The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah interesting @billybudd. It looked like a béchamel type sauce to me on screen and I immediately thought 'ah ha gotcha'. He brings the worst out in me.
I've just looked up the recipe. Interesting. Might give it a whirl one day ;)
It's so good. I'm kind of down on veal so I do it with bone in turkey breast.

Reactions: 7
She would need to redecorate the rooms, the colours would not match the decor after a good Polish carpet cleaning session!

Glad I'm not the only weirdo watching a random dude cleaning carpets!
[Quote
🧼Carpet cleaning steaming is the highest of YouTube arts
Good point re the carpets. The knock on affect would be all the soft furnishings, sofas, chairs, curtain and even the wonky lampshades would look filthy too.
Polish carpet cleaning streaming is the highest of YouTube arts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A classic Lie Lande screw up. Don’t you like Fanny and phi phi’s assertion that Fanny would make a good Gucci model? The grifting never ends with this duo. Fanny is a perpetual pond who wishes she was a lake.
Another thread nomiation : Fanny is a perpetual pond who wishes she was a lake

Very topical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok, so just another form of NPD mirroring then, correct? E.g. I mix with them, therefore, I/we are the same as them, yes? Delusional, I 100% realise.
But, still can't get my head around how SJ and PJ having a "knock down" tourist type lunch in overly priced Venice is giving Tess' mum the finger.
If SJ/PJ, were part of the "in crowd" they would have ordinarily been invited to the following day's after party luncheon, wouldn't they?
Please excuse my ignorance, but what exactly am I not fully understanding here?
It is obvious that SJ/PJ are the outer circle as weren't permitted to film the party and the next day they are obviously by themselves. Therefore, why even attend such an event?
I'm sorry, I'm not going to spell it out. You either get it or you don't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ok, so just another form of NPD mirroring then, correct? E.g. I mix with them, therefore, I/we are the same as them, yes? Delusional, I 100% realise.
But, still can't get my head around how SJ and PJ having a "knock down" tourist type lunch in overly priced Venice is giving Tess' mum the finger.
If SJ/PJ, were part of the "in crowd" they would have ordinarily been invited to the following day's after party luncheon, wouldn't they?
Please excuse my ignorance, but what exactly am I not fully understanding here?
It is obvious that SJ/PJ are the outer circle as weren't permitted to film the party and the next day they are obviously by themselves. Therefore, why even attend such an event?
I guess she went to the party, sashayed around in her Vilotti dress with Tess, Dana and whoever, then filmed her whirlwind trip for Patreon and the CDs, whilst buying more unnecessary bits for the Shitoo. It' s a win, win for her. I don't believe for a minute she was there for 48 hours either.
Watch out for something new made from Merano glass too !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
After seeing her act like a 4 year old (like Phyllis) with that stuffy hedgehog, I wondered if she has imposter syndrome, well that didn't fit. After googling it, I discovered Echopraxia.. talk on here about being on the spectrum would fall under this. I notice she's now behaving like Phyllis, when Potts is there she mirrors his actions... I think about her Mum sending her to a private schools Grad dance and told to be like them and mingle. When Petherick is there they are both flamboyant, she becomes his double... In the beginning, when she introduced herself, she was a completely different person. (Not diagnosing, just observations.) Oh, and constantly telling her aunt she wants to be like her, everything she does is based on what she remembered as a child at the aunts house etc... I'm not convinced she's one person... she's everyone she ever met.
well said!

Reactions: 5
I like to linger in the frozen food section in the local Intermarché 🥵

I have been considering how to word this for some time and maybe one of you have already done so but, here goes...

MP really worries me. I mean seriously worries me. We don't know what this relationship is that he has with Florian but as the mother of a young man about to step out in the big wide world I am concerned. MP is, imho, a predator when he can't get what he wants. Florian seems like a typical French young man stepping out into the world. Possibly easily impressed. May have led a somewhat sheltered life and thinks he knows more than he does. MP is probably chucking money around like there's no tomorrow. He's bought Florian inappropriately expensive gifts (the personalised Ralph Lauren polo shirt...) and is probably showering him with good restaurants, hotels, pubs and touristy visits whilst in London. What does he want in return? To me it's obvious. He's been working on this mark for a long, long time. I can't believe that Florian's parents aren't concerned but the French are odd with their offspring and try to off-load them and push them out into the big wide world at the earliest opportunity.

It always bothered me that MP would get volunteers to "help" him (always male?) with his work and projects but they never actually seemed to do much then disappeared nearly as soon as they had arrived. It was the Scandinavian lad that was hurriedly asked to leave and then unceremoniously dumped at the station by MP and Sherrie in the early hours one morning that started my 6th sense tweeking. Something went on there, perhaps someone was caught inflagtante, but that exit was rapid and highly suspicious.

Anyone else had these thoughts?
MP is overdoing something... my son & I have differing opinions... Sad thing is it's someone elses pension he's spending to indulge.

