The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re @Clara Burnett’s comments: what does Dan expect Stephanie to do? I am not Stephending but what does he expect? She has been housing him for 10 months. Providing him with some badly performed work (apart from lawn mowing). During this time he has travelled, partied, got new teeth and bought a motorcycle (I suspect another of Matt’s fire sale items). He left his home, partner and children. He now needs to get a more secure job and find somewhere to live. I predicted pre separation news Annaleise would take children back to UK this summer. Maybe it will actually be Dan who goes back to UK to find himself. Or he will be off travelling Europe, on his bike with his beads and teeth shooting reels like a millennial on TikTok.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
And for some crazy reason there are people on the TV who actually mispronounce using the word “fustrating!” Also “aks” which is apparently meant to be “ask!!!”
The Beast on The Chase (UK TV quiz programme) say Fink instead of Think.

Reactions: 11
Don’t forget to include some chalk for the outline of the bodies. Sure to be a few lying around as they will all be overcome by meeting their idols.
😆 She’ll have chalk outlines of all the “missing” bodies….Michael Petherick, Selmar, Tatty, Marie. Dan will be on life support by that time. Maybe SJ will have life size cardboard cutouts of them so fans can get their pictures taken! 😆

This Patreon event is going to be a disaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He is certainly struggling. Stephanie Jarvis has mentioned to several people that she thinks it's time for him to move on. Never a good sign when she starts referring to someone else's interest in terms like 'It would be better for him to....' and 'I would understand if he would...'
Dan however strikes me as particularly hard headed and not very good at reading a room: he will be struggling a lot longer before he sees the light. If Jarvis does want him out pronto, she'd best play her cards right with her cuz and let him do the dirty work. Knowing Stephanie Jarvis that plan has already set in motion.
Everyone has an expiry date...Dan really did start believing his own press. His own trumpet blowing of late is about to leave him gasping for air time. There's only so much rendering one can video..maybe its time for him to get his chefs hat out again... back in the day that was the plan to do a cooking vlog... maybe Dana could help him out... please no aubergines....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For the record, Joe Reid's comment has been deleted.

talk-too-much-blabber.gif
susan gillespie

12 hours ago
To many talking at once

200.gif

Joe Reid
12 hours ago
Let's hope Nat does not chase off anymore volunteers...I mean free labour.

would-you-like-to-guide-this-tour-sarah-grey.gif

Simhah Tamar
12 hours ago
"You could become a tour guide" ( Davie: dryly said; in response to Stephanie's joy at her clipboard gift with her name on it: Time Stamp 24:42). The best joke of the entire video. LMArseOff---Honestly, Davie, you do get a few good ones in there from time to time. This is the first time I have commented though. Think back on planning the forest gardens or the putting up the trees around the fountain...

no-one-here-can-know-im-royalty-eddie-murphy.gif

MT Cannon
14 hours ago
How appropriately awesome! Someone understands how your blog can bless others chateau dreams! Just like I've been trying to connect w/you about regarding collections of royal artifacts for sale. Please tell me where to send pictures that will show small samples of what all are available.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Re @Clara Burnett’s comments: what does Dan expect Stephanie to do? I am not Stephending but what does he expect? She has been housing him for 10 months. Providing him with some badly performed work (apart from lawn mowing). During this time he has travelled, partied, got new teeth and bought a motorcycle (I suspect another of Matt’s fire sale items). He left his home, partner and children. He now needs to get a more secure job and find somewhere to live. I predicted pre separation news Annaleise would take children back to UK this summer. Maybe it will actually be Dan who goes back to UK to find himself. Or he will be off travelling Europe, on his bike with his beads and teeth shooting reels like a millennial on TikTok.
I'm not sure he'd want to be too far away from the boys... don't his grandparents live nearby? It will be interesting to see how it all ends which it will inevitably do. The only constant in life is change.

