Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billybudd

VIP Member

Just watched this and can see why Amy is finding it hard. Her stain removal method, though it works is so time consuming its ridiculous. And the long walk to the line for hanging, unbelievable. Is she trying to make every task as hard as possible? Just nuts! She didn't even use pegs when she hung the washing???
I'm not suggesting she use a dryer, as she has free sunshine to do that but her set up is silly. My clothesline is about 5metres from my laundry's outside door. The stain treatment for the kids clothes? Just use a spray or sunlight soap. If it still stained after going thru the washing machine (like the sandpit clothes) well they become the play clothes.
There's a theme here. She's a fuck up. And living in a heap in the middle of nowhere is going to make it all better. Amirite?

There aren't enough hearts for this, Comtesse!! I hereby declare this the Official Music Video of LieLande!!

DJ's children's book would definitely be a "pop-up" book. :sick:
She picked up on the Marie-fellating-the-strawberry video, exhibit A in my case against so many things. And a lot of other classic moments where you say, these people are schweinhundts and quit Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Maria Antonia Hb

Dear fellow.. Humans
Do not underestimate the inspirational and educative functions of the beloved Fanny soap
Throwing away all the useless stuff I can find.. In a very manic manner 🚮
(donate what's useful of course)

• Haha

mrsp67

VIP Member
The Ian shown is plastering Ian and not builder Ian who is the onethat Fanny pissed off
Well, when Stephanie Jarvis was bidding her fond farewells, she mentioned that they would all be meeting up the next weekend, i.e. this weekend. I wonder what is planned?
@T Rex

When she said Ian I spit out my Chablis then I realized it was the wrong Ian. Keep working on somebody else’s apartment instead of your money making rooms

Certainly never seen one around my neck of the woods but maybe in bigger towns. We do have two other shops called Mille Stock and NOZ which take bankrupt stock but it's always bits and pieces, never on the scale they sell in TK (in the UK TJ) Maxx. Used to like shopping in there.
Spode and other China in all the TJMaxx Ross & home goods.

• Heart

SleepingBeauty123

I found this picture and just wanted to use the bottom half for my profile picture. Yet, I’m too challenged to get it cropped and make it able to fit in size for my picture. I also like the zombie Sleeping Beauty pic. @Jules100 - if you would be so kind…I will leave it in your artistic hands if you have time to make me one of your hand made tiles. Lol…this is me right now. 5:21 am and I’m in bed looking at Tattle, haven’t slept and have an appointment at 10am. Husband is snoring away in the other room and it makes me jealous. And illogically mad. Lol…ok, logging off now to try and get a couple of hours of sleep!

Attachments

• Heart

mrsp67

VIP Member
That color? Really? :sick:

Is that for the kitchen

Jules, you have so many hidden talents! Your tiles are awesome! You girls have fun in Key West. Those days are over for me. In the 70s I'd awake too many times to count in a small tent...hung over and boiling from the sun. Those days were wild and so uncommercial commpared to five years ago when I was there. These days, travel excludes Florida for us. This old lady likes a comfortable room and low humidity.

Maybe the twenty-five-year-old and his sugar mama are hoping for a nail polish sponsor from Nailberry? :eek:

View attachment 1401911
None of us would sleep
In a tent, I go no lower than a Expedia score of 4.9

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

sandro37

VIP Member
hellou my lovelies, in case anyone is still wondering>

Euthyrox 50 Tablet is a medicine used to treat an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism) It replaces the hormone which is not being produced by your thyroid gland in sufficient quantity and helps regulate your body’s energy and metabolism.

en version

the other one is most probably triiodothyronine pill, in UK the protocol is to take it together as
Combination therapy
this type of treatment may sometimes be recommended in cases where a person has a history of thyroid cancer and there's a significant risk of it reoccurring.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
I thought you might be because some of those tiles weren't easy, especially the portraits.
Do you paint those dog portraits in your avatar? If so, great work.
BTW, thank you for mine, must have been one of your easiest yet although I was in no way fishing for one! :)
Speaking of fish, checked out the thumbnails for that up and coming YTuber you mentioned, v.v. nice indeed. Please pass on my good wishes to her on the South Florida art fair circuit, imo, she has it nailed. :love:
Hey @Jules100 : We need an art show here at on Tattle, or a link to your art?! You may have customers on this platform, as most of us likely have a little extra cash since we don’t waste it on Fanny!

