The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's already planning whose husband she'll be snaking next. Lana Zahawi, do you know where Nadhim is?

Reactions: 9
Humorous??? Interesting???
Thirsty.
She is thirsty for a man. Preferable rich.
Doesn't she already have a BF? Well, she did when she was last visiting the HMN. Is that now over? Sorry, don't follow anyone on IG.

Reactions: 1
And he made FOUR big bowls of it... They'll be eating it the rest of the month! You know nothing gets thrown away...
Fanny can add some rock hard brussel sprouts to the left over tuna pasta salad - yummy!

And he made FOUR big bowls of it... They'll be eating it the rest of the month! You know nothing gets thrown away...
Fanny can add some rock hard brussel sprouts to the left over tuna pasta salad - yummy!
The Fanny School of Design, but atleast none of the furniture is stained.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
@T Rex

When she said Ian I spit out my Chablis then I realized it was the wrong Ian. Keep working on somebody else’s apartment instead of your money making rooms

Spode and other China in all the TJMaxx Ross & home goods.
I’m pretty sure she has no intention for Gerry or Nati to occupy those apartments. They’ve always been intended as money making gites imo. As we know from Clara, Steffamememe and Gerry aren’t nearly as close as they pretend on camera and Nati’s expression has always told on it’s owner when the subject comes up. They probably would’ve been finished and put into commerce by now if the Mairie hadn’t put the kibosh on the swimming pool project. Without that amenity there really isn’t anything drawing folks to the gites.

There’s always the dole

Reactions: 15
Jarvis is just like Carrie and Boris -- others foot the bill for nouveaux riche drecor. (Legit typo, leaving as is.)

Reactions: 12
That color? Really?

I don't mind the colour per se as I think it is a current trend choice. Just feel it might be a tad too dark as from the mags that Sadie is basing her kitchen design on, it doesn't appear to be a match. Surprised the mag doesn't give the maker's exact colour option. Rather strange imo. But, she seems happy with her choice, and, at the end of the day, we won't have to live with it, will we?

Reactions: 8
awe was probably out doing Dana
It definitely was a weird situation....I think Dana mentioned cutting the supposed refugee's hair. So she could have been there for a hair-cutting job, and then was asked to dinner (aka summer garden party). But if Dan was there, he could have wrangled the boys so Annalise could, for once, have a peaceful meal without tending to the needs of two little ones. Dan went out of his way to say he had to stay at "his" house.

Reactions: 14
I FF thru that whole episode. BORING🥱
Who paints the middle of a wall like that. She is definitely not going to finish it.
I did exactly the same because it was literally like watching paint dry.
And, she obviously only painted that section the way she did so she didn't have to reach up or down, so much easier and less physical exertion on her part. She is waiting for Mo's return to do otherwise, no doubt about it.

Reactions: 7
It's been a while since smolpuppyo'love was spotted in the chat! The Brenda imposter posts really had everyone in a tizzy. Doesn't take much...

Reactions: 22
This is the 21st century version of the aristo decorator style Colefax/Fowler et al both Carrie and Fanny aspire to.

Reactions: 6
That color? Really?

Pussy pink, Prolapse pink Pretty pink?
I wont lower the tone by making rude jokes about the colour looking like a well loved, love passage, were all better then that, I'm better then that!
but the first thought that came to mind when I saw the colour was Michael <3 Madrid Mauve has a nice ring piece to it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.