The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive never been into Stephanie The old opening music and he voice put me off even in lockdown, followed Micheal P first. Didnt even look at her vlogs that him in.

Ive never been a patreon as I struggle to look after me, and my opinon they bought it they should ahve a business plan and if you cant afford it you dont get it.

Content watched many up and coming chateau shows including Anna and Philip, de lalacelle de la ferte etc, I like the challenge these places give their owners. Now my opinon is based on only watching the patreon shown here, is that once they set up a Patreon the masses, the people who supply their monthly utube money who help their algorythms etc , who like and share become secondary in content to Patreons, yet if you break it down it the masses who
provide the numbers to be given freebies
provide the numbers to make them a Utube recognised channel
provide the numbers to make the scroller look at their channel because so mnay people subscribe.

They are forgotton and they focus on the ones providing them with a monthly income as a patreon. Their number is small compared to the masses yet they get 'exclusive showing, told more on what is happening etc.

If the masses revolted and unsubscribed because of not getting all that is happening then where would their channel be. Anyway that is my dream that people stop subscribing to the grifters and see what happens. That has many pitfalls one being that many subcribe but done unsubscribe when they lose interest.

Reactions: 19
Our line dried were always stiff and scratchy/ I wasn’t a fan! How do you only use your dryer twice a month??? That’s baffled me!

Uncanny resemblance!
And without even trying! Creepy yesss!
If their hair was styled the same...omg!!!
Now I want to watch Psycho....
Or Bates Motel!!!
Loved that show! Miss it!!!

Why do comments post in one big glop???
Frustrating!
https://giphy.com/bWM2eWYfN3r20
Have to click on each one to see what the reply is about- how many minutes should you wait between replies to have it post to just the comment you intend it for.
AND there’s no way to react to them separately....
Gah!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
@Jules100 I've just realised I haven't thanked you for my lovely tile. I know I said you should hand paint them like Anna, but was only joking. Sorry about that. I love my Sparrow. Thank you so much. Added bonus I bet Stephanie hates them all because they are better than hers!
Wish I could come to Key West and celebrate with you all, but NZ is a wee bit far away.
I was looking at Key West on google maps the other day as I have never been and only know of it through TV.
When I used the street view man it turned into a mermaid!

Reactions: 24
Our line dried were always stiff and scratchy/ I wasn’t a fan! How do you only use your dryer twice a month??? That’s baffled me!
Perhaps it is the copious amounts of Downy fabric softener! (Not to be confused with "Life of Ryan"'s ridiculously nice and supportive Thai ex-girlfriend who bore the same name.) Oh Downy, where are you now? Did you run off with the Snuggle Bear? Bad pun intended- but she really deserved better than Ryan's lame self. I bet her laundry is feather soft and smells amazing!

Reactions: 18
That’s hilarious!!!
https://giphy.com/26xBOljAR6JbGmxQk

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Rather dumpy I think- slim does not mean sexy most times- this physique will degrade rather quickly due to lack of any type of work
He stands like an old man or a three year old toddler...with his round tummy pushed out..
Maybe he has a sway back from being a bottom...feeder.

Reactions: 14
They post like that when no one else posts between yours. If you post to several comments with no one else posting at the same time as you they end up piled together as one.

Reactions: 16
All this laundry talk. As you may know, my house is under a bit of a renovation. I have a 1950’s old Florida house with an exterior laundry room / utility room. Now it’s been demolished and will be rebuilt into a 2 car garage and interior laundry room. In the mean time, I go to the laundromat a couple times a week. It sucks and is kind of scary. Lugging 4 packed baskets in & out. $30 each time, about 2 hours washing & drying, then 1 hour folding when I get home. But it has made me like the laundromat raised off the ground machines. I hope when my new laundry room is finished, I’m able to get the stands that raise up residential machines. It makes a big difference.

Reactions: 36
They post like that when no one else posts between yours. If you post to several comments with no one else posting at the same time as you they end up piled together as one.

Thank you
But not very comforting!!!

I must try not to be too chatty and only reply to one when I first look on here again!!!
I’m going to try to work it out and not have a string of replies to who knows what!!!!

Reactions: 10
All this laundry talk . Mine is quite simple, I line dry everything except socks and undies. Luckily my climate allows for quick drying. Socks and undies hang on a small rack in my laundry until they are dry, or nearly. Then I tumble everything to remove fluff, soften towels, and remove the endless dog hair that seems to cover everything. That tumble is about 10 mins as everything is pretty much dry when it goes in but amazing how much dog hair and general fluff comes off. I have 2 kids with dust mite allergies so this definitely helps. Ah joy.

Reactions: 17

Reactions: 32
I hope you haven’t run into any crazy characters in the laundromat…

Reactions: 33
I’m a little behind, but I am wondering how Stephanie approached Nutty and Annemarie. I’m curious to know what she said to them… ”you’re not invited, please leave for the weekend. You can stay at my apartment in London.”

I'm sure Stephanie Jarvis came up with a brilliant plan that the Argentinian Bully could not refuse. She's a master in randomly leaving hints towards something so that when plans are finally made people think they came up with it themselves.

Reactions: 28
This has got me wondering how the hell did he bag such a high flyer wife.
Matchmaking by friends who "locked" them in a small closet together for a few minutes during one of Stephanie Jarvis utterly boring parties. It's their favorite story to tell at the dinner table so they tell it often, yet so boring I always forget to listen to what actually happened in that closet. I imagine it was solid enough to get married later.

Reactions: 29
They may just be for fun but I’m guessing you’re not using the shadow-gram contraption thingie to trace the profile pics. So I say you’re an artist and showing/selling your art in art shows will be easy for you since you’ve got the talent. As far as putting them on tiles- you probably already figured that out too. I wouldn’t have any idea!!! I’m creative in the curtain making/home decor realm here. But the actual free hand art- amazes me- nope- I never did good on that! I’m excited to hear that you are pursuing your creativity!!! That’s awesome! Do it while you’re young! I’m sure there’s lots of art fairs and extravaganzas around you there.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.