The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guarantee that Amory put up that chandelier and he came in at the end to finish it off with tightening some screws for the smoke and mirrors .
I agree with you. It was fake, the light fitting had obviously not been isolated at the time Snorts was fiddling with it, because he proceeded to switch it on. What a Donut !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There is no way Philip hung that chandelier by himself. I doubt he has the strength to lift it over his head. Amaury probably got roped into it. Stephanie’s comment about, “wow - these lightbulbs are really bright…I wonder what kind THEY installed” gave it away. Philip was pretending to fiddle with the chandelier and Amaury was already on to his next project. He didn’t bother to change for dinner in case there were any emergencies he needed to go fix…ceilings crashing down, radiators springing leaks, toilets leaking…

I’m sure Stephanie offered to pay Ian extra to film him since she’s been getting so many questions about not seeing any renovations done.

Loving the custom tiles by Jules! You are really talented if you are just using your finger to do those! I wish I had a better profile pic. But I picked my name and went with the most obvious picture since I’m going through that menopausal insomnia and I’m too tired to find a new profile picture. Mine would just be lame. I’m not a huge Disney person either which makes it even more ironic. But I love seeing everyone else’s! 😍 I would love to attend the Tattle Patron Day in Key West. Sept 6 is my birthday so it would be fun! However, I think I developed heat stroke the last time I went to Key West and was so drunk I don’t remember much else. I remember that I walked up 105 stairs to the top of lighthouse and it was at least 105 degrees. The number “105” sticks out in my memory. After that, I don’t remember much. Except that I was thiiiiiirsty! And I drank and drank…oooh, the drinks were delicious! Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend since I don’t know if it’s a smart idea that I ever go to Key West again. I will find a yellow dress to wear that day and be there in spirit with all of you. 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
A bit of plastering in Potty's tower doth not a renovation make, especially when it is sodding damp. Renovations need to be done in an order for a reason so you are not constantly doubling back.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Waddup, Welcome back! I’ve heard London is scorchio today. I hope you’re having a great time there 😊

Welcome back too lovely Rexy, (@T Rex) we’ve missed your short arms and happy, smiley face 😍

Thanks @ComtesseRose for the new thread ❤
The Marquis’ wife here: ☺
It was pretty hot yesterday but the breeze makes it pleasant. Today is a bit milder. However, coming here from Tel Aviv where the temps are in the high 30s and even the breeze is as warm as breath—London heat tempered by the cool breeze is a welcome change.

BTW, Hello from MPK’s favorite store!
D586622B-B121-48F2-92D4-78BE5FBA4D4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
im-dyeing-my-roots-roots.gif

Summer garden party and a sleepover for Annalise and the boys??? Sure. 👌
Annalise needs to learn, NO is a complete sentence.
Other chateaux friends are arriving for the weekend, Gerry arrives Sunday.
Does this mean Chateau DIY will be filming???

1657360110675.png
1657360120876.png
1657360229889.png

@annalisepricehair
13 hours ago
Absolutely love doing her hair, always such a beautiful result 🌿☀ #chateaudelalande #ruralfrance #orotherapy #ghd @stephanieejarvis @chateaudelalande

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Jules100 I have been loving your arty tiles. Could I ask you do do one of my stroppy, Nana Maskouri face, and please sign your artwork as I would like you to get the recognition for your artwork.... I would hate you to be exploited as lightbox tracer Peckdick was 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1403244
@Jules100 Thank you very much for m
Nobody talks about the sensuality built into these styles -- incl Sister Parrish and her buds her in the US.
A chaise longue for two.....those beds......

Family fais do do, ur killin me.
Methinks the fish shack is gonna have to add in some Cajunized dancing to the Carolina shaggin'.

@billybudd What a great way to start my morning. Toes a tapping! Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Other chateaux friends are arriving for the weekend, Gerry arrives Sunday.
Does this mean Chateau DIY will be filming???
I saw on a social media post by Erin at chateau de Bourneau that Chateau DIY are filming there this weekend, so I don't know whether that means they are more or less likely to be at Lalande this weekend too, but they are in France and filming, it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I found this picture and just wanted to use the bottom half for my profile picture. Yet, I’m too challenged to get it cropped and make it able to fit in size for my picture. I also like the zombie Sleeping Beauty pic. @Jules100 - if you would be so kind…I will leave it in your artistic hands if you have time to make me one of your hand made tiles. Lol…this is me right now. 5:21 am and I’m in bed looking at Tattle, haven’t slept and have an appointment at 10am. Husband is snoring away in the other room and it makes me jealous. And illogically mad. Lol…ok, logging off now to try and get a couple of hours of sleep!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
200 (1).gif

...and or, an elephant vase in the room...

