David Logan I wish the lake was reestablished
Philip Janssen @David Logan We’re working on it!

4882851a-5c96-4266-86e5-bbaab55469f7_text.gif

The Chateau Diaries That was the best hedgehog EVER!
Jenny Willow That is a huge hedgehog
Nancy Sevier @Philip Janssen, I think you'll have to be content with those hedgehogs that are sent to you!

i-dont-think-anyone-wants-to-watch-ryan-luza.gif

Michael Potts F1 cocktails!!!
Michael Potts F1 If anyone wants to watch some F1.
Michael Potts F 1Nite everyone!

original.gif

Philip Janssen Thanks everyone
Patrick Journey to the Chateau @the Chateau Diaries @Philip Janssen you two are so generous! Thank you so very much We love you
Patrick Journey to the Chateau Thank you so much. What a fun vlog
The Chateau Diaries Happy 14th July everyone
Squirrel Diaries @the Chateau Diaries Happy 14th July!

👍
Pat Walsh4522 watching vs 801 likes. Hit that LIKE button!! LOL
Kirsty Nash hit the LIKE LIKE LIKE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
SJ sunk to a whole new low with tonight's vlog -- and with her "blocked week for just friends and family." It was nothing more than a paid, influencer event sponsored by onehundredstars.co.uk. In case you don't know what an influencer event is, it generally involves a vendor inviting influencers mostly from youtube and instagram to a location, putting them up in a hotel, feeding and entertaining them, giving large gift bags of freebies, and instructing them how to push their product. For more, check this out: https://www.irosesocial.com/marketing/experiential-event-ideas-to-boost-your-influencer-campaigns

What happened at HMN was one of the more "experiential" events. But the twist is the event was disguised as a country weekend party. I bet SJ and Phyllis negotiated a location fee, and all the rooms for the invited guests (including Isabella's) plus most of the meals (at the very least the completely pathetic "robe breakfast") were paid for by onehundredstars.co.uk.

The icing on the cake was SJ's feigned surprise at receiving her own robe. Why can't she just admit that it is a sponsored video?

Personally, I can't stand the robes. I don't know anyone who would wear them. Perhaps they appeal to a woman of a certain age. The loungers and scroungers of Lalande fawn over them because they are told to and because they receive one themselves.

Isabella from onehundredstars.co.uk reminds me a lot of the misguided Christie's expert who thought a "collaboration" with the most famous YouTube grifter chatelaine of all time would be mutually beneficial. Can Isabella's bosses actually be pleased with these types of Lalande images promoting their wares? I find them repulsive. Isabella's job title might be changing again some time next week.

View attachment 1418049View attachment 1418050
My Granny used to wear something similar. I always used to see her in it with rollers in her hair and cigarette dangling from her lips. Imagery is a powerful thing.
To be fair FRK looks quite nice in hers. Not so keen on the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She celebrates reaching 100k subs. We here suspect she has been purchasing subs.
She was caught red handed a while ago, the views were reduced and the growth of subs halted acc. Social Blade statistics. They get the information directly from YouTube and are reliable.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Love your insta!
Thank You🖤🤍
I will start putting more pics and videos of my home décor on there soon!!

I’m also designing a haunted house!
Have considered moving the project to France and creating a haunted chateau experience!
Le Manoir in Paris is a favorite of mine!
💀 Instagram.Com/thehauntedhouseatlanta

instagram.com/jstaratlanta

The dinner starts around 21 minutes:

I love that table and setting! I can’t believe I missed that one!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank You🖤🤍
I will start putting more pics and videos of my home décor on there soon!!