Reactions: 24
As I recall when one of my kids had braces, insurance would only pay 1K USD max and the rest was out of pocket, which was like another 4K back in the 90s. . Dental insurance in US is a rip off. They typically will only pay 1K per year for any work. They cover 2 cleanings per year. 1 root canal and 1 crown will set you back 2K after insurance kicks in their 1K max per year. Plus you pay monthly premiums.
Sounds like you had one of those craptastic plans. My company has Aetna which isn’t ideal but it does pay 100% of preventative, 80% of stuff like extractions, fillings, dentures etc up to $2500/yr and 80% of implants/orthodonture up $5000/yr.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I liked the reference to Snorts Grandparents Clipboard with "sentiments attached" that confused / glazed look on his face was priceless. What drugs do these fans take, they are mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have to defend the designer. I like the fabrics very much and they are very on trend for “grandmillenial style” that is hot with the youngs right now. I like Shabby Chic as well. I also like Maximalism. I like antiques. I like porcelain. I like silver. I like flowers. I like gardening. Fanny tries, but her execution is somewhat poor. She doesn’t quite have the knack. She knows what’s expensive, and she copies, but she doesn’t have the knack.
I just wish Tilda Designs hadn't referred to Fanny as 'brave'. A few of the other chateau owners are brave, but not Fanny.
Fanny is optimistic, charming, impulsive, undisciplined, impatient and emotional. She’s an excitable dreamer and story teller, full of wanderlust and imagination, but she is not brave. There is nothing brave about Stephanie Jarvis.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I give Teabag a hard time, but I also give him credit when it’s due. Yes, he gets distracted easily and could go much further if he could just pull it together. But I swear Snorts is much lazier than Michael, by far! Teabag is a work horse compared to Squirrel!
By the way I’m never replying to any of your suspect posts again. I shall happily live in ignorance in future. I’ve never been so embarrassed 🫣🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are fixing up the house to sell it and wouldn't be surprised both Dan and Annalise head back to the UK.

Reactions: 23
He is certainly struggling. Stephanie Jarvis has mentioned to several people that she thinks it's time for him to move on. Never a good sign when she starts referring to someone else's interest in terms like 'It would be better for him to....' and 'I would understand if he would...'
Dan however strikes me as particularly hard headed and not very good at reading a room: he will be struggling a lot longer before he sees the light. If Jarvis does want him out pronto, she'd best play her cards right with her cuz and let him do the dirty work. Knowing Stephanie Jarvis that plan has already set in motion.
He threw it all away for what............nothing, I'm guessing. Annalise seems to have moved on. Silly silly fool of a man to have been drawn in by it all. Or is there still something we are yet to find out as to what actually happened 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Ummm…”literally” not quite yet…but almost, Michelle.

These people are the best. They start out pretty coherent and then they just lose the plot with comments like, “I live in a democracy and I will be out of here asap”. Was she federally mandated to watch CD? Lol
It does make you wonder if it’s not a ringer sent in to stir up her genuine fans.

Pet hate: "I was sat...". WTF?!
Another one for me is “more better”🤦🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
By the way I’m never replying to any of your suspect posts again. I shall happily live in ignorance in future. I’ve never been so embarrassed 🫣🫣😂
😆 I apologize for lowering the standards of this forum…I’ll try to do better in the future! But I can’t make any promises! 😆 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Selmar & Marie are gone. Michael Petherick is invisible. Dan will be out by Christmas 2022 and I'd put money on Cuz & Natti going by Christmas 2023 as they are becoming tired of Snorty's ever increasing 'King of the Shiteau' routine. This pending visit by Mummy & Percy to the shiteau will likely be their last. No travel vlog with Ollie. No travel vlog with Potty. Fewer visits by Scotman. When was the last time Kat visited? Appears Snorty will be the last man standing and Fanny will be stuck with him. Snorty's work will be done.
I do think there are people in her life who view this relationship as a charade and have reduced their contact with her because of it. Soon the only sounds of life, love and laughter will be the echoing of a snort down the empty enfilade.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I do think there are people in her life who view this relationship as a charade and have reduced their contact with her because of it. Soon the only sounds of life, love and laughter will be the echoing of a snort down the empty enfilade.
I’m afraid this is where all the “Live, Laugh, Love” is headed at La La Lande…

1A0176B5-234E-4043-B2E3-890273D02F7D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😆 I apologize for lowering the standards of this forum…I’ll try to do better in the future! But I can’t make any promises! 😆 ❤
My son was on night shift when I texted him last night so when he wakes later I may ask him to show me which I shouldn’t comment on or use. 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.