The Chateau Diaries #150 Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front - The Lalande Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well since she's in copyright infringement of the National Trust's Sissinghurst we should all report her video. Take the witch down! Hit her where it hurts - in her pocket. A copyright strike harms your earning potential

• Heart
Reactions: 25
9:00AM EST today!
Just watched it & given a thumbs up!! I love the posh pronounciation of Target! Here we have Primark which is a cheap clothes store - & when someone comments on something you might be wearing from there you have to say... oh it's Primarni dahling. 😄

I sit here on a cold, grey, windy English 'summer' day with a stinking cold. No Miller Lite for me..but as the subject of tea has been being discussed I am just having a Twinings Lemon & Ginger (2 bags in a mug) with a blob of honey in it. Magic stuff for coughs & colds. Hope you are back to 100%

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She doesn't watch MPK videos, does she?

In one of his videos he talked at great length about the rules of the NT and how he didn't film inside Beatrix Potter's cottage because this would have required a costly permission...

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Remember, Stephen Cole and Sara Phillips IG post from May 8, 2022???
They now have an update, from their YT community page. Does this mean that there is no winner??? 🤫

1654524695887.png

@manorandmaker
Find new inspiration, shake your daily routines, and dedicate time to your writing at a private château in the quintessential French countryside. For a chance to win some editing time for your manuscript, from a published author, simply like this post and tag a friend. #chateau #writers #writingretreat #writingretreat2022 #writersofinstagram #castles #futureauthor #fictionwriter #amwritingfiction #creativewriters #writinginspiration #writinglife #creativewriting #amediting #writinggoals #lastminute #mothersdaygift

Manor and Maker, Chateau Adventures in France

4 hours ago
Hello all! We're trying to get in touch with the recipient of the 'win some editing time' contest we ran. We've sent the email, but they might be going to your spam folder! If you signed up for our newsletter, please check your email, including your junk mail folder.

If you want to sign up for our 'every sometimes' newsletter with extra tidbits of what's going on, plus advance notice of workshops, you can provide your email address at the bottom of the landing page of manorandmaker.com.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well, I guess Dana’s boyfriend cameraman demanded some eyecandy?
OK, finally, thanks @ClaraBurnett, get your drift. ;)
Therein lies the truth behind what has evaded many of us during the past 6 months. ;)
Really, why give up what he had for what she can offer - absolute madness IMHO. BUT, each to their own. With hindsight, we do eventually live and learn. Hopefully, not regret. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Oh my… waaahhh!

I better stick to the DanOury hot steamy bromance with touching included in my mind, before I lose my sanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, I said disgusting, didn’t I?
*clutches pearls*

But I still Stan Dana. I know, I know, before any of you Rottweilers dog pile on me again (ref: Dan being a douchebag July 2021) its a controversial opinion to have but Dana is far more exciting than Annalise. I adore Annalise for being a great parent and putting up with delinquent Dan. But! It does beg the question how remote is this place that horny Dana has plummeted to jumping on gross, slimy Dan?

It does posit the question who's worse to have on top of you Phyllis or Dan?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
OK, please fess up.
Aside from me and @Princess and the Pea, who else reported SJ's recent vlog as NT said that they had received several complaints? She and I obviously can't take all the credit.
The Extraordinary Garden of Viginia Woolf's Lover (note incorrect spelling!)
I personally didn't even watch it, didn't have to to know that it was against NT/YT filming permissions and regulations. And, thanks to @Lalablaablaa for spurring me on yesterday in sending my complaint email.
Extremely glad to see that NT took it very seriously though, and their remarkably swift response too. Excellent, they obviously feel to need to 100% protect their properties and brand too, it's a given!
Actually, I was primarily more incensed by SJ's title alone - just WTF in this day and age and, it was 100% created entirely for clickbait purposes. She and PJ must have sat in bed thinking long and hard over copious glasses of alcohol thinking about that title, especially in the light of their own relationship, perhaps? Don't you know, that they are just so avant-garde themselves, so no problem whatsoever, aren't they - NOT! 🤮

Would also be extremely interested to learn how many complaints were sent regarding the V&A vlog too. I have already worked out which 2 Tattlers did - good for them, but presume there are more here? Sincerely hope so. I personally didn't. 😁

Full disclosure, I did actually alert the original USA Peacock wallpaper manufacturers to the fact that their design had been copied and was being used as a logo for the HMN. Never received a response but, present day, as I mentioned earlier in this thread, that logo is not now being featured by the HMN on their website.

Hey, Stephanie Jarvis - any pleb knows, that flaunting and/or ignoring copyright/filming/consent issues has far reaching legal ramifications. IMO, you will now need to hire an experienced solicitor in that area of the law. Your YT manager will obviously not help you.

You're very welcome in my giving you the "heads" up. Personally, I feel that it may be a little too late. 😁
I wonder if those missing vlogs that have been mentioned have been struck by YouTube? Maybe for music copyright or other reason?
I wonder if she got busted in the V&A in London when she was filming with Zach Pinset & that's why we never got to see that vlog? All the time she uses her pink phone she can get away with being an ordinary punter but with dandy boy Zach with her I think she must have stuck out like a sore thumb & maybe museum officials got involved?
It's not just location filming she appears to disregard - it's copyright when she films artworks. I know. It's a minefield. I do hope the V&A come back to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Congrats to both of you!

I really can’t think of anything better, than to watch a week long of CMU (Chateau Movie Universe) videos during your honeymoon.

No, I really can’t.
Here’s a honeymoon view 10,000 times better than PhiPhi’s crotch or Lalande’s jardin d’Anglais! 😅✌🏼

31CF684C-37DA-4C44-B807-AB418B06F9D0.jpeg

16 years in 16 minutes! Wow!
That’s something none of us have seen before.

SJ has scraped way below the bottom of the barrel—-she’s now digging through the crap beneath the barrel!

459B3CDB-283D-496E-A2C9-FD5CBBFC7B00.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
[Q
Well, I said disgusting, didn’t I?
IMHO, just so extremely sad too.
Why does an older woman feel that she can break up a younger man's family without any kind of remorse?
BUT, all parties hid it well, until your comment today, of course, now we know the real truth.
Dan defo needs more than his teeth fixing IMHO, because he will defo regret his decison.
Thank you Clara. :love:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My type of video! ❤

The beautiful thing about his video is it's a collaboration and sponsored by the mentioned companies on the video. Btw they are also having a go-fund me kind of donation drive which has a target of 150 thousand euros.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm really in the mood to piss off Mummy and racist Percy in the live chat again.... I got such great responses from them last time; outing themselves as covid deniers/down players and being totally inept at delivering back handers...

• Haha
  • Heart
Below is the message I have received back from Sissinghurst a couple of minutes ago. RESULT!!!

Many thanks for your email. We have received several complaints this morning about this project and we are working with the site to address this. The project does not have our permission and therefore will be contacted to take down the content as will Youtube.

Again, thank you for your time in alerting us about this.
Hallelujah!! Good job!!
Boy, will she be bitching about us now... As will Fanny's own little witch, Phi Phi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched it & given a thumbs up!! I love the posh pronounciation of Target! Here we have Primark which is a cheap clothes store - & when someone comments on something you might be wearing from there you have to say... oh it's Primarni dahling. 😄

I sit here on a cold, grey, windy English 'summer' day with a stinking cold. No Miller Lite for me..but as the subject of tea has been being discussed I am just having a Twinings Lemon & Ginger (2 bags in a mug) with a blob of honey in it. Magic stuff for coughs & colds. Hope you are back to 100%
The same used to be done here with JC Penny’s affordable offerings. It’s Jacques Paineigh dontcha know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.