• Heart
  • Haha

jojonz

Chatty Member
So if you comment and it looks like it is accepted but when you go back it isn't there, does that mean your are blocked or deleted. Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Albee

VIP Member
I think she may still follow her but has not invited Fanny to do any more collaborations with Çhristies. I think she discovered, as many others have, that Fanny is all hat and no cattle, e.g., she is all talk and doesn’t deliver on what she promises and doesn’t have the skills that she portrays. Fanny just blows smoke up a person’s posterior, and hopes her smoke and mirror promises delivered with over the top enthusiasm will get her money/opportunities/ press.
Do they usually invite people back? Or is it just usually a once off? Just interested to know if it really is a snub.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
Just watched Dan's latest. No music, I think that's a FU to all the people who talk about the meaning in his music choices.

PS the mosquito larvae! So many, yuck.

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
A lot of very young guys are painting their nails right now (older teens or young college kids). But, yes, it’s odd that Squirrel is doing it…it’s like he’s trying to be even younger than he really is (if you can imagine). And yet he thinks he’s an experienced connoisseur of fine living. 🙄
Noticing “very young”....
How annoying!!!! 🙅🏼‍♀️
Guess PhiPhi considers himself in the very young age group....
Needs to act his age.... not his shoe size!!!!
😤

• Haha

WMGL

VIP Member
View attachment 1404467

@Jules100 I am totally blaming @Albee !!!
I have taken the liberty to tile your gorgeous tiki hut for you... I hope you like it... 😍 from all of us tartlets x

p.s. you're doing reno's at the moment right? I am available for tiling if required :LOL:🤣😆

p.p.s. It's gotta be Miller Light time 🍻 Cheers!
This is fabulous!! Bot
I believe traditional pastry, But we made it recently with our limes, and we cheated with grahams.
I like it with my own pastry and real freshly whipped cream..Sorry off topic, but now I am hungry!!

• Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I'd wager a bet it's because he never gets to spend time with Fanny without the Cling-on ever present... I had a friend like that, may have mentioned it before, couldn't go anywhere without her bringing her husband. Conversation wasn't the same, he was a perpetual bragger, his watch, his phone, his trips... so I stopped meeting up with her. I've noticed the conversations, shennanigans and trips have stopped between Scottdog and her now Snorts is in charge.
Yes he has changed the dynamic! Shame as the really seemed to get on well before PhiPhi.
I've have friends like that too. You can't enjoy a 'girls' night/weekend with a husband along.

• Sad

Freesia54

VIP Member
I know I'm biased but that has to be my absolute favourite - thank you! It's taken years off me. @Heathcliffe will love it!
It is really good and I also think the best so far in likeness to your original one. If you wish to keep your youthful appearance I recomend Aldi's Laura Caviar Illumination day moisuriser cream. £6.99... compared to be as good if not better than the most expensive brands.. I prefer it to No 7 protect and perfect and thats kind of lower end of expensive ( in my books anyway) . You don't need to spend high to get fabulous results. You look beautiful anyway xx

View attachment 1404467

@Jules100 I am totally blaming @Albee !!!
I have taken the liberty to tile your gorgeous tiki hut for you... I hope you like it... 😍 from all of us tartlets x

p.s. you're doing reno's at the moment right? I am available for tiling if required :LOL:🤣😆

p.p.s. It's gotta be Miller Light time 🍻 Cheers!
Oh this is soooooo good... maybe you could go to print... wrapping paper etc... I'm getting excited at the thought... maybe send it to the Charlaton...x