The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Thankful that was found before you ā€œwoke up deadā€! Omg!!! Really dodged a bullet there! šŸ™€
But hate that you had the expense of replacing it- I know they arenā€™t giving those away! šŸ˜³
Thanks. 21 yrs old and that is about all you can safely get out of them in the US, or so I have been told. Yes they are pricey but heating/cooling and a new roof are my priorities and done.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The gigolo is missing a few screws here and there...

View attachment 1372553
View attachment 1372554
View attachment 1372555
View attachment 1372557

Maybe that is why his family sent him away (Desiree, mom, we understand) and doesn't seem to miss any of his friends back home (I'm being kind and pretending that he had some). Apart from the poor girl that has a crush on him since high school, it is safe to say no one, anywhere, wants to hang out with him.

Bragging about his geriatric "thoroughness"...
Bless his deranged little brain.

View attachment 1372558

The fall will be glorious.
Does France sell tooth whitening toothpaste? He could use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another common sense suggestion captured before those lacking in common sense delete.

C503F075-5724-40E1-9F5D-FE7314CF5E7A.jpeg

I think I have come to enjoy the free-for-all of the YT comments more than watching the boring vlogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Alison Petersen
1 hour ago
Get heating fixed or wear a freaking sweater. Hot water bottles are so 70's!

The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
But theyā€™re the best!
Finally found something I can agree avec La Chatelaine with. Hotties are the best. I love them. They really warm the bones. So much longer lasting than their imposter cousin - the dreaded wheat bag.

This is probably a stupid question... Who in the hell has 2 dishwashers and doesn't have a set of regular dishes that can be washed in a dishwasher??? You know regular breakfast, lunch and dinners for the skeleton crew in winter... I forgot she is so used to having slaves to hand wash the China she doesn't care what a pain in the ass it is...
Who has two dishwashers and a kitchen that needs a bomb under it?
I mean wtf, Anna and Philip (the much better version, albeit with too many Dad jokes) can get theirs done in a number of months.
I truly cannot imagine having a kitchen like that for a family of four let alone to service a BnB. I donā€™t care how genuine you want to keep the footprint of your farmhouse ChĆ¢teau, but you need to be mindful of hygiene, practicality, ergonomics as well as aesthetics.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I mean wtf, Anna and Philip (the much better version, albeit with too many Dad jokes) can get theirs done in a number of months.
I truly cannot imagine having a kitchen like that for a family of four let alone to service a BnB. I donā€™t care how genuine you want to keep the footprint of your farmhouse ChĆ¢teau, but you need to be mindful of hygiene, practicality, ergonomics as well as aesthetics.
Remember a few months ago when Davey and Stephanie were talking about chateau kitchen reno possibilities? Davey was going on about things, then mentioned getting a bigger refrigerator and Stephanie said she did not want a new refrigerator because it would not be beautiful on the inside. Yes, WTF.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Finally found something I can agree avec La Chatelaine with. Hotties are the best. I love them. They really warm the bones. So much longer lasting than their imposter cousin - the dreaded wheat bag.

The opening scene, wedding and dinner I believe were filmed this past Saturday. It was 12C in the early morning - hardly hot bottle weather. Put on a damn sweater. Stephanie's OTT dramatics are exhausting!

At her age Isabelle is offloading stuff. Isabelle didn't want the fuddly, 2nd hand drinks corner Fanny & Snorty set up at the beach house and she won't want most of this stuff either.

caroline gooder
5 hours ago
Isabelle is visiting soon and if she wants the China, she has a room at Lalande and two houses in SA, so she can decide to take them. Isabelle seems very practical, so she may even move more items into the shop. šŸ˜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Stephanie selling the pink rose Valentine's set - after a single use. šŸ¤”

