The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the edge of my seat!
"We're invited to Steve and Sarah's beautiful chateau in the Dordogne, and enjoy visiting the shops in the charming local town. The big surprise of the weekend is that Steve has secretly finished digitising my father's design for our kitchen tiles..."
View attachment 1389276
Oooh free stay, save those for winter!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Look at the roof, facade and windows.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
On the edge of my seat!
"We're invited to Steve and Sarah's beautiful chateau in the Dordogne, and enjoy visiting the shops in the charming local town. The big surprise of the weekend is that Steve has secretly finished digitising my father's design for our kitchen tiles..."
View attachment 1389276
I think she means 'Steve has FINALLY finished dads tiles...'

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And about Dan's midlife crises-divorce, new teeth, bracelets,new clothes, motorcycle,photo equipment,new found fame on you tube, new glasses-trips to Venice,new tattoos,and a new mistress----TRAGIC story really....

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think she means 'Steve has FINALLY finished dads tiles...'
well the doneed some publicity for their ailing venture, but they are so dull. I am actually becoming incandescent with rage at how cavalier Fanny is, as though she is doing viewers and patrons a favour, when in fact she is just living it large on the back of others. The gift grab is an embarrassment she could easily donate £2k a month from her ill gotten gains and then produce an extra video a week to generate income and get on with actually doing some work. It is July how many trips has she made and how many jobs are actually done? She is receiving over $300k a year why are people not questioning this, it is bordering on criminal. How can I ever have found her charming-like HMN he facade is slipping

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
well the doneed some publicity for their ailing venture, but they are so dull. I am actually becoming incandescent with rage at how cavalier Fanny is, as though she is doing viewers and patrons a favour, when in fact she is just living it large on the back of others. The gift grab is an embarrassment she could easily donate £2k a month from her ill gotten gains and then produce an extra video a week to generate income and get on with actually doing some work. It is July how many trips has she made and how many jobs are actually done? She is receiving over $300k a year why are people not questioning this, it is bordering on criminal. How can I ever have found her charming-like HMN he facade is slipping
I totally agree. If as is very likely we see them buying more crap that they do not need I am getting in the car and driving down to shittooville to give them both a good clip round the lugholes. Enough is enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
On the edge of my seat!
View attachment 1389276
Still touting two upcoming creative writing retreats -- allegedly fully booked -- with scam artist Sandra Benns, all of whose books are published by the notorious vanity publisher Austin Macauley. Meaning, she pays them to publish her stuff.
In other words, for €1999 a pop, you're cooped up for a week in hillbilly France with your fellow dementos and somebody who writes so badly no legitimate publisher will buy or publish her work.
For your added pleasure, reverse search on the photos Steve uses to illustrate his for-profit venture. All photographs on Steve and Sara's website except the pix of Chateau Canuck are ganked from other sources, used without attribution and certainly no payment.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I totally agree. If as is very likely we see them buying more crap that they do not need I am getting in the car and driving down to shittooville to give them both a good clip round the lugholes. Enough is enough.
I swear I could happily just kick Fanny in the fanny-but I would probably lose my foot

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A moment to get away I nearly spat my drink out she is always away

The decor of that Chateau is so frightful-this is utter horse tit. Glorious Dahhhhling, Bro-cunting. Daft mare. She is soooooooooooooooooooo fake

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Diesels yellow and blue dog blanket is making another appearance. Fanny, you have a million bleeping coats, wear one!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I cannot watch that spoilt entitled whingebag one more second. She's just thumbing her nose at every current and former Patreon. She ought to try telling the truth, she's been talked into putting in log burners by Amaury so as not to ruin the shiny new paneling in the Marquis salon, and may as well heat her rooms as long as Marquis is being done.
Where are the accounts, you manky crone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Thoughts on Phyllis and Stephanie deliberately leaving the HMN to arrive "very late" at the Canadian's chateau? Trying to make a big entrance or just plain arrogance to keep the host's on their toes late into the night....

Everything seems to be a game with Stephanie.

Again no renovation work, or cleaning, at her own HMN.

#WhereAreTheAssociationAccountsStephanie?

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Let me tell you how many trips
SA 31 days
Venice 10 days
London 4 days
Netherlands 4 days
London 4/5 days
Netherlands 4 days
London 5 or 10 days
Venice 3 days
And now at steves. Please add if i have forgotten one.

I can't be bothered to watch her vlog. I'm patiently waiting for the recaps

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thoughts on Phyllis and Stephanie deliberately leaving the HMN to arrive "very late" at the Canadian's chateau? Trying to make a big entrance or just plain arrogance to keep the host's on their toes late into the night....

Everything seems to be a game with Stephanie.

Again no renovation work, or cleaning, at her own HMN.

#WhereAreTheAssociationAccountsStephanie?
constantly showing up last is a narcissist trait.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.