The Chateau Diaries #150 Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front - The Lalande Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that the next „boyfriend revealed“ video will soon happen on Dana‘s channel.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Reply to my email to Sissinghurst.
"Many thanks for being in touch with us about the Youtuber at Sissinghurst. You are quite correct, we do charge for commercial filming and photography. We use the funds from these projects for the conservation and preservation of our sites. We do check the content or ask that our own staff are interviewed to assure the content is correct.
We are not aware of this project and therefore I will be in touch with them over the next few days to make them aware of our policy and ask that the content is taken down.
Thank you again for alerting us to this."

No reply yet from the V&A museums.
They'll be pleased to hear about Vera Sackville-West and her husband Harold Bloom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
RE: Steve. He did digitalise the tiles and handed over the files to Stephanie, I just can't remember which vlog. I believe it was around Christmas time. That time when Sara had tried to sew the Mrs. Maisel dress. Nothing much have come about it since then.
SSB won't put those tiles up until the right 'lord' shows up.

45645.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK, finally, thanks @ClaraBurnett, get your drift. ;)
Therein lies the truth behind what has evaded many of us during the past 6 months. ;)
Really, why give up what he had for what she can offer - absolute madness IMHO. BUT, each to their own. With hindsight, we do eventually live and learn. Hopefully, not regret. :rolleyes:
Dana will screw anything. Yuck! She be a Ho-bag...Allegedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mystery solved. It's Dana's IG account, with Dan's help.
@escapetolalandeandmore
1 following
dnaclaire
Dana Knaffo
1654529076764.png

@escapetolalandeandmore
58 minutes ago
Dana Knaffo is visiting her friend Tess, who lives in the beautiful l'Abbaye De Varennes chateau. On the menu is Beef Wellington, with a French twist. A very fitting dish to coincide with the last day of the Platinum Jubilee celebrations in the UK. To discover how you can create this impressive dish for your dinner table, tune into Dana's channel tonight @ 8pm GMT. Live chat will be available if you would like to chat with the community or ask Dana a question directly..or just say hello. Please remember to like the video & leave a short comment. Happy viewing & cooking.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
*clutches pearls*

But I still Stan Dana. I know, I know, before any of you Rottweilers dog pile on me again (ref: Dan being a douchebag July 2021) its a controversial opinion to have but Dana is far more exciting than Annalise. I adore Annalise for being a great parent and putting up with delinquent Dan. But! It does beg the question how remote is this place that horny Dana has plummeted to jumping on gross, slimy Dan?

It does posit the question who's worse to have on top of you Phyllis or Dan?
Phyllis wins in spades.
He is things nightmares are made of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Philip deserves to have himself immortalized with Stephanie on the soon to be greasy tiles behind the stove. Or does Thor deserves it more? Hmmm… don’t care.
🦔👢🦚💩
Have a naughty pic of Snorts WITH Thor! Daddy would LOVE it!

So would Snorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It was so satisfying to watch Anna of Le Fleur actually complete a design project. She set a goal, worked hard, and accomplished a result. Meanwhile, back at the farm, still no tiles in the kitchen...and for that, I thank the tile gods...and Steve...he most likely abandoned the job when he realized what would happen to his reputation (such that it is) if he completed it. Thank you, Steve...and thank you, tile gods. "Daddy's" tile design was as uninspired as his paintings - and as narcissistic (but so Lalande). But it has to be said, how many time has SJ bored us to death with her flights of fancy, recruiting others to make them happen, and the whole thing gest sucked into the vortex of disinterest or disenfranchisement. Not everyone wants an invite to your childish parties in exchange for being underpaid and overworked. Time to grow up princess.
It was. I liked their rustic affect and the fact that she was inspired to do it by a china shard they found digging out the floor. It's affection and respect for previous inhabitants of the kitchen.
Modern Delft tiles are featured by the wonderul artist Paul Bommer (whose latest Delfts are, to put it politely, gay friendly), and, caricaturing neighborhood regulars when Spitalfields was Bohemian, Simon Pettet's immortal efforts, each a tiny work of art, at Dennis Severs' House.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was. I liked their rustic affect and the fact that she was inspired to do it by a china shard they found digging out the floor. It's affection and respect for previous inhabitants of the kitchen.
Modern Delft tiles are featured by the wonderul artist Paul Bommer (whose latest Delfts are, to put it politely, gay friendly), and, caricaturing neighborhood regulars when Spitalfields was Bohemian, Simon Pettet's immortal efforts, each a tiny work of art, at Dennis Severs' House.
what i liked about her doing the kitchen tiles, is they were done within 3 weeks, not a year; they are attractive; she actually did them herself and it gained her view on the channel

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is Davy so invested and continues to hang around with Fanny? He seems to be so no-nonsense and doesn’t seem to be the type to put up with her antics…I remember during Christmas, his parents gifted her a nativity and some other items. Which I thought was weird….why wouldn’t Davy take them?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have read, followed and subscribed to Tina Brown’s writing and magazine work for 30 years. The Palace Papers includes notable factual errors, rehashes old stories and is simpering in its portrayal of Harry and Meagan. Not sure who her target audience is - definitely not well read and researched followers of royal family and history. However there are other threads happy to discuss such topics.
Her husband died just as she started writing it, and it does lack her usual rigor. It's a testament to her resilience it exists at all.
The factual errors would be?
Also interested in your case for a simpering indictment. It's very hard to write about Markle and Harry, given the real injustices they've suffered and the super bad -- not to say homicidal -- decisions, and bad faith, they evince.
Recollections may vary. I think nothing suggests the wisdom of 70 years in the trenches better than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why is Davy so invested and continues to hang around with Fanny? He seems to be so no-nonsense and doesn’t seem to be the type to put up with her antics…I remember during Christmas, his parents gifted her a nativity and some other items. Which I thought was weird….why wouldn’t Davy take them?
They gave it to her as payment for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.