The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll be adding clothing she never wears next.
Oh, I figure that "the shop" will just be her closet. That way her future clothing purchases are shop purchases that she can wear. There must be some business write-offs. Mingle those clothes while she's mingling those accounts.

Reactions: 17
I don’t believe she cares one bit for that boy. She uses him like everyone else in her path. That shitehole will be long gone before he is a grownup.
Dear Patreons, surprise, surprise! Guess where I am now! No, it's not at my Palazzo in Venice and not the villa in Tuscanny. Believe it or not I am where it all started, at glorious LaLande! Oh, I feel so nostalgic! I so used to love this magical place I didn't even mind the cold. I have so many lovely memories of epic parties but I feel I am ready to let go. I still remember when my Daddy bought it for me but somebody else should now feel like a goddess in a Greek ruin. It does need a little love, but a true enthusiast can still gain so much pleasure from it.
If there is anybody out there who wants to be a real châtelaine please contact me on ruin@pallazzodellaprincipessa.

Reactions: 29
I've always thought his attraction was the same as Potts'. He's a super provincial party boy, not very well-educated, who take pictures of her 24/7.

Reactions: 18
it seems that the only efficiency they have in that shitshow is a pair of scissors to open presents...
I have watched first few minutes. Love that as usual when Tattlers speak Fanny dances. Ooh we say why is the Grand Salon only for the eyes of Channel 4 viewers so Fanny films in the Grand Salon which looks exactly like it did months ago. Clearly waiting for the Ch4 crew to turn up so it can be finished on camera. Garden being done for the patrons party which presumably will also be filmed. In that place everything is all fur coat & no knickers.
I can't watch any more of the gift opening I'm watching Wimbledon instead.

Reactions: 22
Hasn't this been mentioned on here before?but we never had a picture from what I recall......

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This and @Arfarf's rag picking are the true subject of a thread title I'm not clever enough to come up with. He has cheapass granny tat china he grifted off granny Stephanie instead of junk in his trunk. Stuffing porcelain instead of socks. Etc.
I've had a little nap. I have the first half of a thread.....

Snorty untucks his porcelain stash as .....[Stephanie plans to sell his pearls to the swine?]

Reactions: 11
a few minutes into that GAG was enough...filming in that ruined grand salon...which is in that state for almost a year....does that woman have no shame?..

Reactions: 24
A few people have the assignment of contacting the organizations she claims to have given. She clearly is not making them anonymous to her viewers by listing them. This is a newer assignment so I am not sure how it is progressing. I will ask on Friday. I do realize it has nothing to do with Patreon it is just something we are all curious about and want to give credit if/where credit is due IF it should become part of the story. Some of think it should be.

Reactions: 31
Well,well,well--dear tattlers -so Dan has gone radio silent--anybody know why ???? And by the way -I know he is a real DIRTBAG FOR ABANDONING HIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY..

Reactions: 19
Yes, she is and sadly she's on trend. Long socks worn with shoes or short boots, shorts and mini dresses are all the rage in Paris right now. Blame the Paris designers.
I love fashion and I'm trying to think of a way a 40 year old could do that.
Nope. Not even boots and socks with highwater pants. Maybe boots and socks with a slim non floaty midi dress?

Reactions: 11
Well,well,well--dear tattlers -so Dan has gone radio silent--anybody know why ???? And by the way -I know he is a real DIRTBAG FOR ABANDONING HIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY..
Annelise is away and he's taking care of the boys.

Reactions: 12
For gods sake they cannot even OPEN their packages in a timely manner, how on earth does anyone, in their right mind, think they’ll manage to properly MAIL out shop orders in a timely fashion?
They can’t manage the emails, for a nonexistent bnb, how will they manage the shop inquiries?
There are dozens of examples of their utter incompetence in the basic skills needed to run a store…

Reactions: 27
I can't watch any more of the gift opening I'm watching Wimbledon instead.

Yes so am I. Come on Tim!
I checked out at the vomit inducing ooh & ahhs over a 1980s swan platter for Nutti and Amaury... puleeze... and I never understand how they put earrings in their ears without sterilizing them... yuk, they deserve monkey pox...

Reactions: 21
The look Potts gave Philip the first time he showed up in his black lace t shirt said it all. Among the msgs in that smirk was, I'm the heterosexual stud here and all the fake het you perform is nothing compared to the actual stuff, worm boy.
I hear you Potty.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.