The Chateau Diaries #150 Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front - The Lalande Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is also a missing video from her patreon, the one when she went to a antique store where she bought a pair of arm chair, one or two chandeliers, a three piece loudging chairs, and a black desk (which is bought by phillip).
@Isabelle6541 may be able to identify those vlogs and, hopefully, possibly identify why they have been subsequently deleted. Personally, wouldn't imagine just for copyright music issues - more like attempting to delete incriminating evidence of shady dealings or, for tax purposes.

@lalablahblah. LOL. Do you ever sleep? I know I have been awake way beyond my "wished for" sleeping hours tonight - real issue for me recently, unfortunately. But, you seem to like and respond 24/7 regardless of time zones on this forum. 😁

@Isabelle6541 may be able to identify those vlogs and, hopefully, possibly identify why they have been subsequently deleted. Personally, wouldn't imagine just for copyright music issues - more like attempting to delete incriminating evidence of shady dealings or, for tax purposes.

@lalablahblah. LOL. Do you ever sleep? I know I have been awake way beyond my "wished for" sleeping hours tonight - real issue for me recently, unfortunately. But, you seem to like and respond 24/7 regardless of time zones on this forum. 😁
@lalablahblah - instantly proving my point. ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I'm on call for my work... I'm finishing up a contract I took for the winter... They wanted some extra time to find someone to do my job... I'm cutting back next week replacement or no replacement... Anyway I get emailed links to private videos to review and make recommendations before they get posted to the public... Creators want a report asap so they start making money off the video... My new contracts have a longer turnaround time written in... I check here when I try to wind down to catch some sleep...

@Summerbaby I know my fiance is up my ass to cut back... I started this biz to help a friend with her social media marketing and pt firm... Was a side gig but it pays way more per hour... Then she wanted more of my time and had me meet her friends in social media marketing and I got a few more contacts... Figuring out tit as I go... Like I email my reports to an assistant now who proof reads and sugar coats it and deals with the creators the firm provides the assistant... Me dealing with creators was a royal pain in my ass... Adding turn around times... Adding in a cap on the hours I'll work etc... My attorney finished those up recently... So I should be able to get more sleep and a life soon... lol...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm on call for my work... I'm finishing up a contract I took for the winter... They wanted some extra time to find someone to do my job... I'm cutting back next week replacement or no replacement... Anyway I get emailed links to private videos to review and make recommendations before they get posted to the public... Creators want a report asap so they start making money off the video... My new contracts have a longer turnaround time written in... I check here when I try to wind down to catch some sleep...
FFS your job appears to me to be so extraordinarily stressful no matter how you dress it up.
Good luck with the new contract as I hope it means that you spend more time between your homes and with your fianacee.
AND, if being here on this forum winds you down, sorry, but most times it personally winds me up. Each to their own and all that. 😁

If Skankanee was smart she'd be buying the heating supplies this summer... Off season is low demand and usually less expensive... This winter I got 2 fire pits with spark screens for 45 usually 150... 2 chiminaes 65 usually 250+... 8 rain water catchment tanks for 65 each usually 350... Supply chain issues meant retailers got them at the wrong season and they didn't want to store them... I had to store them but the savings was worth it... I bet that mass produced gazebo is discounted in the dead of winter... Heating supplies are less expensive in the summer due to less demand and the prices are only going up due to housing builds from the zoom economy... People are moving from cities in masses causing a housing shortage... Nobody wants to be locked down in a major city with an ongoing pandemic ...
I bought fuel for my central heating last Nov at 65pl - today 97pl and it is May. I can last out until Sept to re-fuel but will it be any cheaper? I am lead to believe that ordinarily it will be cheaper throughout the summer months - not sure that that will the case this year. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Thank you @OhIDontKnow... appreciate it.
Actually, I have to say, that this interview was SJ's best ever, and not because of her interviewing skills either, simply because Aunt and Uncle are such a loving, down to earth couple with integrity- end of story!
Their back story was interesting too.
Uncle is such a Yorkshire man, outgoing, straight forward and honest, i.e. most times engaging mouth before brain 😁 but extremely likeable all the same. Far rather that than any kind of well thought out manipulation.
I used to live very near for a while in my younger days to the ICI plant he referred to - huge, main employer in that region back in the day.
Aunt obviously rules the roost but, with kid gloves and a loving mother.
Aunt is so polar opposite to IJ, isn't she? A much warmer/caring personality. But, then again, many people say that my younger sister and I are polar opposites too, therefore, not too unusual within a family's dynamic.
They are obviously on a mission to buy a place in Le Midi, good for them. :)
They seem very posh, giving good answers to questions, that I am sure they already were prepared for. They do not fancy going to Brazil and staying in Europe for their future travels. Including Argentina, I am guessing.

Reactions: 10
FFS your job appears to me to be so extraordinarily stressful no matter how you dress it up.
Good luck with the new contract as I hope it means that you spend more time between your homes and with your fianacee.
AND, if being here on this forum winds you down, sorry, but most times it personally winds me up. Each to their own and all that. 😁

I bought fuel for my central heating last Nov at 65pl - today 97pl and it is May. I can last out until Sept to re-fuel but will it be any cheaper? I am lead to believe that ordinarily it will be cheaper throughout the summer months - not sure that that will the case this year. :unsure:
Usually it is but not predicted to be this year... I got a solar assisted heating unit I'm installing this summer... So daytime heat is mostly free... Keeping the propane heater to test the system for the first year... Already filled the tank because the price per gallon keeps increasing...

Reactions: 5
WTF?! The legendary poll of the “façade or the heating” earlier this year was yet more smoke and mirrors. No heating for another year! Where is the money going?!

