Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just to backreference the National Trust when I gave them the info about the income generated from Sissinghurst YouTube vlog. And the generic income from her Patreon account. & link to Patron vlog...
'
"Thank you for the added information. Please be assured that we are dealing with this between ourselves and the property"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Iolair

VIP Member
On another note. There is currently no work being done. The timeline has seriously been messed with, and there was no first of the month update or accounts presented in the last Patreon. Shall we take bets on what Patreon will be?

I’m betting Interview with PhiPhi. 🤮
Q: What lead you to lie Lande?
Snorty: I was looking for my lost hedgehog. Thanks for asking.
Q: What was your first impression of lie Lande?
Snorty: I thought it was too big to find my lost hedgehog. Thanks for asking.
Q: What is your favourite colour and why?
Snorty: Brown, because hedgehogs are kind of brown. Thanks for asking.
Q: What is your star sign?
Snorty: I don't know, but I wish it was the hedgehog. I like hedgehogs. Thanks for asking.
Q: What has been your most embarrassing moment?
Snorty: I was caught in the bathroom with my hedgehog. I like hedgehogs. Thanks for asking.
Q: What has been a defining moment in your life?
Snorty: Seeing how many generous fans there are out there who are willing to send me hedgehogs. Thanks for asking.
Q: Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Snorty: I see myself running lie Lande as the world's first hedgehog museum. Thanks for asking.

• Haha
  • Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
Here are a few more things beginning with A that should be added to your list that well describes you two and the other grifters at the shitto.

Arse, arseholes, assmonkey, assclown, assface, asscock, assidiot I’ll sop there but you get the drift.

Come on patrons please wake up and see what your money is actually paying for. Two immature and very spoilt individuals who cannot go anywhere without a spend spend spend mentality. If they want to live this hedonistic life style then they should do it without grabbing the money from those who are in awe and starstruck by their dazzling performance, it is sickening to see.
What is good to see is how much time she has to spend ensuring she can explain/answer all the points raised by the Tartlets. Keep up the good work maybe we can run them ragged in this way.
Judging by her skin and dirty yellow hair in the red dress photo she is already run ragged. I just can't imagine taking PhiPhi and introducing him to others at Tess's birthday party as my boyfriend. And it is not the age difference that is a problem for me (been there, done that), it is his unsophistication, his immaturity as a 25, his neediness, which I have the problem with. It is also his lack of financial stability and lack of employment. What the hell subject could he converse about at a party - hedgehogs, cutlery, second hand shops, china? Anyone with half a brain would turn away from him at that party.

• Heart

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Just got myself angry watching the last offering and I want to scream. Clearing out the hallway of clutter, who in the hell does sweeping wearing high heels for starters! Phiphi announces she keeps accumulating stuff but he's bought something useful, a coat stand, good to see he's admitting to his uselessness then as that's more useful than he is. Grandmamas precious ceramic chicken, which yes it is for keeping eggs in. Couldn't have been that special as it had just been dumped there. The Nadilacs should thank their lucky stars that there was something in the garden to pick as it could have been pasta à la choux bruxelles again. The soap, what's wrong with that? The idiot child just wanted to throw it out Savon Marseille is the best. So it's going to be a clutter free new Steph, well that was her ideal opportunity to stop the gifts coming in but no. What utter tits. 🤬
My problem with the Savon Marseille soap is that Fanny has had this wonderful product, sitting unused for 20 years. She's passed by it every day sitting on an open hallway shelf for years and never noticed and never remembered.

It's representative of all the crap in the shiteau- useful or broken, which Fanny has just piled up and sits piled up unused all around the shiteau. Like all the new radiators sitting out in a shed - by the time she needs one they'll be rusted and seized up.
Fanny has so much crap she doesn't remember what she has. She & Snorty can't stop buying. Much of the crap they purchase is broken/missing pieces (like the Murano glass chandelier). She's accumulated thousands of things via Grabeaux that will never be used. For every vanload of stuff that goes to Emaus, there are 3 more van loads of excess stuff which should be binned/donated/sold. Instead, as another tartlett correctly pointed out, Fanny's just moving the deck chairs on the Titanic.

For Stephanie, a day without shopping or lying is like a day without breathing.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett, did Stephanie sneak off to Tess’s Venice birthday party? Sounds like something she would not want to miss.
If she did (and by if I mean I'm not sure) they have so far kept it out of all pictures and posts. Like I said before, Tess' mother paid for a whole week for the same palazzo Stephanie could only afford to use as a backdrop for a fake ball for an hour or two. If Tess did invite her, she was most surely not assigned to one of the nicer rooms. She would not agree obviously and my bet is she and her sniffing lapdog would stay at the Baur hotel. But like I said, I don't know. I have been a little bit out of the loop lately due to other priorities. I'm sure we will found out soon enough thoug.

