The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I think I have read every stupid comment possible.
If Fanny had insurance on the run-down farmhouse she would love a earthquake ( Mmmm, when was the last shocking earthquake in France??? ) ........ next up , place in Venice with all my insurance $$$ !! ;) :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
once the patreon money stop, phi phi will be heading home to his mom and dad
I imagine that once she reaches that stage that any expensive items will be squirreled away and she may move back to SA or london. She will ahve some excuse * likely to be blaming philip/ others for decit and saying she was exhausted and needs a break* THEN may quitely sell all items of value to fund her next holiday and quietly sell lalande to some unknowledgeable american/ brit wanting to renovate a chateau.

Either that or a disaster will strike will she is away. All items of value having been extracted and exployees gone, maybe a fire etc. She will claim its not habitable - claims insurance and she will be gone

Reactions: 17
I hate to disappoint you but that is not our goal at all. However seemingly she is doing that to herself.
What is the objective?
Stephanie Jarvis needs to shut down her patreon, refund the misspent money, and be tried in a court of law for fraud and potential money laundering. Oh and issue an apology to everyone who contributed unknowingly to her devious scheme.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hi! Long time lurker here, once-in-awhile, and a long time watcher of CD. I think Iā€™m going to finally give it up. I canā€™t watch those hands and that black fingernail polish anymore! Totally grossed me out! What in the world! Why would a successful, grown woman ruin herself with this dude? Sheā€™s going to regret it at some point - Iā€™m sorry! Also, why in the world didnā€™t she stick with Potts? Heā€™s hot and grown up and they are actually a good match in the style and looks department though Potts could totally land himself a gorgeous, talented, successful and MATURE woman! Gosh Iā€™ve ā€œforgivenā€ this thing, and that thing, over the years - none of us are perfect right? Plus, I find differences to add interest but SHEESH I canā€™t take this dude anymore! So disappointing.

Whew! That is all. Thanks for ā€œlisteningā€!
Successful šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s some funny :poop:

Reactions: 8
When the Patreon money stops flowing in like cream...and the excessive spending, buying and hoarding comes to a screeching halt, will Fanny start twitching or twerking??
Will she have to start dumpster diving?

Of course, for that she could start in her own back yard!!! Out buildings and attics full of trash!
She will start her Only Fans page then.

once the patreon money stop, phi phi will be heading home to his mom and dad
No, on to the next sucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
But the heat is for her apartment not chateau. Her bedroom was fixed by Matt previously. She wants to put log burner in her office and entry. Her apartment is above the entry so she gets heat as it rises.
Oh Patriciarella I bet its still not warm enough for me. I am just a small cold Squirrel . :cry:šŸæ
Lets face it ....anything they have "done" fails shortly after .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is the objective?
Stephanie Jarvis needs to shut down her patreon, refund the misspent money, and be tried in a court of law for fraud and potential money laundering. Oh and issue an apology to everyone who contributed unknowingly to her devious scheme.
I canā€™t go back to yesterday. Please read those posts.

Reactions: 3
Lalacelle parents breaking their tails last week on major fast-moving reno at the cottage, with cute little boys, doggies, fathers in law and volunteers assisting.
Then Terry will sweep in with another chandelier which looks like Liberace's chamber pot, instead of Liberace's wedding dress like the one he's set aside for the chateau, and give me that tragedy of reno blogs feeling again. They kill themselves to resto and decorate Vegas bordello style. Never fails. DƩsolƩe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amen!!! And the Valentines Day crap was so 1970's ugly too!!! They just buy to be buying!
It seems that Phi Phi has bought tons of crap recently from the 2nd hand shop, only to resale it in the Little Shop of Horrors.
Rag picker for sure.
@Arfarf, Little Shop of Horrors is the perfect name for the chateau shop. šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She could have made this chateau a luxury boutique place for the area if she just would have gotten the renovations done! I would totally have run it like a botique hotel and run it like a proper business! One day you could sell it as such or keep it going! Nothing that is being done is going to generate more income and so when the well runs dry, and I think it will, she will still have this amazing building that looks a mess! Where in the world is all that money?