Ardmore vase.png

Brian Gittus

1 hour ago
Love the show, but it's almost like watching that British tv show years ago called playing it straight. Is Phillip actually Stephanies boyfriend, what's going on there?

SLS

2 hours ago
"Philip", your boyfriend " ? Are you 12 yers old ? No ! You are over 45 years old and you can't call the guy you are sleeping with your LOVER ?

Tom Weber
11 hours ago
Boyfriend. Elephant in the room.

mmekep

14 hours ago
I always worry for their relationship when I hear evidence of the power imbalance such as “you won’t allow me a real pet”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Thanks so much @Jules100 for the awesome artwork!!! Now I wish I had taken time to put a better profile pic on mine!!! 😆 But this puts you way up there above DJ in his artistic endeavors!!! You’re a star!!!
🌟⭐🌟
@Jules100 amazing art!

Tartlet Days September 6,7 & 8 in Key West, FL. It’s easiest if you live in Florida, but open to all. Yellow dresses, tiaras & inappropriate boyfriends are optional. Knickers are also optional, but recommended. RSVP ASAP.
❤🍺🐓🦚🦔👢🕶💩🏰❤

@Jules100 I shall attend, but all the way at the end of the keys?? Fine I’ll take the water taxi from Fort Myers, what hotel are we booking?? Do we need a B& B and lots of chicken in the Keys you know!!
Could we make it a zoom event! i don’t wanna miss but have work unfortunately

• Heart
75t7.gif

caroline gooder
7 hours ago
An Ian the plasterer sighting! How exciting. Did he enjoy sailing in the Mediterranean? What color will you paint the tower? Will you hang all the modern art there?😁

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
It’s ElectricIan who’s sailing in the med 😊 we’ve chosen a blue for the tower, and Michael’s thinking of displaying some of his photos there!

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
@The Chateau Diaries Thank you for the exciting details! 😀

Chloe Malik
18 hours ago
@caroline gooder I have been asking here? Probably a few people would like to know. I am afraid I don't have your email as I don't know who you are?

caroline gooder
10 hours ago
@Chloe Malik As you say you are a nosey person. 😘

Joe Reid
1 day ago
You are a grown ass adult, why do you NEED anyone's permission to get a pet?

caroline gooder
10 hours ago
Well the chateau is a business, and Stephanie and two other people own the Chateau. They may be joking with us, but a puppy is a lot of work.🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I found this picture and just wanted to use the bottom half for my profile picture. Yet, I’m too challenged to get it cropped and make it able to fit in size for my picture. I also like the zombie Sleeping Beauty pic. @Jules100 - if you would be so kind…I will leave it in your artistic hands if you have time to make me one of your hand made tiles. Lol…this is me right now. 5:21 am and I’m in bed looking at Tattle, haven’t slept and have an appointment at 10am. Husband is snoring away in the other room and it makes me jealous. And illogically mad. Lol…ok, logging off now to try and get a couple of hours of sleep!
Can I jump in and ask if you have ever tried taking magnesium supplements for sleep aid? I've heard from several women that it sometimes helps.

Reactions: 15
Dear fellow.. Humans
Do not underestimate the inspirational and educative functions of the beloved Fanny soap
Throwing away all the useless stuff I can find.. In a very manic manner 🚮
(donate what's useful of course)

• Haha
View attachment 1403718
caroline gooder
7 hours ago
An Ian the plasterer sighting! How exciting. Did he enjoy sailing in the Mediterranean? What color will you paint the tower? Will you hang all the modern art there?😁

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
It’s ElectricIan who’s sailing in the med 😊 we’ve chosen a blue for the tower, and Michael’s thinking of displaying some of his photos there!

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
@The Chateau Diaries Thank you for the exciting details! 😀

Chloe Malik
18 hours ago
@caroline gooder I have been asking here? Probably a few people would like to know. I am afraid I don't have your email as I don't know who you are?

caroline gooder
10 hours ago
@Chloe Malik As you say you are a nosey person. 😘

Joe Reid
1 day ago
You are a grown ass adult, why do you NEED anyone's permission to get a pet?

caroline gooder
10 hours ago
Well the chateau is a business, and Stephanie and two other people own the Chateau. They may be joking with us, but a puppy is a lot of work.🤣🤣🤣
So...there will be formula 1 cars framed and hung in the tower? Interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.