The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then there is you again!!

Reactions: 7
Honestly, that's the way most companies work. They will give you the first opportunity to pay your debt with them. They are not here to slander, or gossip about anyone not take you down. I think that's our Job . Good job to the ones who reported her. She will pay. She would die before she would let tattle was so wrong on this. We will never know though. We can guess. Tattlesso a good job of keeping up on SJ. No one makes her jump more then we do her and thankfully people are driven here one way or the other. All you gotta do is goggle. They find us

Reactions: 11
He's going to be dragged to hell and back for this one...and he deserves it!

Reactions: 20

Reactions: 8
I haven't heard about it yet, no. But I'm sure Miss Jarvis will turn it as if she was asked by Sissinghurst to become their special ambassador/tastemaker. Either that or she will pay the fine in silence and never talk about it again.
So Nati and Isabelle are officers of the association?
Officers? Do they get branded in like in the show Yellowstone?

Reactions: 7
Just made the mistake of watching Dan's recent diatribe. More complaints about 'the kids', more mixing cement and congratulating himself re: the pergola and to top it off..Dan smirkingly jumping into a hot tub. I think the new teeth have gone completely to his head (no pun intended) and he imagines he is a sex symbol. In his dreams!

Reactions: 29
Thats a good thing. It really is. My husband always told me I was an Officer of the Company. I never got paid. Never had a say. In the end I was embroiled in so much BS! He made me to be a part of it. NO, "I Don't know what you're talking about" and I didn't. Its worked out. IN the end it really has. Sometimes people do the right thing and not everyone is evil. Its been a long haul but at least that part of my life worked out well.

Reactions: 9
The Secret Chateau must be in Normandy. That's the Normandy flag they use as their avatar.

Reactions: 8
I did not see that the way you did but we are who we are. I saw what he usually delivers, a very simple. TO simple very short video.

Reactions: 3
Should we tell her that she can pop to Ian's wife's store and buy 'gifts' from the cadeux there?

alanna gilmore

2 days ago
Could you please allow patrons to buy some of these beautiful books before you give them away! I love all of them and would love to own a book from the library of LaLande

Reactions: 36
Nope. Woke (n /v) is certainly not AAm origin. It has been used for several years by a variety of people/organizations. If the maga chumps don't like it then believe me, I am not sorry! But I suppose one wants a shiny gold sttar for the effort in double speak.

Reactions: 3
Hunting? Your animal actavist? DO you eat meat? DO you eat meat?
If you do and you eat the meat you buy out of a grocery store? BS!! Do you have any idea what your last hamburgers life was like? If you're buying it a store and conveniently blaming everyone else for your food I call BS. Spare me. I agree with Micheal Simon "If you eat meat you need to at least one time in your life kill the meat you at"
I do not agree with hunting just to hang a trophy. But I really do care about what my family eats and I would trust a hunter over any market you buy from.
What you eat truly lives a miserable life and is injected with antibiotics and nasty stuff no one needs.
What I eat roamed free until the day it died in a quick and human way. They are not run over and run down by a fork life. Its easy to be blind and talk a lot of shit.
After a torturous life they just magically end up on your plate. NO eyes. no souls, You never saw them die and dont care. People need to be ashamed of themselves when it comes to this. You ask hunters? How do they live with themselves? How do you live with yourself?

I
Who knew flu had a gender? I’m straight man, but who knows? I might be getting gay flu my whole life.

View attachment 1344199
It does its all a man thing. Women never complane that much. U would think my huband was dying a horrable death. Sorry. Men are Babies

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I did thry to respond to an actualy post. This place is jumpng aound like crazy tonigt. Its not just a rando post. Its does that sometimes. I tried but I would have had to respond to two other responses to the one post..... whitch would have not even shown by then. I hate when that happens

Reactions: 1
I watched a bit of the auction live and it was fascinating and the prices were eye-watering.

She has been buying other panelling, keeping it stored in one other out buildings. I recall watching a vlog where Armoire comments on how good it is to have extra panels.
I could be wrong but recall that additional panelling may be for the winter salon.

The scam is also to believe you will have a clean, functioning room and a decent bathroom with hot water and clean windows without mold on the surroundings. To eat decent food prepared in a hygienic kitchen and sit on unstained sofas.
The scam is a Dauphin Jason Dubey, who adores Stephanie and the shiteau, arrives laden with gifts and only Dan and a couple of hangers-on are left at the shiteau to greet him, and Fanny can’t be bothered to even acknowledge his visit or his gift(s) like the large climbing clematis. That’s just plain rude and I can’t understand how patrons are still believers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.