The Chateau Diaries #150 Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front - The Lalande Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They gave it to her as payment for him.
😂 even if, that would not be a fair trade! Every time I see Davy, I want to ask him if he is enjoying himself. He never seems to be having fun! I remember one vid where Snorts made him a drink sans alcohol and Davy said it was just sugar water and he could only have one sip because he was diabetic!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Mystery solved. It's Dana's IG account, with Dan's help.
@escapetolalandeandmore
1 following
dnaclaire
Dana Knaffo
View attachment 1322871
@escapetolalandeandmore
58 minutes ago
Dana Knaffo is visiting her friend Tess, who lives in the beautiful l'Abbaye De Varennes chateau. On the menu is Beef Wellington, with a French twist. A very fitting dish to coincide with the last day of the Platinum Jubilee celebrations in the UK. To discover how you can create this impressive dish for your dinner table, tune into Dana's channel tonight @ 8pm GMT. Live chat will be available if you would like to chat with the community or ask Dana a question directly..or just say hello. Please remember to like the video & leave a short comment. Happy viewing & cooking.
Except Tess doesn't live there, her mother does. Tess gave up her own "chateau" to start anew with then boyfriend Adam Guettel, who bought her a mansion with swimming pool. He kicked her out though, so now all she can do is go back to her mothers house and beg some more. Her mother started renovations of Tess' old place, so I bet Tess wants to take ownership again, but only when the work is done. In the meantime, let's play the sexy little kitchen help of her bff Dana, who's channel launch did not do so well and might need some boobs to spice things up.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
😂 even if, that would not be a fair trade! Every time I see Davy, I want to ask him if he is enjoying himself. He never seems to be having fun! I remember one vid where Snorts made him a drink sans alcohol and Davy said it was just sugar water and he could only have one sip because he was diabetic!
That’s why his parents wanted to get rid of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On a side note. Imagine. That thespian Phi Phi being in London..with the whole of theatreland at his reach & they let Davy choose Pretty Woman. You'd think that a boy on the start of his acting career would want to take advantage of seeing some of the greats on stage. Theatres such as National Theatre, The Old Vic, Duke of York's Theatre, Gielgud Theatre, Harold Pinter Theatre & Shakespeare's Globe for crying out loud ,all with great plays on....and the culture vultures go to see Pretty Woman. I'm not a cultural snob, nothing wrong with a good musical - but if this isn't evidence that it was just ANOTHER jolly holiday I don't know what is.
I was a theater rat in my teens and took in countless stage performances standing in the back, with the other broke theater rats.
I'm with you.
Pretty Woman. Just Cameltoes' cup of tea.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait! Stop the printer!

Tess is single again? But… she is drone Nicks sister in law? How am I supposed to get him now?
This day gets uglier by the minute.

Oh Nick..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dan & Dana?!!!!!

HOLY bleeping tit!
It was there hiding in plain sight. Fanny couldn't resist dropping a clue. @20:00 (ish)

Fanny: look at these shoes you are cooking in. OK Dan Dan have you noticed this. I mean he had some pretty cool sunglasses.

Dana :he he was amazing it's true

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Reply to my email to Sissinghurst.
"Many thanks for being in touch with us about the Youtuber at Sissinghurst. You are quite correct, we do charge for commercial filming and photography. We use the funds from these projects for the conservation and preservation of our sites. We do check the content or ask that our own staff are interviewed to assure the content is correct.
We are not aware of this project and therefore I will be in touch with them over the next few days to make them aware of our policy and ask that the content is taken down.
Thank you again for alerting us to this."

No reply yet from the V&A museums.
Proud to know you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The familydynamic doesnt bother me at all..i follow them also, have to say me and my husband can quarrel a lott also when we are doing a project.. ;) We once were decorating a cottage, a huge wardrobe had to go upstairs..we completely got stuck in the stairway..the wardrobe didnt move an inch..a lott of shouting and swearing..so loud, that my mother who happend to pass by came looking...She was horrified, and thought that we would split up after this...after the gardener came with a saw..we managed to get that bloody heavy thing upstairs...my mother still with a horryfied look on her face...after that we said to eachother..so that is fixed...anybody cares for coffee...i will never forget the look on my mothers face..

that place is quite managable..not too big, and not too much land...but omg, it needs so much work:eek: that woodworm..the floorbeams in the salon were completly eaten...i would be scared to look at other floors...but they do it in their own tempo..with their own money...so i think thats a big plus for me...to watch and follow them..
Love is love.
Regards to your husband. He is a lucky man.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.