Also, I canā€˜t deal with how they do construction on top of rubble! Why donā€™t things get cleaned out before building on top of it? That dirt and bird guano is still there and contaminated and can cause illness but if not, its just gross! Iā€™d love to have seen those old servants quarters at least sealed off so birds can no longer get inside and then thouroughly cleaned! Every time someone goes in there you can hear their shoes crunching on the guano! Itā€™s completely disgusting! I mean, sheā€™s had time and staff to tackle big projects like this many times over! I donā€™t get it and I donā€™t understand why Potts and Nick donā€™t provide some structure/instructions/guidance for her! I would and I would say, ā€œAt this point, Stephanie, we have to tackle these problems or Iā€™m selling my share now!ā€ It wonā€™t be worth a darn - ever- at this rate so they might as well get out now and move on with their lives! If she does heed that type of guidance/help then it could be worth something later and their shares might return a profit! Right now, there is nothing but trouble and weirdness in it for them and their respective families!

I watch several of the other chateau shows and most of them not only know how to tackle and COMPLETE a project but they also know how to film it and present it! They have run circles around her and will be turning bigger profit margins very soon and their purchase and/or condition of properties were way behind her when they started! I just donā€™t get what is going on at CDLL! Like, what is the end goal? What if all those MANY UNFINISHED and UNTOUCHED projects did get completed, then what? Just live there on gullible peoples money and party and get drunk?

Okay, and about the decorating - UGH! I know not everyone has an eye for good decor or how to decorate and in a place like that, in the past, when it was all being done, I understand it was being done on a tight budget! Kudos to her for what she did accomplish on a shoestring! However, itā€™s pretty bad and needs a lot of changing/updating! I know this is a matter of opinion so you can have yours and I can have mine. I hate that chinoiserie red dining room! It does not go with the rest of the chateau! I understand fully that it is a sign of wealth to use that style but only when itā€™s used correctly! All the rooms should somewhat flow in color and style throughout each room! That dining room is a total shocker when you move from the lighter/brighter and even, in some cases, pastels to that murder scene of a formal dining room! Redoing that room in a lighter, more elegant style would do wonders for the whole chateau! Also, while Iā€™m finally getting it all out - why would you not put a french countryside mural in the entrance hall rather than a tropical one? Such a missed, gorgeous, and elegant opportunity! I donā€™t get the tropical mural in that French countryside chateau at all! She really needs to hire an interior designer - especially since she will be spending a lot of other peopleā€™s money on it all!

I could go on-and-on. I guess Iā€™ve kept it all inside for so long, trying got be patient and give time for things to develop and projects to get done but now we are just being entertained with stupid stuff that has no value! And why is that black nailed dude selling off all her stuff? Why is she going along with him running the show now? And what is the sweet girls name who is doing the cooking now? Why was her opinion on the platters overruled and not even considered? Stephanie wanted to keep them as well but nope! Black Nails had to have his demanding way! Unreal! Canā€™t stand people like that!

Dang I have a lot pint up! Why have I kept watching for so long? I have to stop gut itā€™s such a train wreck and thereā€™s a part of me that was so invested that when each new episode came out I thought, maybe this will be the one where she gets back on track! Noā€¦noā€¦noā€¦noā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She could have made this chateau a luxury boutique place for the area if she just would have gotten the renovations done! I would totally have run it like a botique hotel and run it like a proper business! One day you could sell it as such or keep it going! Nothing that is being done is going to generate more income and so when the well runs dry, and I think it will, she will still have this amazing building that looks a mess! Where in the world is all that money?

