The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big surprise of the weekend is that Steve has secretly finished digitising my father's design for our kitchen tiles..."

Let me rewrite that for you Fanny: The big surprise of the weekend is that my cheque for Steve finally cleared and he's finished off the work I tried to make him do for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Here is a poorly executed screen shot but, gives you an idea of daddy’s grand, highly anticipated kitchen tiles. I don’t personally get what all the excitement is. It’s pretty juvenile in my opinion.
I agree.
I am disappointed, with all this hype, Stephanie Jarvis and Stephen Cole did not include the angry face with arms, (top right hand corner on the original drawing).

1656881286480.png

1656881173609.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They are jumping on Anna Fleurie kitchen tiles, except hers are painted, glazed and STUCK on the wall already even though she started so much later by months / years than Fanny and Steve and Daddy ! How long before the HMN tiles arrive let alone get stuck on wall.

The English bookshop they visited , how much did she pay for Snorts book, that poor shopkeeper fella had handed hundreds euros to Ukraine families in area, so Fanny and Snorts and Vivienne, Steve and Sarah should have been extra generous but I doubt it, they were too busy buying old China and a painting.

Will someone cut Snorts hair, it is dreadful and gets worse with every vlog as does his dress sense. He has NO idea.

Vivienne / Steph made reference to convertible car just to let us know what they were driving around in. Perhaps that is reason for Snorts hair disaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here is a poorly executed screen shot but, gives you an idea of daddy’s grand, highly anticipated kitchen tiles. I don’t personally get what all the excitement is. It’s pretty juvenile in my opinion.
Especially compared to Anna Fleurie's beautiful, tasteful hand painted kitchen tiles

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
You’re welcome 😜

Sporrans and upright swords. Yow.
There's a mini thread on Twitter about how Johnny the Bonnie was wearing an electronic scrambler on security duty behind the Sssxes at the St. Paul's thanksgiving service. To jam their recordings.
Wouldn't that also have scrambled the BBC's recordings? -- his smoldering glances into their nearby cams I still haven't figured out.
I have no doubt if there were devices he could do that with, he was equipped with them. But his major assignment was to keep the Sssxes from photobombing Charles, for whom he works, to get their access stills for Netflix. And secondarily William and Kate. Harry, a trained killer himself, will have recognized both the guardian and the strategy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The big surprise of the weekend is that Steve has secretly finished digitising my father's design for our kitchen tiles..."

Let me rewrite that for you Fanny: The big surprise of the weekend is that my cheque for Steve finally cleared and he's finished off the work I tried to make him do for free.
I figured she was still trying to get it for free with all the simply beautiful, marvelous and exciting adjectives that were being thrown around on steffy’s tour of their chateau. Heres another adjective for you princess, if that’s the case, disgusting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone watched the Fleuries ‘day in the life of’ flog this eve? It makes SJ look like the lazy lay about she really is.
In their day they juggle two kids, B&B guests, gardening, editing, cooking meals for them and the guests, running their own errands (shopping, post office), taking the girls to dance, laundry, walking the dog, cleaning up after the kids, etc, etc. They have one member of staff to help with the B&B, not a gaggle of all sorts.
SJ you’ve embarrassed yourself again by exposing how empty your days truly are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I just saw the new tiles. Ya know they dont look as bad as I thought they would but it's never gonna happen. She has never finished anything. and that's it. Sad....Sad....Sad.....Even if the tiles get put it that horrible kitchen that's all that will be done

Reactions: 16
Just butt ugly if you ask me. The first thing I would take a hammer to when Fanny moves out or dies (whichever comes first)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Once Major Jonny Thompson has finished servicing River, he'd be very welcome my way afterwards....
He does fill out a kilt rahtha nicely! Just needs to high step a wee bit higher.

So-just a distraction -when I watch Dan's videos I can only focus on his teeth-I do not know why-they are so in my face all the time...
Because they are unnatural chiclet tombstone teeth, that’s why!🪦

I swear I could happily just kick Fanny in the fanny-but I would probably lose my foot
Reminds me of that horrid old American folk tale, Brer Squirrel and the Tar Fanny. And look what happened to them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, so I relented and watched DTM’s flog to see him take the piss out of table laying. I was distracted and baffled as to what these two lumps are under his jeans? 😁 Surely his pockets aren’t that deep?!
DFC1FDF4-5BC4-4C96-BC7D-0265DD8230A1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The drawings on Steve's tiles remind me of the cartoons in The Beano and The Dandy comics, UK tattlers will know what I mean ! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We’re nearish neighbours then …I’m right in the middle of Henley. Been battling the traffic all week … but it’s a great watching the rowing ( not to mention all of the Lycra clad 6ft 4” Rowers wandering around. Oooh …young man!

@Plain Jane. I’m not far from Twyford. But am envious of you living in Henley, I would love to live there.
you should go out and take somephotos for @HalcyonOrganic. That would make him better 😂😂

🤣 Oh no…. Didn’t think to do that & was the last day today. Sorry @HalcyonOrganic …. but I’m sure Baby will be round any time soon to administer whatever medicine you need

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone watched the Fleuries ‘day in the life of’ flog this eve? It makes SJ look like the lazy lay about she really is.
In their day they juggle two kids, B&B guests, gardening, editing, cooking meals for them and the guests, running their own errands (shopping, post office), taking the girls to dance, laundry, walking the dog, cleaning up after the kids, etc, etc. They have one member of staff to help with the B&B, not a gaggle of all sorts.
SJ you’ve embarrassed yourself again by exposing how empty your days truly are.
Kind of makes you think Phillip and Anna might have been purposefully taking the piss out of Fanny Flash.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@JanePlain Do you ever have rowers or spectators as house guests I believe it's very lucrative. My son rows and was disappointed not to make it onto his clubs squad this year. As it happens they were knocked out on first race day. He participated at Henley before covid and they almost made it to the weekend (I believe they have stretched the regatta a couple of extra days this year). My son finally got himself a club blazer (loud stripes) so it missed out on an outing - not many places you can dress like a stick of rock.
I haven’t had people stay as yet …. I have let people use my drive to park though.

Sorry your son didn’t progress as well this year … competition has been fierce. Let’s hope he’ll make it next year.

I love seeing them all so smart in their club blazers & having fun It’s crowded everywhere & the traffic is hell …. But it’s a great buzz & fab atmosphere in the town.

• Heart
Not too shabby, actually. I hope Fanny paid Steve for his time, though. Fanny will now have bespoke tiles fired for the grubby kitchen. *sigh* She's just polishing a turd at this point.
We want the accounts, Stephanie!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wait for Fanny and Snorts to pitch up at Henley Regatta having a picnic by the riverside what a great vlog that will make for a Sunday. Let's hope Snorts gets a dunking in the Thames, such fun !
Too true …..l If I had seen them there I might have accidentally tripped over & bumped into some paaarfect picknickers …resulting in a great big splash 💦 I’m clumsy like that 😎

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.