The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @mousepanda8 for naming the thread. I went with that.

It's Sunday funday for me, so let's blitz through the usual.

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Iolair

VIP Member

Thursday at 3:54 PM
Hello fellow Tattlers,

I'm bowing out for a while. My beloved mother in law died today - cancer. A very sweet lady, her unfailing love and generosity kept me sustained when far from home. And with a heavy heart, I've just received word from Australia that my much loved godfather, who raised me has also died from complications arising from covid. He was 100 years old but still fit and very active till covid. I'm beyond devastated. It's all just too too much.

I'll return soon. Keep up the good fight. And please stay safe.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, AndAnotherName, Darling Life and 79 others

@Iolair 💗 💗 💗 🙏

Just Grift Wood

Thursday at 11:30 PM
I really enjoyed Stephanie on ETC and discovered the Chateau Diaries and became an avid viewer-a bit of light relief in dark days. Like so many I really enjoyed her quirky sunny nature but as time went on it just began to seem phoney, the videos have now become very formulaic and forced, there is none of the original naturalness and the cast is dull. Quite frankly I have just come to think she is taking the piss so googled her, that led me here months ago. I always thought people who became patreons must be sad lunatics and always thought it was an odd premise but being nosey had to find out for myself just to realise it really is money for nothing now for the life of me can't find how you cancel. She clearly has never been poor or anything like and that is fine but she is actually tight with her own money, she also seems to discard people and although the super cheery facade doesn't ever slip it now seems forced like the high heels to do pretend work for CH4. The persona, the wardrobe all seem fake affected eccentricities to make her appear interesting where I suspect she is actually a neurotic husk of a human being. I used to think she was kind as well but that mask is fast slipping. I visited here months ago but didn't post as it seemed a bit hostile to newcomers but having read lots of posts now I realise that initial perception was wrong. The day that really finished me was when they were washing the tiles for the china room but in the end got bored and left it to some poor grey haired sap. Todays video was laughable she is so up her own arse. I would happily still watch her content if she wasn't milking the money from both patrons and the distasteful gift grab. At this point its seems most of the patrons are muling sycophants who would shower her in compliments even if she was gauging their eyes out with a spoon- in a nutshell it has become nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Ginginger, agualilas@ and 57 others

Isabelle6541

Thursday at 1:09 PM
I know one thing… Matthias is about to get his azzz blocked. 👀

Attachments
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, MsPitstop, pasta_aldente and 56 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Friday at 11:08 PM
mrsp67 said:
She started it assuming Ian would work on it has been said that Ian hurt his back at the tit show? I’m wondering if the argument is over workman’s compensation? I’m sure they have this in France
@Clara Burnett
Stephanie Jarvis accused Ian of writing here, that's the fallout.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions:You, JumpingJacks, Dmt and 55 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Yesterday at 7:25 PM
Jules100 said:
Can we bring our own ass bread to the patron party? I think other peoples ass bread is gross.
To make things a little more interesting: I have rsvp'ed to an invitation to come to the Patrons Day myself. Tick Tock, Stephanie, looking forward!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, tat life and 53 others

As always there's the wiki
@Linus you'll name the next thread.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
All those patrons do is nag, nag and witch about the heat in the shitoo. There was some fake kissing in princess’s office on a break from her 9000 emails she’s finally getting to. Annmarie is the back up dancer, performing a tap dance regarding how to spend the $33000 a month. Princess didn’t seem entertained. Dan is trying his best to show us how ridiculous he is when picking up his sick son from school on his new motorcycle. That ginormous pergola is mostly finished and Dan is taking his toys and moving one step closer to home it seems. But, first a bbq, and table setting tutorial to show us just how funny he can be. (not). And, no where to be seen is the prince and princess after their big week of clean out. Tennis anyone??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
We’re nearish neighbours then …I’m right in the middle of Henley. Been battling the traffic all week … but it’s a great watching the rowing ( not to mention all of the Lycra clad 6ft 4” Rowers wandering around. Oooh …young man!

