The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I concur. Something weird (psychologically, narcly, and criminalogically) is going on, starting with her saying numerous times, I've used it, I've lived with it for 10 years, I can let it go now.
I think also operative is that rock star thing. I can sell these hicks anything chateau-associated, and I'm going to. They're lucky to have a piece of me.
I frankly can't see them being able to wrap and pack for portage, much less mailing, any kind of china during that three day rush of Patreon days. As for charging VAT or whatever the French govt needs from them, aside from registering it as a business, I predict they will be unable to do any of that.
Counting on our Patreon spies on the ground to check out the legal compliance of the shop. Also the garbage -- is there grabeaux in it?
I'd give my eye teeth for a good garbology report. Just take it all and sort through it. Medical receipts and empties most especially prized.
Is there going to be a Patreon meeting? Or just "lunch" and tours?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Def $ laundering- she intends to shift a few figures back and forth to fill in the holes in the Patreon Account. Faking sales with grifted bullshit. Note how she hasn’t requested the gift giving to stop- moving merch around....but too stupid to separate her previously owned stuff from the gifted stuff. This must be the final straw with her Patreons- it has to be.

Sorry to break it to you Tierney but...............don't hold your breath you serve no purpose now just be pleased in the knowledge your bank balance is now better off.
Although who is going to cross reference active patrons w/ inactive ones? There is ZERO administration in that dump.

Reactions: 20
All of the above???!

Reactions: 12
They are going to sell the crap at one price but log it into their books at half that amount to make up the Patreon deficit on the books. It’s actually a pretty solid adolescent scheme. And completely transparent. Idiots.

Reactions: 20
From what I remember Dan is lending them something vital so that's probably why he has borrowed the digger. They were out in the new area with some kind of machinery when SJ said Dan had leant it to them. Could be the bowser but I'm not sure.
Not to sure of someone answered, but it’s the watering machine Amaury uses.

Reactions: 7
So they’re buying items from charity shop (or given free items) and selling point for them is between thrift store pricing and boutique pricing? And this money goes towards what pray tell?…

Reactions: 16
And how would they verify the person emailing them is the same person that sent them a gift?…

Reactions: 14
—Can I get a mouse?
No.
Please?
No.

—Can I get a puppy?
No!
Even if I...
No.
—Fine. I'll get rid of all your family stuff.

Reactions: 45
SJ selling a gift from her Aunt but had room for Snorty’s crap? Get rid of the kid that sucks all the fun out and start dating handsome men who can afford to buy you lunch. Snorty ruins everything, even SJ.
It’s not like she has children to pass down any items to…unless Antoine inherits the whole estate from the three owners lol

Reactions: 12
More comments on Selling Tat:Who is Mrs. Anonymous?
Mrs. Anonymous
47 minutes ago I am sorry to be saying this I have never commented before but have been a fan for years of your channel but what I think is "a shame" as Philip keeps saying is that you are letting someone else boss you around and tell you what you should do with your property! Why are you letting all those beautiful items go?!! Why don't you just keep them in the Chateau for the generations to come to inherit (since we are just the caretakers of our homes as they say on Downtown Abbey). Surely, you have room to store all of those things, let Philip sell his stuff if he is so bent on cleaning out, he should leave your memories alone!! I am not the only fan who thought this was very disturbing to watch - he has no claims on your memories or items!!! I had a boyfriend who made me do this several years ago and after it was said and done I was very resentful of him and actually dumped him for it!!! Remember the money can come and go but I learned the hard way some items are irreplaceable even the gal helper caught on to him and was arguing with him, she felt it was not right either-look at the vlog you don't seem that happy steph giving away your Easter and Valentine, Fabrega dishes. I mean these holidays come every year why are you parting with them don't you get enough income already through the vlogging. Please take back control of your Chateau!!

Rosie Hugh Your post is so depressing. If something is not being used, why not allow someone else to use and enjoy it as they see fit? Philip is selling his stuff too. And, if things are sold, the money could be spent on making improvements to the chateau or buying items that might be better suited or needed. From what I can see, Stephanie is very firm about what she wants to keep or let go. In any case, the things being sold were all bought second hand in the first place; they weren't made specifically for the chateau and are not part of its history.

And then, of course, Ms C. DoGooder chimes in:

caroline gooder Per Stephanie the idea came from her as they need to clear out for move into the new China Room when it is done. I always have friends and family telling me to get rid of books and family stuff. I just do it at my own pace, but it has to be done if you need to.

Reactions: 26
I posted a similar comment in my haste in catching up on the thread. And what if someone claims it was a gift? Does it get stored somewhere or does that person then get a chance to “buy” their gift back or pay for shipping?

Reactions: 13
They are going to sell the crap at one price but log it into their books at half that amount to make up the Patreon deficit on the books. It’s actually a pretty solid adolescent scheme. And completely transparent. Idiots.
So, like Walt’s car wash in Breaking Bad, a cash business that appears legit, but there’s no way to actually verify the sales or real amounts. Seems like one way or another, Stephanie & co tend to mess everything up. Can’t wait for this one.

Reactions: 32
So they’re buying items from charity shop (or given free items) and selling point for them is between thrift store pricing and boutique pricing? And this money goes towards what pray tell?…
Topping Patreon money up maybe ?? Must be a big hole in it by now
One things for sure, it wont be going to charity.

Reactions: 16
I posted a similar comment in my haste in catching up on the thread. And what if someone claims it was a gift? Does it get stored somewhere or does that person then get a chance to “buy” their gift back or pay for shipping?
It gets thrown in the dumpster or even burned on a bonfire. Ask Selmar, he burned quite a bit of "trash" for her, as she calls these kraft-gifts when the pink camera is turned off. Selmar, we know you are reading here, please confirm.

Reactions: 44
I’m convinced it’s all an act. Very few things are as they seem. Believe me Stephanie doesn’t do anything she doesn’t want to do. For some reason she gets off on her followers coming to her rescue. She making sure she’s still has some faithful cult members.

Reactions: 23
SJ selling a gift from her Aunt but had room for Snorty’s crap? Get rid of the kid that sucks all the fun out and start dating handsome men who can afford to buy you lunch. Snorty ruins everything, even SJ.
YES!!!! Why, why why????
Clara do you have any insight on why Fanny INSISTS on keeping that twat around???
Is it just to be stubborn since 95% of viewers want to Luke when we see his mug??
Can she just not admit that HE is a mistake on her part???
Is she REALLY in love with that punk?

Reactions: 19
Just thinking out loud here. Maria and Squirrel boy knew each other back in 2017. Maria knew Argentinian bully from at least 2019 and also was with Sabine at Castle Ten Berghe 2020/2021. Pavlina knew Argentinian Bully from prior to Summer 2020.
Argentian bully arrives at the shittoo for the 2nd time Summer 2020. Squirrel boy arrives September 2020, Maria arrives for the first time 2021 as does Sabina. Pavlina arrives March/April 2022 and Maria is back May 2022.
It is probable through their previous association that is why they were chosen to stay and work at the shitto in the first place. All very cosy but why is Sabina no longer part of this circle of acquaintances?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.