The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes so would I for all the lovely behind the scenes gossip. Only don’t expect a masterpiece, Ruthywriters style is a cross between Mills and Boon and Dan Brown, beta minus chic lit.
On another note that tower will not stay looking good for long. Farrow and Ball who admittedly do have a great range of colours do not make good paint. Any marks on it from fingers etc will not wipe off and being on a circular stone staircase with no handrails, there will be many times when someone steadies themselves by putting a hand to the wall. If Fanny uses Farrow and Ball on those walls she will learn this pretty quickly.
Farrow and Ball use colours that were used in servant quarters it’s very dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps Potty shouldn't have purchased that plot of land in SA, but instead invested in the heating system.

Although it seems Potty's F1 photography is going well and kudo's to him for the pics he took of the British GP - legendary. I think he earned a good payday for these pics.

A pretty picture doesn't necessarily translate to either a great race track or a great race. The driver's hated Miami GP course and it was a boring race.
The photos are incredible and in the interview he came across as intelligent and knowledgeable (now, I know zilch about formula 1 racing). Good for him!

Reactions: 14
Isabelle Jarvis certainly isn't a fan of the project, to put it mildly. I once witnessed her misplace the example tiles Derek had made on to a dusty kitchen cabinet in a barn, not to be found for weeks. She only admitted to have put them there after a severe tantrum of Stephanie Jarvis.
Isabelle must have been losing her mind during the purchase and (first) renovations.
Derek Jarvis was taking a piss, literally and figuratively.
He was busy with tiles, whilst the farm house was being renovated and before the kitchen was finished.
What could go wrong???
EVERYTHING.
1657195794064.png

1657195204829.png

1657195291135.png

1657195126165.png
1657195628792.png
1657195547485.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OMG! I hadn’t looked closely at the tile detail before…I’m lost for words! You’re not kidding…there’s a guy pissing on someone’s bare ass (appears to be a female?). Immortalized in tile on a kitchen backsplash. I enjoy a good joke, but this isn’t humorous, ironic, or satirical…it’s just weird and somewhat disturbing. There is something wrong with SJ (let alone Derek Jarvis). One can only hope Channel 4 gets a closeup of the tile once it’s installed.
I do hope those two tiles when set up in their permanent spot in the kitchen are not near the bench where a "help yourself" jug of yellowy lemonade is placed !!
I would pass on that drink ! :sick::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My take on the Patreon video this week. Well @missartemis she has taken your feedback and installed shutters in The Tack Room. I wonder who paid Amoury for that job? Patreon or Potts. I ask the same question about the plastering of the tower. Which pot is the cash coming out for that and the decorating. Well at least something sort of restorative is coming along. As for the colour lecture. BORING 🥱

I see she is wearing those hideously short sack dresses again. They do nothing for her. At least she had proper shoes on.

I could not watch falseSteve talk about Daddies tiles. FF through that section. Cringe, cringe, cringe.

So why is Stephanie going to be showing exclusively to her patrons furniture which she is buying with her money? She also says she needs to find her own money to put into the heating pot. Well Stephanie, simple! Stop buying furniture.

Very very interesting that all three, all of a sudden will be adding to the heating pot as well as those new sponsorships which have been queueing up to sponsor her. Nathan must have a lot of money and no other clients to keep popping over from England.
Why is she buying yet more new furniture. I thought she had already bought furniture from George? The chateau owner who deals in antiques.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you think that is what Michael was doing in Madrid, exploring his kinks? @HalcyonOrganic
Oh no…Michael has already thoroughly explored his kinks. He’s explored them, planted a flag on them, and staked his claim. He’s climbed that hill. Topped that mountain. Sailed that sea. Rode that horse hard and put away wet.

18A59139-4474-4E38-856B-DBECD5EBCA3C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh no…Michael has already thoroughly explored his kinks. He’s explored them, planted a flag on them, and staked his claim. He’s climbed that hill. Topped that mountain. Sailed that sea. Rode that horse hard and put away wet.
you are all soooo mean!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
urm, isnt Marc the son of a wealthy cognac family? 🤔 (am relying on my memory though…which is a bit iffy these days)…Amy‘s post on FB…sad that she chose to leave her babies with a childminder, they are so young, Amy is missing out on precious time with them for what…Making videos for YT…and then crying about how much money the childminder cost 😡 …something doesn’t quite add up with their “story” either…
My mother took a one year leave from her career after my birth with the intention of hiring in a baby nurse after her leave was up. She was determined not to miss out on any precious moments. A little more than three years later my oopsie baby brother made an appearance and she did the same. At the end of her leave that time she decided with two children she was not going to miss anything and took a 10 year leave. She was determined to be a very active part of our upbringing and both of us adored her for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isabelle must have been losing her mind during the purchase and (first) renovations.
Derek Jarvis was taking a piss, literally and figuratively.
He was busy with tiles, whilst the farm house was being renovated and before the kitchen was finished.
What could go wrong???
EVERYTHING.
View attachment 1399055
View attachment 1399031
View attachment 1399036
View attachment 1399025View attachment 1399046View attachment 1399042
Apple didn’t fall far from the tree hey?! While their home was a complete shambles with no heating, rotting windows, blown plaster both inside and out Daddy was preoccupied with the redecorating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Farrow and Ball use colours that were used in servant quarters it’s very dull.
I like quite a few of their colours as they are muted and I’m not a bright colour person. Having said that I don’t use them at home

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.