The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Per the “china” - they have received numerous dividers and protectors in the gag.
Amaury said something once that he would have the grand salon done in June/July of this year. Thinking it was a patron monthly update, when they used to have them. IMO - that speaks volumes as there is nothing to show getting done.
Michael - in one of Billy’s vlog he said something about being out of the chateau by July. It was around the time Billy and Gwen moved out of the chateau. Never understood the need for that kind of stairs. No bathroom either and now he is neighbors to 3 horses, turkeys, chickens and geese.

Reactions: 13
Ah, but then we wouldn't see the Shitoolaine's Princess Paws actually TOUCH our gifts. When she touches our items, our lives are made meaningful.

Reactions: 20
The polt thickens - the Fleuries are represented by Ziggurat XYZ as well. They are featured on the Ziggurat XYZ Facebook page.

Reactions: 11
The polt thickens - the Fleuries are represented by Ziggurat XYZ as well. They are featured on the Ziggurat XYZ Facebook page.
It does! Why isn’t Stephanie’s channel being given sponsorship deals? Interesting. You would think that the sponsors would ask for proof of the channel’s engagement and figures; so if we’re to believe she’s buying in subs and views then that would account for her lack of sponsorships. Now SJ will claim she doesn’t think that the sponsorships go with her brand but we all know she doesn’t turn down free money….

Late publishing the patreon flog once again - total lack of respect for the people paying for her non-existent chateau renovations…

Reactions: 25
Now SJ will claim she doesn’t think that the sponsorships
I do believe that Stephanie has had some paid partnerships on her Instagram. But none the less, I do not think the sponsorships she wants are available to her.
There must be a reason, why she had to pay to become a tastemaker, rather than be offered it - and that whole shebang went down like a lead balloon didn't it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30

Lol, why would he be found on google?

If shady Sadie gets sponsors? Dan and the rest, why would she not??

Reactions: 8
Haha, she didn’t answer me? I’ll try again next time, such a dummy, I had a house fire, My entire house was gutted and was rebuilt pipes AC heating everything in six months and I was back in with the furniture in six months.

I did ask about squirrels fascination with stuffed animals I didn’t go back to look at the end answers but I did screenshot some of them

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Let me get this right. Marie wants to work as a chef on a professional charter yacht? Has she watched any of the Below Deck TV reality series? They work 16 hr days with NO COMPLAINING!

As a chef you have to be organised and order food, prepare for different dietary requirements etc. Plus have culinary skills to have presentable dishes. Yes, you make a lot of money but you work for it.

And to be honest, most get into the stew work in their early 20s. Chefs can be older but have to be experienced.

My brother is heading back to the Med to be a captain on a private luxury yacht with a crew of chef/stew and deckhand, plus an engineer. She may be suitable for that kind of boat but you can't complain. There is a hierarchy and I can't see Marie abiding by it.

And as someone pointed out (and thanks to Below Deck Med), you have to hand your medication to the captain and they will give it to you. Even paracetamol is held by the captain.

Try again Marie, try again.

Reactions: 31
You would need insulation layer under the pipes that the warmth would go up. The whole floor is level? I suppose underfloor heating was discussed but never realized. The geothermally heated water was probably only lead to the leaking radiators. I don't think Fanny paid attention and just assumed the underfloor heating was installed?

Reactions: 10
Please watch Marie‘s new film „Mermaid over board“ right after her first featured film „Flowergirl goes astray“

Reactions: 18
I wanted to add the Lalacelles, a gay married couple, now have an ad in every flog. So it isn't the presence of gay men scaring the advertisers away.
For one thing, the Lalacelles work their butts off actually doing renovation with their own hands. Could that have something to do with it????

Reactions: 15
I will have to ask the question on Friday. (Our weekly call update) I have added it to the list but someone may have already noticed it and added it. We get the talking points and assignments on Thursday for Friday.

Reactions: 16
She did have jeans on in her GAG flog!! Although some tatty top on that came from the bin. Or looked like it. So who knows what surprises are next!

After watching parts of that I noticed squirrel boy did not help at all although he did high five at the end!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I will have to ask the question on Friday. (Our weekly call update) I have added it to the list but someone may have already noticed it and added it. We get the talking points and assignments on Thursday for Friday.
It is rude to quote myself so sorry... I do hope that others who have concerns will communicate directly with them. I will do so personally too. You can all just sign as "former Patreon member, Youtube subscriber, etc. It may not change a thing but it may make them take a second look or a deeper look into who they have signed.

Also - my guess is that is why she is so concerned about her subscriber number if indeed she is buying subscribers.
~Concerned about her engagement numbers (asking "what do you think?", "comment down below") type things
~Obviously deleting anything and everything that are not positive to her.
~ Heart commenting every comment to her liking. Although we all know that is not her.
~Counterpointing questioning comments with aliases to appear to have defending supporters.
~Suddenly having the Patreon open house dates.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Sick and bad and evil person.

Reactions: 8
A few of the patrons may have died while others have likely forgotten they even have the recurring charge on their credit card.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.