The Chateau Diaries #150 Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front - The Lalande Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reviewed the video taken in Venice again.
I remember well the comments about buying a palace in Venice, how expensive they are and how she needs a lot more money than she paid LL. I remember being shocked and the first thing I thought was: Nothing will happen with the renovations in LL, she is saving money for moving to Venice.
That part in the video no longer exists.
I still think so.
I mean, she spends some of Patreon's money (still huge amount but remeber it is over 30000 a month) on expensive things, but I generally think she's saving it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I remember well the comments about buying a palace in Venice, how expensive they are and how she needs a lot more money than she paid LL. I remember being shocked and the first thing I thought was: Nothing will happen with the renovations in LL, she is saving money for moving to Venice.
I still think so.
I mean, she spends some of Patreon's money (still huge amount but remeber it is over 30000 a month) on expensive things, but I generally think she's saving it all.
Why someone would want to $$ buy in Sinking Venice beats me ! :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does she needs to 'collect' quotes?
You ask 3 companies, they visit your place and base their quote on your wants and needs. Haven't seen anyone. It takes them 48 hours to get back to you with a quote after their visit.

Also she has been away for 2 weeks now. Who is asking for quotes? Annmarie or Natti?
She is as thick as a plank or else her lies continue. She is getting quotes, is that old record playing again? Just think, the damage done by damp, rot and mould will have at least another winter to increase even further. So, does anyone think that a builders quote given in 2021 or 2022 will cover the work in 2023? Absolute shite.

Reactions: 25
That place is supposed to be under water in few years... Also they have a housing shortage with abandoned houses having squatters take them over that are hard to get removed... But probably the pppaaarrrffffeeecct place for her...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WOW THEY'RE RICH by the looks of it, i love how they decorated the space. The antiques are MORE BEAUTIFUL than fanny's pieces. I think she's hoping to inherit some of those when they both pass.😂😂😂
None of them are bloody hard up, studying at the Sorbonne, Popping Champagne corks in the Seine. Not something your average Joe does, liars the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not anyone or someone, but SJ.
Because it is beautiful, full of people, ie tourists all year round from all over the world and because it was created for enjoyment. Created for SJ to enjoy all day, every day, all year long. It is not like she has to work, comute or anything else like rest of the peasants.
And yes. The climate in Venice is much more pleasant even in winter.
She could survive the winter there without thinking about heating at all.

The average temperature in the coldest months in Venice is almost higher than in the winter in her royal dump inside.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wiik Watch

Although Marie's (frankly, not unexpected) change to the itinerary of her current "journey" has already been mentioned, here's the updated Instagram bio.

I wonder what prompted the decision to drive to Norway? The job at Moulin du Lac went belly up (for any number of reasons, not least that the property's owners had second thoughts) is my guess, although her Patreon page still mentions her running the B&B there. She is no other opportunities in France. She's burned her bridges in England.

At what point will Marie's patrons grasp the fact that they are complicit in helping this rudderless vessel do nothing more than drift and grift. Perhaps in Norway she will seek clinical help with continuity of care: darting from place to place simply cannot be helpful in treating and stabilising her medical condition.

Screenshot_20220603-074536_kindlephoto-272054361.png

Screenshot_20220603-083742_kindlephoto-273235042.png

Exchange rate as of now: £832 = 973€

The codswallop attached to what benefits come with each tier of Patreon support is outstanding.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
SJ is not even subtle about her delusions of grandeur in the most recent bottle episode - In her best Queen's Englaash. "we don't have that many gaah-de-nahs YET"... .. "Why don't we have yellow lupins - we have pah-pul one's"... "That is so clevaah - Let's do that back at Lalande..." ..."I hope our pah-go-lah is so lovely in the fyoo-chah"...my god woman...you're filming your own anachronistic fakery for the record and have no clue how ridiculous you sound...Could you just be real? You are no Vita, and Lalande is no Sissinghurst. Get over yourself, go home, and do something about the heating system.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I still think so.
Which vlog are you taking about?

