The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not about levels of organization, it's about interest. They don't give a flying f**k what's a gift and what isn't once it's unwrapped and tucked or thrown away.

Reactions: 28
I still think most of the comments on the video are made up by Phi Phi or some hired people generating comments, using computer generated names. Phi Phi/ Fanny, under cover as Caroline Gooder is patrolling the comments viciously today,
Last night comments were not good!

Reactions: 18
I think the tall guy was just recently discharged from the hospital prior to the play wedding. His pants look like patient garb.
At least they weren’t scruffy other than the weird wide leg pants, maybe they could clean up their new friend?? I wouldn’t even object to a lace shirt if they would help with that mangy hair and scraggly beard. That being said, he’s not my type regardless. I like to date straight guys.

Hopefully not the knickers
Although, they may be new and unused. She buys them but doesn’t wear them.

Reactions: 6

What a load of bullshit? 8 solid hours Phyllis, I don't think. What accounts for the litany of mistakes strewn throughout most GAGs? And if we are to believe Phyllis works 8 hours a video what is he doing to make up his 35 hours a week?

The incessant lies to justify their lazy lifestyle. I've had it!!!!

Reactions: 14
Their lies are going to circle around and bite them in the ass. I’m sure of it.

Reactions: 10
Let's hope tonight's are even worse. This is something that needs to be addressed at the grab channel for sure, so I hope they will. Time to end the freakin' beg show.
I agree.
This comment is from the last gift grab.

Knits at knittylicious

3 days ago (edited)
Come on Stephanie, stop being so greedy. Tell people to donate gifts elsewhere to worthy causes or the like. Hospices etc etc.bIts not like you need any of it with the revenue you get through patreons. Honestly you'll feel all the better as a person for it. People sending gifts to get a connection to you and lifestyle.. Its sad really. First n last time I watch this rubbish. Actually it would be nice to know or hear what you pay forward! Do you support any local charities?

Reactions: 45
Possibly the chat or comments but without visual uploads it wouldn't be possible to identify who sent what and where it had been tossed, sorry I mean stored, they never bothered keeping the cards for the tat (sorry gifts) that were sent for people who were not present at Grab Fest, so not a hope in hell of identifying individual items. As already stated by Madam herself some stuff had been going to Emmaus for weeks (even though they didn't know if it was sent to gift grab or they had purchased themselves) She really didn't think this through.... but no one is surprised .

Reactions: 20
How much more unhealthy and unattractive can these women get? Do they notice at all?

Even they look healthier...

Reactions: 42
I think the tall guy was just recently discharged from the hospital prior to the play wedding. His pants look like patient garb.
Clearly Amaury was pulled away from work to take part in this fiasco... "we need people Amaury..."

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.