The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a bad idea. Besides, if Dan was so inclined he could also vlog about the daily life on an oil rig.
True, have passed them in the North Sea. They are massive, must be loads of content to be had. I know someone who works on one. 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, so plenty of content should DTM should he choose that route

Reactions: 11
Any cockledoo?

Reactions: 9
Sarah posted before this vlog that she got a gift of these patterns from a friend. She posted 9 July.

Bloody knew it and Sarah sat there as if butter wouldn't melt in her melt drooling over them and acting surprised. I'm cross now as I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Great sleuthing @Albee

Reactions: 23
BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! These are the sort of things her mother should be saying to her but of course she will not.

Reactions: 12
It occurs to me Amaury has refused to install the grand (big ) salon (room) panelling until the heat infrastructure has been placed. His friend called in. Pheeph and Fanny then come up with drawings of how the panelling shall be emplaced -- with no architectural notes on damp proofing, insulation specs, location of radiators (important for a room with panelling, unless they're betting on underfloor heat and no radiators as Derek apparently did) or heat infrastructure. This would be the perfect pressure point for Amaury to move against Pheeph. But Pheeph seems fully armed and backed by Jarvis if this is, in fact, a strategic move. How could Amaury not already have done the jigsaw puzzle work Pheeph is now possibly re-doing? Without the chops?

Reactions: 26
Those housecoats though... they receive a box of like 50? last year... Big Nose will be selling them in his stone box, 'As Worn By Fanny, Fanny Smell Included' Meow....

Reactions: 17
BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! These are the sort of things her mother should be saying to her but of course she will not.
Ohhhhh Mummy is in on the grift which is why it's never happened. Mummy is in SA during French winters so why should she care. She's just pleased her Daughter is making enough money and vlogs to keep her busy and occupied so she doesn;t have to deal with too much of SJ's shite & drama

Those housecoats though... they receive a box of like 50? last year... Big Nose will be selling them in his stone box, 'As Worn By Fanny, Fanny Smell Included' Meow....
They must be bloody sick of em now surely??? And let;s face it, aint no way they're gonna keep 'em warm 9 months of the year

Reactions: 16
Correction: He did get the Michelin man restaurant gig around January of this year.

Reactions: 7
A friend has just brought me a gallon (not quite) of her legendary chilled courgette and cream cheese soup - she thought it might tempt my tastebuds as I'm not feeling 100% perfection. It made me think of the abomination that was the LaLande courgette and tomato gazpacho which bore more than a passing resemblance to Angel Delight butterscotch instant pudding.

Reactions: 15
Time for some more Alexander/Pheeph fanfic slash in the curtain room at Begmania.

https://giphy.com/3og0IFKTS0QBeRF4mk

Reactions: 20
Vivienne gave Steph a run for her money showing the piece of wallpaper going up or not in her bathroom, see from 27 mins (sorry do not know how to cut and paste You Tube bit of video).
I watched this this morning......and then, intrigued by the thumbnail, watched Chateau de la Grifferaie which I don't watch on a regular basis. That must be a very popular paper, as they have put the same paper in one of their bathrooms as Perpetual Smile Viv was using! Leslie from Chateau de la Grifferaie is an interior designer and she did a great job with pulling their bathroom together. And wonder of wonders! No colored pencils required! I'm sure Viv will do equally as well with it.

Reactions: 18
Sorry to hear you are not feeling too well. I hope it isnt anything serious and you are back to 100% in a day or so. 🩺

Reactions: 15
I have completely no idea where wall paper is concerned so googled it. I think this is what Viv is doing.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I can only assume it drives new people to her YT and in turn (She hopes) to become Patreons... lets face it, she didn't get $34K/month from no exposure...

Reactions: 19
When you feel better, perhaps you can persuade her to share the recipe? Sounds pretty nourishing actually.
Also, popsicles. Ice lollies. I'm faxing you some.

Reactions: 8
I have completely no idea where wall paper is concerned so googled it. I think this is what Viv is doing.
She seemed to be just throwing it up, but maybe she had a line drawn, I usually get a straight line going as close to a non conspicuous area as poss, what she's done there, if she does the whole room, is end up with two unmatched pieces in the middle of the wall... unless she's only doing that one wall, then it won't matter, as long as it's straight lol...

Reactions: 13
Sorry to hear you are not feeling too well. I hope it isnt anything serious and you are back to 100% in a day or so. 🩺
Thank you! Feel seriously vin ordinaire. Mega antibiotics have yet to start working their magic.

I have LOADS of Lalande comments, particularly ref the latest Patreon twaddle, but lack the oommpphh to transfer what's in my mind to the keyboard!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.