The Chateau Diaries #154 Everything they do is waste - everything worthy is wasted on them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Mercedes van? So lielande

Reactions: 10
Again, as with the sheep, Jarvis lets the peacocks interbreed. This causes crippling and blindness in the pea chicks, according to Peacocks UK. The peafowl at Lalande are already doubly vulnerable due to the pine martens regularly seen on the forest web cam, and the fact that Jarvis will not build them safe housing.

The chickens are not safe either, without a marten proof roof and fencing with no aperture larger than 45mm, which martens can squeeze through. Amy at Rosieres had constructed a really good indoor/outdoor roofed coop, and the pine martens got in and slaughtered her chickens.
No inbreeding prevention for the peacocks, no dedicated, safe nesting space or night/winter perching spot is another longstanding case of animal abuse and cruelty at Lalande. It is the marker of sociopathy. People are warned not to let narcissicists around their pets or animals.
You can inform the French animal abuse authorities.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Omg now I get it!

Reactions: 11
I remember once breaking in those water buffalo sandals after soaking them and they caused a severe rash on my feet. I was like 18. Never again

Reactions: 11
Yes! That boiled icing was terrible and usually turned hard on me, too - ON THE CAKE itself! We usually made it for family reunions or the holidays. Now, everybody's making Red Velvet cakes.......My father liked blackberry jam cake, which is really just a spice cake, when you get right down to it, but he hated that icing (it was my mom's relatives who made it all the time and one of the things he missed when he and my mom divorced! My dad was a city guy, from Louisville and my mom was more of a country girl from Lexington). I really like that cream cheese version you posted - thanks for the tip about not adding the cream. I have cousins in Paris and Versailles, right outside of Lexington, who have huge black walnut trees. I came home with a good sized bag full in 2019! I remember as a kid, sitting out with my great grandma and a bunch of her daughters (one of which was my grandma) and watching all of them pick black walnuts and gossip about all the other family that wasn't there! I thought it would give me a great feeling to do it myself, as I had watched my female relatives do it 40 years ago - they were brutal to pick! Oh my God, I needed a sledge hammer to crack them open! My husband would pound them and I'd pick out the nut.........tiny pieces! I'll never do that again.....and it's was just as well, my husband isn't a fan of black walnuts, anyway, but he'll eat them!

Those golden Thompson raisins are good! I've never gotten the brand you have linked to here, but Trader Joe's has them occasionally. They are much larger than the typical golden raisins I typically get!
[/QUOTE]
The black walnut pickin' spill of the tea. Such a good memory to have. I guess it's easier if you have a large bunch of daughters with sharp implements.
Hardening on the cake, that's pretty gross.
Let us know how the cream cheese one works for you.

Reactions: 4
I usually wear a pair until they give up themselves. Mine are now worn out, stretched, and dirty.

What does that say about me?
I remember polishing my kids white Buster Brown shoes when they were little. I love polishing shoes.

Since when is Phillip now a vegetarian?

Congratulations on your newly acquired VIP status, @Jules100
Congrats Jules, I somehow skipped ahead and missed your VIP status!

Reactions: 13
Yes, I noticed a lingering shot recently in a Dan video, of his carefully replacing a wood chisel in its very expensive-looking carrying case with a dozen other matching wood-handled gleaming new metal blade wood carving tools. He then stroked them and closed the carrying case lid. Mmmm hmmm.

Reactions: 16
Jeez - just send him a message via IG..
Oh & make sure you have plenty of cash..and Amazon wishlist & lots of 'mutual interests'...just saying...
Ahhh im
Sure a plane ticket will do!! Or you could sleep upstairs in his brothers castle with him?

Reactions: 6
C'mon down to the fish shack, mama. Bring your most delicious white trash cookin' dish for the potluck, and don't forget the glow-in-the-dark rave pedicure.
I don't know anybody who can do the Carolina shag in their flip flops, though. Maybe you'll be the first. But be prepared to kick them off.

Reactions: 5
Fannys confusion in the video when she is walking out to see Nick the tree guy
could be the effects of day drinking and heat. Fanny loves her wine and champagne 24/7.

Reactions: 14
I want to know how dairy intolerant, allergic to everything Philip, can now eat ice cream wherever he goes!

Reactions: 25
Yes, they've pegged her as a screw-up and a liar. I think we should start counting the shots of her stilettoes when she's shovelling out the hay loft, and the references to this gay-affect young man as her boyfriend. They're using her as the slapstick/goon comedienne/hypocrite relief, a stock character in English drama as is the conceited fop. Lady Fidget.

Reactions: 19
I did screenshot it, but I shan't post it because it is alarming; but you can see his snail trail on that corned beef skin through the crochet top. It's texture on texture on yet more texture.
I thought I saw that he had a snail through his white pants! Was thinking he was trying to prove us wrong wearing no underpants

Reactions: 10
Looked like a car, but only saw Steph up close in front seat eating McDonalds. Is it common for a Mercedes airport rental in France?
I don't often drive in Europe, but yes, it's an option I've come across numerous times. But I usually fly into Charleroi in Belgium and fly out of Beauvais NNW of Paris, not Paris itself. I've noticed that in Europe, like just the BMW, the Mercedes isn't really 'considered' to be a 'luxury' car, more of a business class car. It also depends on the series. For example, a Mercedes might be considered a top of the range car in some parts of France and Italy, but they are also used as taxis in Germany.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.