The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
get-a-grip-liz-lemon.gif

karen barrett

13 seconds ago
Who Else cried watching this!! Steve you are incredible!!

Christine H

21 minutes ago
I felt so teary eyed for Stephanie seeing the culmination of her father’s dream to produce these tiles! Great work as ever Steve, well done.

Pamela Hanna
29 minutes ago
Upon hearing Steve say he had your father's tiles I burst into tears... I love your father's art so much (truly on of my all time favorite artists) but I had no idea how much. Thought I would share...

Hilda Ovalle

1 hour ago
Even I’m crying. I remember when Steve and you were talking about this. Steve and his wife have been in the interim, in the middle of moving to France from Canada, have been putting together their chateau , etc., etc. They’re an admirable couple and I am so glad that you are all friends supporting some of the same endeavors. He is such a talented and kind individual and his wife is so lovely and welcoming. God bless all of you and I wish you all of the happiness that I know you deserve.

Larxxrzy

1 hour ago
I really started crying when he showed your father ideas! Ah I think that is just so lovely

OopsyDaisy
1 hour ago
The tiles brought tears to my eyes they are so beautiful

A Z

1 hour ago
I too was brought to tears when you were presented the tiles - how incredibly stunning they were. .. All the chateaus you show us are amazing & astounding, but none of them carry the skill that you have w/ fabrics & decor. I think they should consider hiring you to doing their window treatments, but finding the time would probably be difficult. Thx for sharing!

Miss Char Winter

1 hour ago
Stephanie...I did cry when Steve showed you the tiles

Ro Lo
2 hours ago
Wow ! The tiles, had a cry with you. Well done Steve

Lorilee New

3 hours ago
Well I don't know about you, but I'm sure tearing up as Steve is presenting the tile layout to Stephanie.

sandra trucido

3 hours ago
Omg I’m crying 😭 Beautiful

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Oh joy.
Looks like they were treated to a BBQ in the sand pit/old spot for an above ground pool.
Sounds like Curtis Woodpecker's voice and Simon Birt's loafers.
I do wonder, if they had to share a bathroom???

View attachment 1389285
You know if that is Curtis - and it does sound like him! - he'll make three or four videos out of that little outing. He's nothing if not obsessed with Stephanie Jarvis and whatever time he spends with her. You'd think she was Celine Dione, the way he worships Stephanie!

I wonder when this took place? Steve and Sarah's latest video, 5 days ago, is about them going to Luxembourg. This explains a lot - Sarah's sister lives in Luxembourg and has lived there for 20 years. Who knew?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1390136

karen barrett

13 seconds ago

Christine H

21 minutes ago
I felt so teary eyed for Stephanie seeing the culmination of her father’s dream to produce these tiles! Great work as ever Steve, well done.

Pamela Hanna
29 minutes ago
Upon hearing Steve say he had your father's tiles I burst into tears... I love your father's art so much (truly on of my all time favorite artists) but I had no idea how much. Thought I would share...

Hilda Ovalle

1 hour ago
Even I’m crying. I remember when Steve and you were talking about this. Steve and his wife have been in the interim, in the middle of moving to France from Canada, have been putting together their chateau , etc., etc. They’re an admirable couple and I am so glad that you are all friends supporting some of the same endeavors. He is such a talented and kind individual and his wife is so lovely and welcoming. God bless all of you and I wish you all of the happiness that I know you deserve.

Larxxrzy

1 hour ago
I really started crying when he showed your father ideas! Ah I think that is just so lovely

OopsyDaisy
1 hour ago

A Z

1 hour ago
I too was brought to tears when you were presented the tiles - how incredibly stunning they were. .. All the chateaus you show us are amazing & astounding, but none of them carry the skill that you have w/ fabrics & decor. I think they should consider hiring you to doing their window treatments, but finding the time would probably be difficult. Thx for sharing!