Reactions: 9
The Chateau Diaries
45 minutes ago
We’re still collecting heating quotes, so we’re aiming for completion in time for winter 2023/24 🥶 But we Lalanders are a hardy bunch - and we have the added joy of knowing that this winter should be our last cold one! Also, as the new rooms are completed (Marquis’s salon and grand salon), the final heating pipes and radiators are being installed.
Inother words Stephanie. Jarvis really meant to state
…. I’ve scammed you for 2 years so far
I have a 5 year 1.4 million target 🎯

Thanks everyone for the mention ….
572D4751-4EED-4159-8DF5-ADC7BADD32B6.png

Stage 4 of the plan … first installation - then re plastering - paneling - painting 🖼
😉
And no… no-begging … it’s my home and I’ll pay for it 😉

C767AB3E-20DB-4696-B930-C70CEC7978FF.png

Bud …. Drinks r on me 🎯🎯🎯

delighted your all keeping the soles of ssb feet to the fire 🔥

she’s a manky mare.. and greedy to boot 👢
M
👿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If she turns super skank and tries obscounding with the funds and buy a place in Venice the Patreons need to put a lean on whatever she buys until she proves she purchased it with her own funds. .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@mrsp67, we've got a Tro

I was more or less hung up on her use of "hardy" vice "hearty" (so I suspect BJJ or Herr Nuti actually wrote it.) Unless Fanny fancies herself a Hardy Boy, an amateur sleuth who solves mysteries adults cannot. "Where is the Accountant?" "The Mysterious Disappearance of the Chapel Restorer."
She is using the term ’hardy‘as she is now in her botanical phase and it denotes plants that can survive winter conditions. Also used if people who are résiliant.

• Haha
I'm a bit behind and apologies if repeating other comments but finally watched this week's CD.

• How appropriate that Fanny visits Sissinghurst with two sissy men.
  • Of course Fanny likes the phony spade to pretend someone’s working in the garden.♠
  • When Fanny says clematis why do I think she’s saying chlamydia? No doubt Fanny has more experience with STD’s than flowers.😉
  • The grass space within the round hedge does not need a fountain. Why does Fanny feel compelled to fill up every space? She just doesn’t see the beauty and restfulness that comes with simplicity.
  • Lots of mention of Bearded Iris. Wondering if Fanny is alluding any other Beards in her life?🧔
  • 2035 before Fanny can remove the plywood structure from the front the shiteau…..:ROFLMAO:
  • The Box of the Dead – that’s so Lie Lande. ⚰
  • Of course Fanny wants to plant discarded latrines on the terrace before fixing the terrace & steps. 🚽
  • Blissful first half of the vlog with no Snorty, then bam spoiled at the 12 minute mark!:sick:
  • Such a beautiful garden and not one hedgehog statue!🦔
  • Snorty really is an indoor pet. Stayed undercover while Davy brought the umbrella to Fanny. Does Snorty melt if he gets wet?🌂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
You can change your name on YouTube and that name will be the name used in live chat...
you can also set up several YouTube accounts if you have more than one email. Use a nom de guerre for your account and Bob's your uncle.

Reactions: 16
A bit off topic..and i dont know if somebody menationed it already...but that Dutch Emmy Postma, the one Selmar visited , with her leaking chateauroof has a realityseries on Dutch tv.. 🙄 also a way to get your crumbling heap fixed...omg..
Yes, but when I look at the world map, there are only about 10 people living in uh,.. Dutchland. There wasn’t so many choices for the tv station.

• Haha
@OhIDontKnow... thanks for Patreon !
@Eduardo35 good sleuthing around what could be missing.

Thinking of my FL friends here. Although I live in EU for a short time I lived in Miami. I get the humidity and the hurricane issues. I remember wanting just a cute little city car, but then realized I need an evacuation vehicle size for 2 kids & 2 golden retrievers. SUV it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What happened with the B&B prospect for FRK? I just saw on Instagram that she’s going to spend (part of?) the summer in Norway. Strange but seems the best option for her. So many changes in such a short time.
For her sake I hope FRK's family encourages her to get professional help.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.