@Plain Jane. I’m not far from Twyford. But am envious of you living in Henley, I would love to live there.
you should go out and take somephotos for @HalcyonOrganic. That would make him better 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For someone who’s channel growth has virtually stagnates the patreon account is suspiciously very active. Miraculously Bouncing back every month. A little fuckery is surely in play here.

Reactions: 34
@JanePlain Do you ever have rowers or spectators as house guests I believe it's very lucrative. My son rows and was disappointed not to make it onto his clubs squad this year. As it happens they were knocked out on first race day. He participated at Henley before covid and they almost made it to the weekend (I believe they have stretched the regatta a couple of extra days this year). My son finally got himself a club blazer (loud stripes) so it missed out on an outing - not many places you can dress like a stick of rock.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I may be able to shed a little light on why the English heating chap, Nathan is it? has recently opened a registered Limited company. Are you sitting comfortably...? Then I shall begin

When my husband and I moved to France my husband had a successful business and was self employed. Moving to France he could no longer operate as self employed as we were no longer resident in England (more complicated, business law and regulations are England and Wales. Scotland has it's own laws and regulations as, I believe, do northern Ireland). If my husband wanted to continue trading he had no choice but to set up a Limited company making him, me and our accountant directors and giving us Limited liability. When he was self employed all assets were in my name.

It could be that heating dude is planning on settling in France but continuing his English business. It is complicated and you have to ensure to get your tax liabilities in the right place otherwise you end up paying double whammy on tax. We only did business in the UK but had to set up a shell company in France to pay our contributions and salaries. We closed the business some years ago when the Brexit vote went through as the expense and complications were phenomenal.

With Brexit finalised I imagine that it is even more complicated if not nigh on impossible. So I would say that they are doing a dodgy but maybe he has been advised to open a Limited company.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@JanePlain Do you ever have rowers or spectators as house guests I believe it's very lucrative. My son rows and was disappointed not to make it onto his clubs squad this year. As it happens they were knocked out on first race day. He participated at Henley before covid and they almost made it to the weekend (I believe they have stretched the regatta a couple of extra days this year). My son finally got himself a club blazer (loud stripes) so it missed out on an outing - not many places you can dress like a stick of rock.
Tim and his partner from Restoration chateau are there walking around looking very collegiate in their striped blazers

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Wait for Fanny and Snorts to pitch up at Henley Regatta having a picnic by the riverside what a great vlog that will make for a Sunday. Let's hope Snorts gets a dunking in the Thames, such fun !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait for Fanny and Snorts to pitch up at Henley Regatta having a picnic by the riverside what a great vlog that will make for a Sunday. Let's hope Snorts gets a dunking in the Thames, such fun !
He is probably light enough to be a cox (sub 55kgs). They are the ones that sit at the stern and steer. It's traditional for the Cox to be thrown into the water by their teammates if they win.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I may be able to shed a little light on why the English heating chap, Nathan is it? has recently opened a registered Limited company. Are you sitting comfortably...? Then I shall begin

When my husband and I moved to France my husband had a successful business and was self employed. Moving to France he could no longer operate as self employed as we were no longer resident in England (more complicated, business law and regulations are England and Wales. Scotland has it's own laws and regulations as, I believe, do northern Ireland). If my husband wanted to continue trading he had no choice but to set up a Limited company making him, me and our accountant directors and giving us Limited liability. When he was self employed all assets were in my name.

It could be that heating dude is planning on settling in France but continuing his English business. It is complicated and you have to ensure to get your tax liabilities in the right place otherwise you end up paying double whammy on tax. We only did business in the UK but had to set up a shell company in France to pay our contributions and salaries. We closed the business some years ago when the Brexit vote went through as the expense and complications were phenomenal.

