The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very interesting! I enjoy history of the English language - I’ll have to look into my etymology book later.
I only knew that there was a difference because I’d been told but I didn’t know enough to explain it myself.

Reactions: 5
She would need to redecorate the rooms, the colours would not match the decor after a good Polish carpet cleaning session!

Glad I'm not the only weirdo watching a random dude cleaning carpets!
Good point re the carpets. The knock on affect would be all the soft furnishings, sofas, chairs, curtain and even the wonky lampshades would look filthy too.

Reactions: 10
She would need to redecorate the rooms, the colours would not match the decor after a good Polish carpet cleaning session!

Glad I'm not the only weirdo watching a random dude cleaning carpets!
It’s gross but fascinating!!! Kind of like Lalande…

Reactions: 15
As someone has said already, flu is not circulating in France in June. Covid is. There is a very sharp spike in covid cases at the moment and the gouvernement aren't saying much about it. My pharmacist was telling me about it yesterday as they have a strict mask wearing rule and one customer got right stroppy! France lost 2 years of lucrative tourism, the French were pretty much ready to mutiny back in February before restrictions were lifted they don't want to close everything down again. My money is on them having covid, passing it from one to the other.

Reactions: 29
There is a slight chance that I may be going to Bathurst when in Australia in October, one of my niece’s Australian Aunts lives there

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Firstly welcome.
What you say may be true, but not completely correct.
We are all anonymous on this site, so there have not been an aspiration to make true friends with each other. Instead we have established a community with a common theme - to comment the ongoings of The Chateau Diaries, and the business and possible fraud, that Stepahnie Jarvis is doing.
That being said, people are free to read here, even Stephanie does it, and if they don't like it what they're reading, then just keep scrolling... ( I mean Stephanie tried to sue, but her lawyers said it was impossible )
What you decided to write on Tattle is up to you and for nobody to moderate. So if you decided to comment fairly, then just do that.

Reactions: 27
Thanks I stand corrected. Good to know. I guess just reading here becomes too much for the flying monkeys. Eventually, they cant help themselves and join to comment
I always thought the difference between a lurker and a flying monkey was that the lurker kept quiet......
must stir the pot

Reactions: 19
You mean hard facts in a calm and decent manner? Trying to reason with the delusional irrational die hard fans? But that's not so Lalande!

Expose and ridicule, that's how people are taken down from their pedestals We're fighting fire with fire.

Reactions: 12
Agree.
I'm currently in Spain. Same thing with the Farmacia here as we popped into one for mossie spray yesterday. Masks mandatory in them and as we'd not got any, the pharmacist happily provided two. Oh and 4 customers inside only . There was a small queue once we'd finised. There are lots more peole than I expected wearing them in supermarkets and shops too. Makes you wonder !

Reactions: 11
@LadyFalala Does Fanny have a diagnosis that I’ve missed? Is this your own personal opinion that she is on the spectrum or the truth? I’m not being spiky here, just wondering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Apologies if this has been said already. When Dan says he has the Man Flu he doesn't mean he has actual flu. Man flu is a joke term for when a man has the common cold. It's a playful dig at the sort of men who are big babies and exaggerate their symptoms when they are ill. Dan is joking about flu but he could very possibly have had covid.

Reactions: 28
No, no. You can read anything on tattle without joining. But to comment you have to join. I lurked reading (and laughing uproariously) for over a year before feeling I could jump in and join in.
I think I lurked for a few months before joining. I still remember the post that made me join. It was regarding Stephameme’s designer clothing addiction and supposed second hand wardrobe. I chickened out on responding but continued to lurk periodically until the scales fell from my eyes.

Reactions: 15
And don't forget the lake surveyors....I think she films herself with these people, chapel restorer, surveyors, architect blah blah so that she can pretend she's actually doing something to flim flam patrons.
Note to shit hot PA Nati. When you get back from yet another holiday maybe you could set up a meeting with all the missing professionals - including the bank manager. And I'm sure an invitation to visit La Lande from M Bernard Mitaty the Marie is well overdue. Making it easy for you here are his contact details.
Tel: 02.54.30.71.17
Email: mairie.crozon-vauvre@wanadoo.fr

Reactions: 24
My guess is another random stagger around Lalande in high heels, seeing if anyone is actually doing any work, with maybe some footage of Amaury's panelling for the marquis' apartment.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.