The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hum … Who is ChloeClogs then?
Marie follows her on Instagram but SJ doesn’t, could this be Chloe Malik? Or a second Chloe in the melting pot? A Chloe conundrum for a Sunday.

5321097A-86C7-4534-94FC-F22C749AC2F2.jpeg

Reactions: 12
And she spent mega bucks on a soooooper doooooper Dyson dryer. She featured it in a vlog way back. We got the 'it's really expensive, and I've been thinking about buying one for years but at least everyone can use it'. Yeah right Steff.

In which case she's no excuse for not being able to make her hair look as nice as Annalise does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love what you’ve done with the new laundry room!!! 😻😻😻
Oopsie!!!
THAT’S the laundry mat!
And where are the hot guys waiting to help you carry out the baskets???
Oooh do you remember the guy in the Levi advert who took his jeans off to wash and sat in his boxer shorts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Where is Jerry? In previous years he was back and forth to LaLande numerous times in a year. Have they had a falling out? Is he sick of Snorts too? Is he not going there because they are not making his apartment for him anymore? Is he sick? What is the deal?

Reactions: 19
And she spent mega bucks on a soooooper doooooper Dyson dryer. She featured it in a vlog way back. We got the 'it's really expensive, and I've been thinking about buying one for years but at least everyone can use it'. Yeah right Steff.
I have a Dyson blowdryer, I got it for Christmas back in 2018 or 2019. I like it, it’s too much money. I still use it sometimes, but I usually just use a regular blow dryer because it’s faster.

@Jules100 you might not have seen my tile request earlier because I forgot to tag you. I’m still hoping for a fast dog tile?☺
Ok, is a fast dog literally a dog running or is it a little known niche European thing?

Pretty please Jules100! 🙏🙏🙏😂
BD4D4C11-0F00-490E-8BCD-BF3FA048E2D1.jpeg

I want a tile of my avi too :cry: pretty please.
437F6E3C-1A29-4673-86B7-5A34A6D36D4E.jpeg

This one is still currently my favorite.
F5EDB19D-4A6E-45EB-BC3E-75CA4DB42F2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a Dyson blowdryer, I got it for Christmas back in 2018 or 2019. I like it, it’s too much money. I still use it sometimes, but I usually just use a regular blow dryer because it’s faster.

Ok, is a fast dog literally a dog running or is it a little known niche European thing?

View attachment 1406434

View attachment 1406432

This one is still currently my favorite.
View attachment 1406439
We can Cafe Press the last one and send it in to Cadeaux! $8.99 Needs a bit of re-sizing though.
1657470884622.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Oooh do you remember the guy in the Levi advert who took his jeans off to wash and sat in his boxer shorts.

That’s the laundry mat I’m talking about!!!
I might be old but I’m not dead yet! 😹
🎶 Heard it through the grapevine....🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We can Cafe Press the last one and send it in to Cadeaux! $8.99 Needs a bit of re-sizing though.
View attachment 1406454
Love it! There are some very artistic and creative people here on Tattle! @Jules100 , @Le Baiseur , @ComtesseRose , @KiKiGee …just to name a few! ❤

@ComtesseRose your new avatar is throwing me! I have to get used to it! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Where's the tuna pasta salad?????
The stinginess of the food with friends (she makes them pay to eat there!), volunteers and workers is defo an Isabelle gene. As with no heating infrastructure when Derek was in charge of the shittoo reno, take a moment to think about what food stinginess means for helpless old people in a nursing home. The Lalande Cookbook: 101 Avaricious Ways to Tell Friends, Volunteers, and Paying Guests to Eat Your Dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1406454
Oh gasp … it’s paaarfect. It’s not quite the shade of blue in Daddy’s drawings but that can be fixed. Daddy would think it’s absolutely daaaaarling. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where is Jerry? In previous years he was back and forth to LaLande numerous times in a year. Have they had a falling out? Is he sick of Snorts too? Is he not going there because they are not making his apartment for him anymore? Is he sick? What is the deal?
I'd wager a bet it's because he never gets to spend time with Fanny without the Cling-on ever present... I had a friend like that, may have mentioned it before, couldn't go anywhere without her bringing her husband. Conversation wasn't the same, he was a perpetual bragger, his watch, his phone, his trips... so I stopped meeting up with her. I've noticed the conversations, shennanigans and trips have stopped between Scottdog and her now Snorts is in charge.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

So risque at the time.

I remember sitting in the bath full of cold water to get my 1st pair of Levi's to shrink fit early 70's - my legs and other bits were blue for ages. Mum & Dad were not too pleased about the bath either - had to scrub it over and over with Ajax.

Happy days 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we get back on track to La Lande and not La Laundry, please ?
Sometimes we drift a bit... When I'm not interested in where we're drifting, I skip those bits because I know others are enjoying their chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They send the laundry out... No need for a laundry room anymore. Besides, it's summer so there is no need for heating too...
One of my rural development fantasies about Lalande was to start a workers' coop -- laundries have been the most successful worker-owned and run businesses in US inner cities. Laundering for local b n bs and restaurants and, most sustainably, hospitals could help Le Chatre local econ and small businesses.
Even Uncle Karlie loves laundry. Sorry Abuela.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sometimes we drift a bit... When I'm not interested in where we're drifting, I skip those bits because I know others are enjoying their chat.
159 threads….1000 posts per thread…159,000 posts, so far, on SJ and gang. We can afford a few posts off topic…there’s plenty more for everyone! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.