With Brexit finalised I imagine that it is even more complicated if not nigh on impossible. So I would say that they are doing a dodgy but maybe he has been advised to open a Limited company.
The dreaded Brexit has changed it all and scuppered many peoples plans hasn't it. My husband was self employed in the UK, set himself up as Auto Entrepreneur initially when we moved out full time but has subsequently had to change to a higher regime due to workload increase. I'm with you they want to be very careful and not do any working on the QT.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Fanny and PJ could also have gone to Silverstone for the British grand prix. I'm sure Potty could have got them tickets. Today is middle Sunday so Wimbledon have no play today.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Fanny and PJ could also have gone to Silverstone for the British grand prix. I'm sure Potty could have got them tickets. Today is middle Sunday so Wimbledon have no play today.
I think Silverstone could be likely because of Potty but there is also tennis this Sunday at Wimbledon. Wherever the tarts are it ain’t the shittoo.

Reactions: 13
It was mentioned in the last thread about the five plates for Dan's BBQ - so where are our Stephanie and Phyllis holed up at? So we now have concrete evidence that they are warping the timelines so they can have their cake and eat it with these week trips. Notice in the majority of flogs Stephanie mentions she needs to go downstairs, after spending 5 mins actually doing some work, for her BnB dinners. She knows the militia, and us here, get pissed with her holidays; so she now keeps it schtumm on all jaunts. Which does beg the question where the duck is she going when she's not at the HMN? She's only filming on Sat and Sun, cramming in GAG, two flogs and Patreon piss take.

If only we could get Russian Marie or Pavlina to talk.

#WhereAreTheAssociationAccountsStephanie?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All those patrons do is nag, nag and witch about the heat in the shitoo. There was some fake kissing in princess’s office on a break from her 9000 emails she’s finally getting to. Annmarie is the back up dancer, performing a tap dance regarding how to spend the $33000 a month. Princess didn’t seem entertained. Dan is trying his best to show us how ridiculous he is when picking up his sick son from school on his new motorcycle. That ginormous pergola is mostly finished and Dan is taking his toys and moving one step closer to home it seems. But, first a bbq, and table setting tutorial to show us just how funny he can be. (not). And, no where to be seen is the prince and princess after their big week of clean out. Tennis anyone??
Tennis, Henley, Silverstone - nah - Fanny & Squirrelboy are holed up online shopping and auction bidding. Squirrelboy needs trinkets for his Little Shop of Horrors. Criterion's weekly auction this week includes all these paaaarfaaaact items:
  • Spode Flemish bluebell 8 pc. dinner service - opening bid £20.00
  • 4 Cut crystal decanters - opening bid £50.00
  • Selection of Wedgewood pieces - opening bid £40.00 & £50.00
  • Vintage teacups - opening bid £10.00
  • Crystal centrepiece with removable collar - opening bid £30.00
1656863432537.png
1656863603684.png
1656863690022.png
1656863890663.png
1656864600699.png
1656864701238.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If anyone wonders what Henley Regatta is like here is an older vlog but it gives you the British Summer Season vibe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Silverstone could be likely because of Potty but there is also tennis this Sunday at Wimbledon. Wherever the tarts are it ain’t the shittoo.
Dan, Pavlina, Maria, Natti and Amuary at the BBQ - appears Fanny and Snorty are enjoying a road trip in the new convertible.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I think I might have smashed my tv if I’d seen those two in the paddock🤬

If anyone wonders what Henley Regatta is like here is an older vlog but it gives you the British Summer Season vibe
Ahh, it’s beautiful there. I’m off to check out apartment prices😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I presume if they are in the UK they are staying in the storage apartment. It would be a good opportunity to do a double whammy of jobs done

1) clear the mess ( for when Percy and mummy dearest stay in the autumn as I’m very sure they won’t wanna stay in that dump in its current state) and they may even be able to replace those Sodding sheet curtains and paint the place to make it a bit nicer

2) and illegally import some stuff back in the car/ van.

there are also lots of antique shops and auctions so i am betting that they go and buy more junk too
does mummy and Percy still own the house in Suffolk? As they clearly don’t live there much

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.