The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Fanny earns any money from Superchats during Cadeaux Live, it goes straight into her pockets.

Reactions: 15
I said several threads back that he was one step away from buying a Harley:
So cue premature mid life crisis in 3... 2... 1...

Reactions: 27
A few of the patrons may have died while others have likely forgotten they even have the recurring charge on their credit card.
Patrons died…I smell an opportunity…oh yes! Maybe she could setup a memorial donation…where you could donate to Fanny in perpetuity!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I said several threads back that he was one step away from buying a Harley:
So cue premature mid life crisis in 3... 2... 1...

I can’t give him a view. Will you just break the news? Thanks for taking one for the team.

Reactions: 17
Glad you're ok. I'm 20 pages behind but did a quick search to see if you had been posting as I hadn't seen any in threads I'm catching up on. Sending you lots of healing energy.

Reactions: 18
Maybe she means heated carpets - I had one in Japan - still technically a type of underfloor heating?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.