Reactions: 11
Venetians or other Italians who know Venice well, would never go to that place, which, as some other said, is just for tourists who are really convinced they are served "traditional Venetian food". Even that pretentious place is smoke and mirrors. Take for example that awful "vitello tonnato", or as she said, "vettelo tonatto". It was hilarious as she said it was a traditional Venetian recipe. It is a traditional Piedmont recipe and it was very popular in the 80ies. You can find it everywhere, like cheap hotels and even hospitals, especially because, in its cheap version, it gives the opportunity of recycling meat leftovers. The horror though was the ignorant tourist's version was served to SmallpuppyFifi. It was a pond of what? liquid cream, where some meat was allegedly floating... bleah. The real and original recipe is thin slices of tender roasted veal covered (not floating) in a light brown sauce made with hardboiled eggs, capers, anchovy fillets, tuna fish and olive oil, blended together to a creamy consistency. And it's delicious.
But certainly not that liquid disgusting white cream.
Well, how could he eat all that cream if he's allergic to lactose???
This alone tells you how idiot they both are, while trying to convince the gangsta grannies they are connoisseurs gourmet. Not to mention the "spagheti bolonais", like they still call the spaghetti al ragù (a name nobody would ever use in Italy and it's only for American tourists).
Sorry if I mention this, but butter and milk in a ragù sauce is a blasphemy. You only use olive oil during the very long and complex preparation (the original sauce's recipe takes 4 hours or even more) and at the end you add a good sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.

Just a few words about the vase. It is so ugly and kitsch, despite the great craftmanship which must be acknowleged in everything is made in the Ardomore slave colony, because there is nothing authentic in it. Art is truth and there is no truth there. That is not African art, but a messy heap of fake symbols with no real tradition attached. It's a sort of medley of what colonialism THINKS would be African art. In fact she says the ideas are all hers. She has found this gold mine to dig into and sell to wealthy ignorant Western costumers who know nothing of art or the beauty of real African cultures.
If she were honest, she would let those artisans and artists free to create, not to transfer her ideas into potteries. And another thing I think I pointed out when SJ went to Ardmore. If those hideous things are sold at those unbelievable prices, are the artists paid a percentage - let's say 40 - 50% of it - or are they paid those shamesly low p/h wages which are less than one third of European and American standard? So her profit is monstrous and the poor people slaving for her are just exploited.
Look at the pure beauty of the real SA pottery someone posted here. Those vases, vessels and pots remind me of the Etruscan very precious black ceramics, with their elegant, essential lines and decorations.
Another proof that SJ is supporting racist activities, just like the awful Villotti thing.
Well, where are the accounts? Drowned in the lagoon?
By the way, a watertaxi ride is about €100 - 150. But Milady only travels in great style. With the oi polloi money. But that's just a detail.
Maybe they just tipped the driver of the Taxi to let them on so they could pretend. Then got off an hitch hiked to the airport!

• Haha
I've just watched the latest...

She does not know how to hold a broom correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am part of a group of current and former members to that are working to hold her accountable. She lied and mislead people and now she realizes that her back is against the wall when it comes to the early years of Patreon. The missing accounts if you will... We are not "a militia" at all and as I have said before. We don't want to "take her down" we just want to see admit what she did early on and what she likely continues to do.

Before we get slammed for still sending her money. This is a chess game and she has no idea who will be visiting her soon. You can't run if you are sitting face to face. You can't run from photographs, you can't run from Ian's wife shop, etc.
I bleeping love this. If I had the time and money I’d be doing the same thing. Alas, I spend my days up-cycling and antiquing for a living and carrying (literally) my elderly dogs around to take a poop. I appreciate all of your efforts. She’s a worthy target.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
😔 sorry to hear that.
I had it in my inner ear (Ramsey Hunt Syndrome) around 8 years ago. It’s left me partially deaf in that ear and I’ve suffered fatigue on and off ever since. It’s a truly horrendous condition that I wouldn’t wish on anyone.
Justin Bieber currently has Ramsey Hunt Syndrome. Half of his face is paralyzed. It may not be permanent.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Grifting for more Murano flower stems...... shameless.

Screenshot 2022-06-16 at 21.54.22.png

Steph Steph is always at pains to tell us how long it takes her to edit a flog.... and yet today, albeit one hour late accounting for her naps, snacks and tipple breaks she managed to get a flog out. I call bullshit with her work timeline - she can churn these out in less than an hour; there's practically no editing going on save for a cut here for when the extortionate prices are mentioned and another cut here for when she calls Patreons dip shits.....

tumblr_m4fmjwXH6V1qgb5p1o1_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She was definitely in Venice for more than two days. She’s been working on the Marquis apartment for the Marquis to come visit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't stand either of them. Not la Ferte, and definitely not la Lalacelle. However, if someone wanted to give me free bamboo, yes, I would drive 4 hours to get it. The back of our walled garden needs something to make it look more like the castle wall it is, and less like a prison wall. The castle wall, with whom we share a boundary, has razor wire on top of it. We purchased a smallish black bamboo two weeks ago in the hopes that it would grow tall enough and spread to cover the wire and one small 2 metre plant was £89.00. Damn expensive stuff is bamboo!
Are you writing from prison? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She was definitely in Venice for more than two days. She’s been working on the Marquis apartment for the Marquis to come visit.
I also believe Stephanie was in Venice longer than 2 days. I think it’s a little worse and more wasteful for just a quick trip.

Probably just a coincidence the family of the Marquis came to visit whilst work was going on in the Marquis’ apartment. Stephanie said the family visits yearly.

Also, today’s episode was a little better than the crap she’s been serving us lately. Still a bunch of nothing and hiding the real goings on, but at least it wasn’t 100% forest garden rehashing.

Was Stephanie trying to be like Dana with her little cooking segment?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
We only had 2 channels in NZ in 1978 - the additional 3rd channel was v. exciting. I think my family had the last black and white tv in the world- we only got a colour one because the Tisco man (TV repair) refused to fix it in the end. I remember being mind blown that Grover was blue and Oscar the Grouch was green.
Until the mid 1980s we only had 3 channels in the UK. The introduction of channel 4 blew us away! We used to have to fiddle with the Arial and get up to push the change channel button ...ah the good old days 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.