Also, I canā€˜t deal with how they do construction on top of rubble! Why donā€™t things get cleaned out before building on top of it? That dirt and bird guano is still there and contaminated and can cause illness but if not, its just gross! Iā€™d love to have seen those old servants quarters at least sealed off so birds can no longer get inside and then thouroughly cleaned! Every time someone goes in there you can hear their shoes crunching on the guano! Itā€™s completely disgusting! I mean, sheā€™s had time and staff to tackle big projects like this many times over! I donā€™t get it and I donā€™t understand why Potts and Nick donā€™t provide some structure/instructions/guidance for her! I would and I would say, ā€œAt this point, Stephanie, we have to tackle these problems or Iā€™m selling my share now!ā€ It wonā€™t be worth a darn - ever- at this rate so they might as well get out now and move on with their lives! If she does heed that type of guidance/help then it could be worth something later and their shares might return a profit! Right now, there is nothing but trouble and weirdness in it for them and their respective families!

I watch several of the other chateau shows and most of them not only know how to tackle and COMPLETE a project but they also know how to film it and present it! They have run circles around her and will be turning bigger profit margins very soon and their purchase and/or condition of properties were way behind her when they started! I just donā€™t get what is going on at CDLL! Like, what is the end goal? What if all those MANY UNFINISHED and UNTOUCHED projects did get completed, then what? Just live there on gullible peoples money and party and get drunk?

Okay, and about the decorating - UGH! I know not everyone has an eye for good decor or how to decorate and in a place like that, in the past, when it was all being done, I understand it was being done on a tight budget! Kudos to her for what she did accomplish on a shoestring! However, itā€™s pretty bad and needs a lot of changing/updating! I know this is a matter of opinion so you can have yours and I can have mine. I hate that chinoiserie red dining room! It does not go with the rest of the chateau! I understand fully that it is a sign of wealth to use that style but only when itā€™s used correctly! All the rooms should somewhat flow in color and style throughout each room! That dining room is a total shocker when you move from the lighter/brighter and even, in some cases, pastels to that murder scene of a formal dining room! Redoing that room in a lighter, more elegant style would do wonders for the whole chateau! Also, while Iā€™m finally getting it all out - why would you not put a french countryside mural in the entrance hall rather than a tropical one? Such a missed, gorgeous, and elegant opportunity! I donā€™t get the tropical mural in that French countryside chateau at all! She really needs to hire an interior designer - especially since she will be spending a lot of other peopleā€™s money on it all!

I could go on-and-on. I guess Iā€™ve kept it all inside for so long, trying got be patient and give time for things to develop and projects to get done but now we are just being entertained with stupid stuff that has no value! And why is that black nailed dude selling off all her stuff? Why is she going along with him running the show now? And what is the sweet girls name who is doing the cooking now? Why was her opinion on the platters overruled and not even considered? Stephanie wanted to keep them as well but nope! Black Nails had to have his demanding way! Unreal! Canā€™t stand people like that!

Dang I have a lot pint up! Why have I kept watching for so long? I have to stop gut itā€™s such a train wreck and thereā€™s a part of me that was so invested that when each new episode came out I thought, maybe this will be the one where she gets back on track! Noā€¦noā€¦noā€¦noā€¦
You answered your own question she wants to Just live there on gullible peoples money and party and get drunk? and travel of course!

Reactions: 22
The gigolo is missing a few screws here and there...

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Maybe that is why his family sent him away (Desiree, mom, we understand) and doesn't seem to miss any of his friends back home (I'm being kind and pretending that he had some). Apart from the poor girl that has a crush on him since high school, it is safe to say no one, anywhere, wants to hang out with him.

Bragging about his geriatric "thoroughness"...
Bless his deranged little brain.

6.png

The fall will be glorious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
I donā€™t mind passing gifts onto charity if I donā€™t use them anymore, but I think it would feel wrong to sell them

It's her attitude that pisses me off

Alison Petersen
1 hour ago
Get heating fixed or wear a freaking sweater. Hot water bottles are so 70's!

The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
But theyā€™re the best!
I gave it a mad emoji because Fanny's answers are so dumb and her playing "stupid, ditzy teenage girl" are so .....šŸ˜µ. She is purposefully being a passive aggressive witch!

That being said....it was probably really a response from PhiPhi!

I WASH UP NOTHING...EVER
And I quote from Little Lord Snorts himself, " Nor do I wash MYSELF ever!"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.