No point in buying it in the first place, since she had some red Spode...
Seeing all the porcelain at once, I can't help to think about the waste, all the waste! šŸ˜µšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
And here she has done it yet again: Stephanie Jarvis showing the world why she needs the smoke and mirror scheme in place, always and forever. The extravagant amount of china shown in the vlog, and I can vouch for this personally because on my last visit to her HMN I have been up to her Narnia, is only half of what she "owns" and it's not just gifted stuff that she has been leaving out but utterly expensive sets that her lapdog has purchased for her, but is never used, because it has been tucked away. It also makes it clear for all to see how this couple views charity: it allows them to buy stuff cheap at Emmaus and instead of returning it there when done using it, they sell it for (not so much) hard needed cash.
I find that revolting and am totally disgusted by the both of them. I wouldn't mind at all being left alone in that fancy "shop" of theirs and smash the lot to smithereens. Anger does not even begin to cut it.
And then she has the audacity to ask her viewers what was a gift, because her lap-squirrel is hell bend on not selling those, yeah right. I hope the crochet grannies by now realize where their kraft projects have gone. One hint: they doubled the size of their garbage containers, and not just for getting rid of the packaging (because they keep the cardboard for heating in winter).

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
She could have made this chateau a luxury boutique place for the area if she just would have gotten the renovations done! I would totally have run it like a botique hotel and run it like a proper business! One day you could sell it as such or keep it going! Nothing that is being done is going to generate more income and so when the well runs dry, and I think it will, she will still have this amazing building that looks a mess! Where in the world is all that money?

Also, I canā€˜t deal with how they do construction on top of rubble! Why donā€™t things get cleaned out before building on top of it? That dirt and bird guano is still there and contaminated and can cause illness but if not, its just gross! Iā€™d love to have seen those old servants quarters at least sealed off so birds can no longer get inside and then thouroughly cleaned! Every time someone goes in there you can hear their shoes crunching on the guano! Itā€™s completely disgusting! I mean, sheā€™s had time and staff to tackle big projects like this many times over! I donā€™t get it and I donā€™t understand why Potts and Nick donā€™t provide some structure/instructions/guidance for her! I would and I would say, ā€œAt this point, Stephanie, we have to tackle these problems or Iā€™m selling my share now!ā€ It wonā€™t be worth a darn - ever- at this rate so they might as well get out now and move on with their lives! If she does heed that type of guidance/help then it could be worth something later and their shares might return a profit! Right now, there is nothing but trouble and weirdness in it for them and their respective families!

I watch several of the other chateau shows and most of them not only know how to tackle and COMPLETE a project but they also know how to film it and present it! They have run circles around her and will be turning bigger profit margins very soon and their purchase and/or condition of properties were way behind her when they started! I just donā€™t get what is going on at CDLL! Like, what is the end goal? What if all those MANY UNFINISHED and UNTOUCHED projects did get completed, then what? Just live there on gullible peoples money and party and get drunk?

Okay, and about the decorating - UGH! I know not everyone has an eye for good decor or how to decorate and in a place like that, in the past, when it was all being done, I understand it was being done on a tight budget! Kudos to her for what she did accomplish on a shoestring! However, itā€™s pretty bad and needs a lot of changing/updating! I know this is a matter of opinion so you can have yours and I can have mine. I hate that chinoiserie red dining room! It does not go with the rest of the chateau! I understand fully that it is a sign of wealth to use that style but only when itā€™s used correctly! All the rooms should somewhat flow in color and style throughout each room! That dining room is a total shocker when you move from the lighter/brighter and even, in some cases, pastels to that murder scene of a formal dining room! Redoing that room in a lighter, more elegant style would do wonders for the whole chateau! Also, while Iā€™m finally getting it all out - why would you not put a french countryside mural in the entrance hall rather than a tropical one? Such a missed, gorgeous, and elegant opportunity! I donā€™t get the tropical mural in that French countryside chateau at all! She really needs to hire an interior designer - especially since she will be spending a lot of other peopleā€™s money on it all!

I could go on-and-on. I guess Iā€™ve kept it all inside for so long, trying got be patient and give time for things to develop and projects to get done but now we are just being entertained with stupid stuff that has no value! And why is that black nailed dude selling off all her stuff? Why is she going along with him running the show now? And what is the sweet girls name who is doing the cooking now? Why was her opinion on the platters overruled and not even considered? Stephanie wanted to keep them as well but nope! Black Nails had to have his demanding way! Unreal! Canā€™t stand people like that!

