The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt we will hear much from Ruthywriter ever again. Not until perhaps a vengeance book appears on the horizon.
I'd buy that!

Pissing on a bare arse?! ā€¦ (thatā€™s something I donā€™t say everyday).
This image in a kitchen .. on a tile?!
Her fathers sexual fetishes on a splash back?!
I have no words *shakes head*
He really can set the tone incredibly low and still SJ embraces every part of his fetishes, immortalising them throughout her home.

View attachment 1398866

Thanks Clara and noted that this is completely unsubstantiated. I can actually 100% see this as a reality though. Weā€™ve also seen nothing of him since their dirty weekend away, just some old photos of his showing sexual tension between them - telling. I suppose they may feel that if heā€™s been there before then itā€™s not really cheating. Who knows with that lot of swingers.
Thank you...I saw this too -- this is exactly what you'd like as a back"splash" in the kitchen. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Farrow and Ball use colours that were used in servant quarters itā€™s very dull.
I like their paint a lot probably, prefer Little Greene or Edward Bulmer but still like F and B. It actually is only 75 years old, so not many servants quarters left in UK in the 1940's. They have reproduced historic colours with a chalky finish and didn't really start flying till late 80's and 90's. They now do a modern estate emulsion which is wipeable.

Reactions: 10
Caran D'Ache Pablo artist quality coloured pencils would be an appropriate sponsor.

View attachment 1398999
Stop it! I've got the Pablo 120 set. šŸ˜¤ I'd hate to see Stephanie Jarvis sully the good name of Caran D'Ache.

Oh noā€¦Michael has already thoroughly explored his kinks. Heā€™s explored them, planted a flag on them, and staked his claim. Heā€™s climbed that hill. Topped that mountain. Sailed that sea. Rode that horse hard and put away wet.

View attachment 1399132
Don't forget watching dolphins...

Speaking of the sun...

Stories #61.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe Mercedes Benz will sponsor her???

"See everyone , that is where my Merc comes from- I did not buy it !!" :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And what is that?
Part of the original wood burning cooker/range/stove/oven.

@2:17 Stephanie Jarvis gives the history.

@0:59, Ian is called in, to get it up and running.
@4:04 Michael Petherick loads it with charcoal.
@8:04 Stephanie Jarvis states, it has not worked for 13 years.
@8:08 Michael Petherick takes credit for repairing the cooker.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she has already approached them.
Just like being a Christie's Tastemaker, Fanny's approaching sponsors vs. sponsors approaching Fanny.
We all know Fanny offered no value-add to Christie's and from Christie's standpoint it was a fiasco.
Any sponsor must know that Fanny is trouble and Snorty is toxic, although there is one sponsor Snorty could factually represent.

1657202370808.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I like quite a few of their colours as they are muted and Iā€™m not a bright colour person. Having said that I donā€™t use them at home
I quite liked the colour palate, but who is going to do the painting? Dan?
What I find interesting is that Ian the plaster is now invisible. That must piss Fanny off because there's no vlog footage, but it serves her right.
I hope Ian's making Fanny pay him cash at the end of each work day and that's he's doubled his rates just to put up with her nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You said exactly what I am thinking but didnā€™t know how to put into words. To me this is her equivalent to Michaels cry me a river vlogs. Itā€™s her second one too. They are just not cut out to be renovating such a big project in such an isolated area right now in their lives. Love her dig at Stephanie at the end. Thatā€™s strike two from the chateau sphere. First the Fleuries now the Rosseries. Whoā€™s next? Oh I forgot about that new guy who was posted here.
I know she had difficulties with the pregnancies -- we all know this. I'm sorry to think that's a theme.
My birth was difficult and my parents' lives during that time, uh, adventurous and impecunious. But they always thought of it as a choice and of risk-taking as a pleasure. Just saying, even if you don't chose your misfortunes, you can navigate them with positivity, pleasure, and intelligence.
When you have chosen them, made a decision to undergo two risky pregnancies in the wilderness with one bathroom, Workaway volunteers, and tit connectivity.....it strikes me not bitching about it is the right thing to do.
But then, as you so piquantly point out, I'm not trying to turn tricks on Youtube.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thihihihihiā€¦. there is Baby in it :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Ahhhh, the good old days pre-Snorty & Grabeaux, when Fanny was only a bit hyper and family, friends & Teabag, not fake acquaintances, gathered to enjoy what seemed like a more relaxed, fun-filled Christmas that wasn't on steroids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Isabelle Jarvis certainly isn't a fan of the project, to put it mildly. I once witnessed her misplace the example tiles Derek had made on to a dusty kitchen cabinet in a barn, not to be found for weeks. She only admitted to have put them there after a severe tantrum of Stephanie Jarvis.
Priceless, would love to have witnesed that @Clara.
Hate to take sides with those two, but I'm with Isabelle Jarvis on this one - those tiles should be confined back into that dusty kitchen cabinet. Mind you, SJ clearly got the reaction she anticipated from the SuperFans. The gushing over Stefaneeee gushing over the tiles must have made her bask in her delusional gloriousness :sick: still, the comments made me laugh, right before I thought 'stupid, stupid people':rolleyes:

• Haha
Yeah. She always seems overwhelmed. I donā€™t know. Itā€™s like hello, you moved to a decrepit chateau in the middle of nowhere and are trying to raise crops, chickens, have babies, restore said decrepit chateau and work on a YouTube channel. What part of this did you not think would sap all of your energy and be hard? She needs to learn to become extremely efficient and accept less than perfect in everything she does and she still wonā€™t have enough time. Oh and after one baby nearly wiped her out she has another one. Because of course we are all supposed to have all of the things. Thereā€™s a tension between them even when thereā€™s ā€œmy loveā€ and ā€œdarlingā€ being tossed around.
Yes, I felt recently that perhaps some of the tension between them had dissipated, as she seemed more cheerful after the safe delivery of Juliette.
But srsly, I know enough about how my sneaky girlfriends go shopping when their truly awful husbands act up, to have an opinion about Marc's spending thousands on full grown palm trees -- in the Ardeche! He jokes climate change will soon make them native. I think probably YT is crucial to 21st century remote businesses like theirs and that doing it early and often, capitalizing and monetizing, is the only way they can revive the local economy -- they're the only TV chatelains with this as a credential and goal. But Marc is sabotaging this, the future of Rosieres, and his family, if he is not investing in better equipment, YT editor child care, and staff toilets. If he's doing it to make her shut up or change or whatever, he is damaging much more than one other person. And it makes me sad, because revival of these remote economies really is the one redeeming social importance that justifies these chateau restos.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well now, Pottys entrance tower gets new plaster (from Ian the plasterer, not the missing Ian), paint will be Farrow and Ball, that imbicilic toddler just won't shut up, suddenly we hear that the co-owners will be chipping in for heat...I'm guessing more log burners šŸ™„ aaaand Steve shows the digital tile printout of what I can only assume to be the hallucinations that crawled out of the formerly alive Derek's brainstem.
And Fanny wants sponsorships. What company will sponsor her, hotflash relief pharmaceuticals?
That's 3 sponsors - coloured pencils, hair growth serum & menopause relief. Fanny, you can send me 30% of the ad revenue. You're welcome!
1657203888159.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.