In the meantime: what say we about Stephanie appointing her aged mother as CFO of the association? I think it tells a story of its own and it ain't a fairytale...

Isn’t she 50? I swear there was a vlog when she was dressed as WonderWoman and she turned 50?
That was Dana, not Tess. Tess turned 40 yesterday.

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
In the vlog she incorrectly said "weekend" so she corrected herself by adding the footnote text.
No, he corrected her, those footnotes are his m.o. She hates it when he does that, which is exactly why he does it. They are officially in that part of the relationship.

• Haha
  • Wow

KiKiGee

VIP Member
🚨 Clean up on aisle nine. 🚨

Louise Hodgdon has established her YT account, TODAY but she a a long time fan and gift sender??? We see you, Philip Janssen.

1655379308809.png

Louise Hodgdon
Joined Jun 16, 2022

Louise Hodgdon

41 minutes ago
Dear Stephanie and friends, It was such a thrill for myself and my fashionista friends to see you unwrap my cat dress! I am 57 years old. I have always had an interest in fashion. You look absolutely perfect in the cat dress Stephanie and I think you styled it perfectly with your beautiful hair down gold and pearl earrings and sun glasses. You and Philip make a perfect couple with so much in common. I think you would make a perfect guicci model or sponsor “ kinda 70’s meets baroque” style. You both seem like exceptionally kind people and a positive influence to anyone who has the pleasure of associating with you.
💕😃 Louise

1655379960847.png
1655380057283.png

• Sick
  • Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
get-together-get-it-together.gif

Stephanie Jarvis is having a difficult time with the comments from the latest flog. She (and/or Philip Janssen) was/were altered to a spam problem by liliboo and did nothing about it for 17 hours. Now she has a new problem, with replies,19mins. ago.

liliboo
20 hours ago
Is the message Text me on telegram genuinely from Chateau Diaries or a scam? I notice there's several of these messages on different replies and just want to check it out.

The Chateau Diaries
19 hours ago
It’s definitely a scam!

Catherine Evanoff/our12
4 hours ago (edited)
I want to let you know that there's somebody out there creating I think a false Channel saying that telling me I'm a winner and for me to text them on Telegram and they have their channel name is the Chateau Diaries or something like that with no spaces in between each word if I can figure out how to copy and paste it to you the message I will I just don't want to if it's a bug or some sort of virus I don't want to send it to you so I just think I'll notify you like I'm doing that somebody out there is trying to get people to click on their site because he's saying that we won a prize cuz we always watch
I COPIED AND PASTED THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED. IT IS BELOW :
Text me on telegram at thechateaudiaries replied: "Thanks for always watching and commenting. You have been selected in my draw ✨ Winners should text on telegram to claim their prize. (Only Winners)." 3 hours ago

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
Oh dear, which platform did they contact you on? I’ll look into it - thank you for letting me know!

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
I just found them and blocked them - I’m so sorry about that!

Stephanie Jarvis' new problem...

TC0CPT75AHuUBri-EKeZrDpI=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

♜ WhatsApp + ①④②③③⑧①⓪③③⑧
19 minutes ago
ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴡʜ-ᴀ-ᴛ-ꜱ-ᴀᴘᴘ .👆👆✍.....

They have replied to many commenters with the same message. 🤪

Rita Smith
21 hours ago
What is the music playing while you're cleaning the hallway?

The Chateau Diaries
3 hours ago
Sorry, it was a spam account pretending to be me. I’ve deleted it now

Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen are going to hate their lives this summer. 😂

Oracle
1 day ago
Stephanie why don’t you show you’re Housekeepers more often?

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
Good point, I’ll try to do that more

DAWN GOUGH
1 day ago
Oh no, so we’re not going to see anything of Venice? 😥

The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
I was only there for two days, so I decided to have a mini break instead of filming a full video. But I also think that there’s so much happening at Lalande at the moment that it’s good to focus my videos there. The winter is a better time to film my travels, when there’s not much happening in the garden and woods at home 😊

...and one more for fun...