I’m also designing a haunted house!
Have considered moving the project to France and creating a haunted chateau experience!
Le Manoir in Paris is a favorite of mine!
💀 Instagram.Com/thehauntedhouseatlanta

instagram.com/jstaratlanta

I love that table and setting! I can’t believe I missed that one!
Da Music

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love how all the flogs lately start with “I’m up bright and early” (trees outside show a clearly 10am shadow) “it’s a very exciting day here at LaLande … I’ve been told a blackberry has ripened in the walled garden!”

and each video is now edited to seem like a day in the life, but that takes 3-4 days to film because she can evidently only do 1 thing per day!?! Monday - pick a blackberry. Tuesday - buy ugly tureens at brocante. Wednesday - dress for a dinner party. Thursday - buy Pain au Chocolat …edit Past 3 days to look like 1 day! Repeat!
She's recreated her childhood home: grandma furniture, rose china, assisted living and geriatric slow pace in everything. She stays in bed until a nurse comes to do her hair and help her to squirm into a dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Looks like Amaury was at the party but was Nati? Is that her standing between Davy and Klaus? What happened to their little vacation? And why does Stephanie keep inviting these boring chateau owners to Lalande? I want her old friends to return. I miss them...not necessarily because I like them, but because they were entertaining.

View attachment 1418045
Isn't Natti left of Davey with the peep toe heels?

she’s fine with it because she won’t have to change the Monogrammed stuff!!!
But you know the saying,"change the name but not the letter, marry for worse and not for better!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have not been able to keep up unfortunately...

1. Were the accounts ever published? If so, where are they please?
2. What has happened to the itinerant Marie Wiik?
3. Any more info on the Nursing Home in Suffolk/Old Etonian Nik (does he know Boris?)

Reactions: 1
Thank you so much for the recipe . I have a huge zucchini I need to use ! I love ,love ,love all your recipes and recommendations and food combinations…(Still looking for my white trash cookbook, I know I have it but it is amongst my obscene collection…so it’s been hard to locate!)
Keep us posted.
I think the real solution for zucchini zilla season is to get a gallon of vegetable oil, slice the zucchini thinly, and deep fat fry for a minute or two. Drain, refrigerate. This is the principle of Marcella Hazan's classic of fried zucchini, fusilli and basil, as well as spaghetti a la Nerano, which is everybody's more recent orgasmic zucchini experience. Deep fry the day before in the cool of the morning. And then think up something good.
Old skool Mediterranean cook Claudia Roden also has a good idea -- she mashes steamed zucchini with mint and onion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jules 100 - please and thank you - I saw the “J” avatar you created for me. However, I am beyond clueless (think Stephanie being woken up suddenly, startled) as to how to replace my boring JP in SC. Can you or anyone instruct me as to basic steps?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
200w (1).gif

Stephen Cole is being paid for the tile work in dishes.

tiles 2.png

M&M dishes.png

Philip Janssen
21 hours ago
It makes me very happy to see you love the white and cranberry Valeria set! There should be a second box on its way… 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So I heard (don't ask from whom... but let's just say, public school network) that NJ is selling his share to an investor in SA. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Also, was at Steph's old college in Oxford the other day. There is a picture of her on the wall in the JCR.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I love the way Percy said all of their family were there apart from someone in California. Totally omitting to mention Fanny 😊
Percy defo has the measure of both IJ and SJ - he knows when to keep his opinions to himself for a quiet life - and, why not?
He obviously knows when to keep his mouth firmly shut where SJ is concerned basically because why unnecessarily rock the boat with IJ?
IJ has always been a worker, but, he will never in what is left of his life, be able to feel the same way as IJ does where SJ is involved.
And, I am still not convinced that IJ/SJ connection is a sound, unconditional loving, "mother/daughter" relationship in any event. Just far too competitive imho!
Unlike Percy's own 2/3 "professional, successfully skilled" children, SJ has never, ever worked 24/7 in her entire life or 100% supported herself - anything she has ever achieved has been provided via the bank of Derrick and Isobel Jarvis.

Reactions: 14
So I heard (don't ask from whom... but let's just say, public school network) that NJ is selling his share to an investor in SA. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Also, was at Steph's old college in Oxford the other day. There is a picture of her on the wall in the JCR.
Who is NJ?
Was it a picture of her graduation?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.