Miss Char Winter

1 hour ago

Ro Lo
2 hours ago

Lorilee New

3 hours ago
Well I don't know about you, but I'm sure tearing up as Steve is presenting the tile layout to Stephanie.

sandra trucido

3 hours ago
Maybe I am a cold witch, but how on earth are all these people crying over cartoons?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
View attachment 1390136
karen barrett
13 seconds ago
Christine H
21 minutes ago

Pamela Hanna
29 minutes ago
Hilda Ovalle
1 hour ago
Larxxrzy
1 hour ago

OopsyDaisy
1 hour ago
A Z
1 hour ago
Miss Char Winter
1 hour ago

Ro Lo
2 hours ago
Lorilee New
3 hours ago
sandra trucido
3 hours ago
If that is the only ridiculous thing you have to cry over then consider yourselves lucky. Do you really think she gives a tit about you and your tears. For god’s sake get a life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Maybe I am a cold witch, but how on earth are all these people crying over cartoons?
They feel emotionally attached to Steffi. Like those parents who live their own unfulfilled dreams through their children.
And also a cry for a little attenschun from Steffi, a like, a hesrt, or even a short „thank you“ as a reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Has anyone watched the Fleuries ‘day in the life of’ flog this eve? It makes SJ look like the lazy lay about she really is.
In their day they juggle two kids, B&B guests, gardening, editing, cooking meals for them and the guests, running their own errands (shopping, post office), taking the girls to dance, laundry, walking the dog, cleaning up after the kids, etc, etc. They have one member of staff to help with the B&B, not a gaggle of all sorts.
SJ you’ve embarrassed yourself again by exposing how empty your days truly are.
Hey, hey now... I just watched the Fleuries and Stef has a lot in common with Anna in a day in the life ... she gets out of bed, and she has a drink in the afternoon! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not too shabby, actually. I hope Fanny paid Steve for his time, though. Fanny will now have bespoke tiles fired for the grubby kitchen. *sigh* She's just polishing a turd at this point.
We want the accounts, Stephanie!
I wonder how you would make spares in case of breakages as just a couple of broken tiles would spoil the entire effect. And, we all know who SJ will get to do the tiling, don't we? Then again, doing a job 2-3 times is the norm for the HMN. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
She really needs to start adding up the €20 here and €20 spent on needless junk…could go a long way to funding the heating system. How many more pictures does she need for that place? I wonder where she’s hiding all of those? There must be hundreds between what they receive in the gift grab and what are bought in brocantes.

Back to the gift grab episode that I actually watched for sheer boredom, she received large (very beautiful) hand painted images that would be fitting for a children’s room (or so she said). She did not make the remark that she would have those framed as she always does with most every other piece of artwork. Which brings me to the tiles designed by her father. The characters are so juvenile looking. And I don’t know why anyone thinks he was talented. Most of his artwork looks like paint by number imho. And the oddest depictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know if that is Curtis - and it does sound like him! - he'll make three or four videos out of that little outing. He's nothing if not obsessed with Stephanie Jarvis and whatever time he spends with her. You'd think she was Celine Dione, the way he worships Stephanie!

I wonder when this took place? Steve and Sarah's latest video, 5 days ago, is about them going to Luxembourg. This explains a lot - Sarah's sister lives in Luxembourg and has lived there for 20 years. Who knew?
Sarah mentioned that it was Canada Day when they were in her yellow kitchen and SJ walked in wrapped in the yellow/blue blanket. I looked it up and it was 1st July.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here is a poorly executed screen shot but, gives you an idea of daddy’s grand, highly anticipated kitchen tiles. I don’t personally get what all the excitement is. It’s pretty juvenile in my opinion.
Yes- very bad

Reactions: 17
Ok, so I relented and watched DTM’s flog to see him take the piss out of table laying. I was distracted and baffled as to what these two lumps are under his jeans? 😁 Surely his pockets aren’t that deep?!
View attachment 1390065
That'll be his brains...

Sarah mentioned that it was Canada Day when they were in her yellow kitchen and SJ walked in wrapped in the yellow/blue blanket. I looked it up and it was 1st July.
Canada Day is basically a 3 day weekend. I'm surprised there isn't any flag bunting etc though, we usually dress it up. That would have required forethought

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Look at the roof, facade and windows.

The abject horror! They renovated/restored the manse in the right order! Bet they have a heating plant ready to go online too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.