Amy Gordon
15 hour ago
pls get the rid of the dutch danseuse, he can't make the difference between Olive oil sent and old grand ma panties, poor boy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett has Stephanie said anything about this? I’m sure she is not happy, unless Natti the bullie hasn’t even checked their emails and they are blissfully unaware.
I haven't heard about it yet, no. But I'm sure Miss Jarvis will turn it as if she was asked by Sissinghurst to become their special ambassador/tastemaker. Either that or she will pay the fine in silence and never talk about it again.

• Heart
  • Angry

SleepingBeauty123

I agree.
He is always either inappropriately dressed or, totally scruffy. AND, that stringy/straggly/very much in need of attention hair is absolutely awful - needs a good chop.
Why is her hair always dirty? Why is his hair looking soooo bad? I know he said in one video that he was losing his hair and it is something a lot of men have to deal with. My husband’s hair started thinning before I even met him and he was 34. He had started taking Propecia when his hair started thinning and is still taking it daily 20 years later. It basically stops men’s hair loss. It won’t regrow what has already been lost. However, his hair has stayed exactly the same for the 20 years we have been married (except now it’s got a lot of gray - heehee - but me too!). Propecia is expensive. It costs us around $100/month but it is important to my husband. Obviously Phillip and Stephanie can afford the $100/month. Otherwise, he needs to cut his hair! It looks so bad. I understand his reasoning for wanting to keep it long because he knows one day he won’t be able to have long hair anymore. That day has arrived. I actually prefer the ponytail or man bun because it pulls those gross dead straw hair locks away from his face.

Stephanie is just disgusting. I will be the first person to test my luck with dry shampoo and see if I can eek out one more day without washing my hair. And it usually winds up with me in the shower washing out half the can of dry shampoo that just didn’t cut it. Lol. But to walk around on vacation, deliberately filming yourself with greasy hair? That is gross. Wash your hair!

Once again, the lying is just what is getting to me. Just tell your viewers you are going to Venice! Don’t sneak it in! Do you think they are going to care? She’s successfully taken their money for 2.5 years and keeps getting praised for doing NOTHING from her cult. The only thing they are going to say is, “Oh, Stephanie! You work so hard! Of course you deserve a vacation to Venice! I just wish you had more footage for us!”

Wash your hair. And pass the deep conditioner over to Phillip. Stat.

• Haha
  • Heart

MsPitstop

VIP Member
Should we tell her that she can pop to Ian's wife's store and buy 'gifts' from the cadeux there?

alanna gilmore

2 days ago
Could you please allow patrons to buy some of these beautiful books before you give them away! I love all of them and would love to own a book from the library of LaLande 😍

cvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I was casting the dreadful Tess woman as more of a Cruella de Ville than Dana. She appears to have an extensive range of bustiers that she wears as occasion wear and sometimes day wear. Most odd...
Totally agree. For someone who proclaims to be dead shy she sure shows off a lot of what she got. Bras galore. She just turned 40 the other day and one can only hope she will start to dress accordingly before she makes things even more painful for herself.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
All those reno's!! YT must pay well 😂 :p
Patreon pays for her renos, YouTube keeps her in Miller Lite.
I wish! My renovations are being paid for by a home equity line of credit (heloc). No chateau delusions here. My husband was a residential contractor for many years and in his current position has a wonderful working relationship with the trades. Also, he has a close relative that owns a roofing company. We will do some of the work ourselves too. Hopefully everything will come together & stay on budget.

Hope to gods that you're wearing heels while operating that digger Jules. 👠👠 If not, you're letting the team down!
Sorry, I was wearing flip flops.
9C67C0CE-7517-45AB-8CE7-872BECD30774.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I am a little confused Clara. What message do you feel Stephanie Jarvis is intending to send to Tess' mother by doing this?
What they do is take other peoples experiences and/or feelings and favorites and pretend it’s theirs. They are too lazy to go out and live for themselves so they copy from what they see and gear around them and make it look as if they came up with it themselves. It’s a patern that once you know about it, you see them do all the time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Isabelle6541

Is it working? Are you being heard? It is seemingly taking FOREVER. I’m glad you are a patient bunch. However that google search option enhancer move is epic.

I must say what intrigued me from the forms @arthur posted yesterday was the abscence of her two partners on the association. Surely that money is benefitting them 😂
We are making progress and it really has not been that long but I agree it does feel like. Requesting and filings take time. We are respecting the process and time moves a little slower in France. We just finished the Google key word list and now are making sure our links are going to the correct place. I love that Stephanie is going to drag other people down with her. Speaks volumes to her character. One more thing - we have (not me personally) have reached out to a former “volunteers” and they are finessing that relationship to perhaps get a written statement to add to our cause.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35