Over the pandemic I inherited money to invest in property. I’ve firsthand knowledge of refitting old Victorian houses with heating and electricity all completed in under one week of intensive hard work (obviously there is a size disparity between a 4 bedroom terraced house in London to a chateau in the middle of nowhere). She could get the chateau done in a 5 weeks right after the BnB season is completed - I’m not buying the quotes bullshit. It doesn’t take long to provide quotes because all companies need the business to pay their bills. She’s stalling because the money is going elsewhere (an antique Indian stone gazebo?).

Why won’t people donating wake up to the tricks being played by this money launderer?!
Well we all knew she'd never do the logical thing and get the heating sorted as it's not 'pretty and frilly and shiny'. You could see how much it pissed her off when it came back as being top choice.

Reactions: 16
Usually it is but not predicted to be this year... I got a solar assisted heating unit I'm installing this summer... So daytime heat is mostly free... Keeping the propane heater to test the system for the first year... Already filled the tank because the price per gallon keeps increasing...
You are obviously still awake!
Yeah, I know am keeping a constant watch on fuel prices myself - never had to do so before in my entire life as just either gas/electricity supply to previous home. But, I feel that what you predict might be the case and exactly why I am chasing the solar panel situation which I mentioned in an alternative post.
Every little helps, is my philosophy.

Reactions: 8
The voting was just another PR stunt to make the patrons feel included.
I watched the interview with Kat yesterday, where as per usual SJ couldn't resist talking all about "herself".
The question about "weaknesses/strengths" really threw Kat. She turned it around and said how she admired SJ because of how focused, driven and decisive she always is. I instantly thought, that explains everything where SJ is concerned - she just loves the long game!
And, of course, spending other peoples' money. :mad:
Didn't SJ go somewhere earlier this year where they had a really high tech heating system and when Sarah from M&M asked about it, SJ said that she would give her all the details when she gets the quote, which should be soon?
She spent the heating money buying 3 antique chandeliers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If the Pethericks can heat their place with their pellet burning furnace , then why can't Fanny with her patreon funds.

I think Billy said that heating costs per day wsa something like 100 euros per day to keep the furnace going. I could be wrong on that. Fanny doesn't want to have to spend the money to put in the system and then spend for the fuel source.

Is the reason that she is opposed to any wood burners due to her twisted idea of historical purposes. I know they do have one in Nick and Marie's apartment. Anywhere else? They have a whole forest of trees with tons of wood. i cannot wrap my brain around it all.

Reactions: 17
Good to know that they are saved somewhere! Thanks for checking in with your contact!
Fanny also revises some of the videos to take out crap that she gets called out on or it no longer fits her narrative (like Dan does with his videos). In the past few months, changed the introduction to her new videos and removed the word restoration out of the introduction.

Fanny is always misleading and hiding the truth 24/7 at LieLande.

Reactions: 28
No heating contractor is going to quote for a job they will not be doing for 18 months. How could they know the price of materials and labour that far ahead. Also with new technologies appearing on the market it's possible by 2023/24 some newer PV/battery combo will out perform current offerings.

Quotes generally have a life of 30 days. After that it's tit or get off the pan.

Reactions: 30
She is making a huuuge mistake by postponing heating to 2024. This will cost her subscribers and patreons.
Good it will serve her right! All of the recent work with the panels and expensive wallpaper with be for nothing when the damp sets in but she couldn't care less. We've two clients at the moment, cut from the same cmoth as SJ, if it's not pretty and superficial they ain't interested. You can talk to them all day about what NEEDS to be done but it just falls on deaf ears. The trouble is further down the line when the problems begin they blame everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What would she do if France had the coldest winter on record this year? All her pipes would freeze causing extreme damage, not to mention the walls that weep water. I can’t believe how stupid she really is.
Fanny’s stupidity is a gift that keeps on giving.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No heating contractor is going to quote for a job they will not be doing for 18 months. How could they know the price of materials and labour that far ahead. Also with new technologies appearing on the market it's possible by 2023/24 some newer PV/battery combo will out perform current offerings.

Quotes generally have a life of 30 days. After that it's tit or get off the pan.
With the way things are at the moment, prices are changing all the time, so it's difficult to give a quote for that far in advance (not that he would anyway). My husband is even having problems quoting for boiler replacements as he's not sure what makes are actually available as the supply is constantly changing.

Reactions: 19
If you go on live chat does it use your facebook name (in this case my own name)? What we should do is go to live chat and blizt it with questions.

Where are the accounts? Why no heating until 2023 now? How long does it take to get a quote? Do you know you ahve been absent from Chateau for XX days this year? DO you think $6.5k is a good spend for a replica? Heating is a priority for health? What about workers rights for a safe house to live in eg Heating??

They will delete but it will ruin live chat.
You can change your name on YouTube and that name will be the name used in live chat...

Reactions: 8
She spent the heating money buying 3 antique chandeliers.
There is a company called SPC in Australia and we are in for a gas shortage and so $$$$ prices in the future.
This company does tinning of peaches , pears etc and they said their gas bill is 3 million a year ..... with the price increases that the gas people say they will have to do..... it will be 4 million for gas ......to bottle , sterilize etc ... they are saying grocery prices will increase greatly and heating for domestic and companies will go through the roof too....so everything will go up , up , up ! I am not mentioning petrol for trucks to transport everything .... that will be mucho dollars!
Any Grannies that give to Fanny will be feeling the pinch here in Australia ..... and I bet this will be in other countries as I have read here on Tattle too .
Fanny .... be prepared to ..... dare I write it ...... BUDGET !!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.