Dang I have a lot pint up! Why have I kept watching for so long? I have to stop gut itā€™s such a train wreck and thereā€™s a part of me that was so invested that when each new episode came out I thought, maybe this will be the one where she gets back on track! Noā€¦noā€¦noā€¦noā€¦
Welcome James - we've all been there and it's good to get it off your chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Be still my heart, the heating issue was actually discussed. Wood stoves in the fireplaces what a clever concept especially since you have all the firewood you would ever need, what a revelation!
Getting a quote for installing a couple of log burners is not the same as tackling the cripple central heating system, just to be clear. Funny she also did not mention one little bit about the flue liner Matt and Dan put in the chimney in her "Entrance Hall" (which obviously is not a hall, but a rather small room, much to her Majesty's regret, hence the overdecorated wallpaper and the not so classy objects in it). Just another expensive DIY project that was f**ked up by these useless idiots, just sayin'

I still think most of the comments on the video are made up by Phi Phi or some hired people generating comments, using computer generated names. Phi Phi/ Fanny, under cover as Caroline Gooder is patrolling the comments viciously today,
They use a spreadsheet for it to remember who used these aliases when. There's at least one copy of it on the Argentinian Bully's laptop.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Are people seriously thinking Stephanie is consulting lawyers? Darlings, she hasn't submitted her architectural plans as of yet because she doesn't want to pay the admin fees - she is certainly not going to pursue anyone here. A fraudster of her magnitude will not expose herself in a court of law for fear of shining light onto her own deviances. Remember that - say what you wish about her - she wouldn't dare come after you.
She spend more than a couple of thousand euros on those fancy Parisian lawyers, actually. But as all is posted anonymously here and there is no way to trace back comments to actual individuals, she was told it is not an easy (read: cheap) fix for her problem. She never had any intention to actually go to court with it, but thought it would help scaring off the ones who she fears the most, the ones with real knowledge about her real life. In the past I would have agreed with you that Stephanie Jarvis lacks the courage to actually come after anyone who is hurting her. However, the past years have strengthened her debilitated self-esteem and now that the embarrassing stuff about her wasteful lifestyle and amoral character is out there to stay and baked into a proper wiki referencing her missteps, she often says there's not much more for her to lose when it comes to dignity and self respect.

And i'm sure all the super expensive stuff has been squirrelled away by stepha- me me me and Mr squirrel hogger. When the tax men eventually catch them up - its going to be one hell of a mess to sort. They will probably feel like those soldiers did in WW2 when they found the hidden gold.
One good thing: since they don't seem to remember what was gifted and what they actually bought themselves, the tax man will not have any problems seizing the stuff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I donā€™t mind passing gifts onto charity if I donā€™t use them anymore, but I think it would feel wrong to sell them
Yet she does not mind profiting from buying cheap charity stuff and selling it for hard cash. We see you, Stephanie Jarvis, we see you more and more. Tick Tock.

Reactions: 41
Sad that some fans are now worrying but the stuff they have donated, hopefully they will start waking up to Fanny's lies.

On a side note how do you take your pic's of the comments @teawithlemon ? I have been using snipping tool but it comes out blurry, not nice like yours do.
These days Iā€™m on social media via laptop. I mark the comment (left mouse button and drag on the comment until it floods). Right click and click copy and paste into Tattle.

Reactions: 10
Question Time !

Who is the man on the coffee mug in the latest CD vlog ...... its around 10.42 ????? in the cupboard with other mugs.
Surely not Daddy!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also, why in the world didnā€™t she stick with Potts?
As a welcome gift (Welcome!) I will let you in on a little secret I have been keeping for myself (and a few others who know her more intimate truths): she did stick with Potts and is still sticking with Potts. The relationship between Potty and Stephanie Jarvis never truly ended, but evolved into what it is now, an "open" relationship where they are "allowed" to have other significant others around if that suits their practical needs. Don't be fooled by such optics though, they are still very much a couple, in every sense. People should ask his (ex) girlfriends Tess and Ruthywriter just how that feels.

This is an excellent point. I'd almost say she'd lawyered up on the sale of grabeaux, and well as the @Trengilly theory that she's setting Pheeph up. Does she know any lawyer who'd give her free advice who's not a shyster?
Her bff Kim Raad works for Stibbe, a leading independent Dutch law firm...go figure.

once the patreon money stop, phi phi will be heading home to his mom and dad
Good point. Which also explains why these parents are never featured in any of her flogs: she does not want us to know them because it would explain why he became such a character. They can not be but at least partly to blame for the monstrosity they have created.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.