The Chateau Diaries #150 Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front - The Lalande Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23K chandeliers + 6.5K "antique" garden structure = almost 30K that could have gone toward chateau heating.
It's infuriating.
It really is infuriating - that's the best word for it. Personally, I think she's not telling the truth. She has no intention of ever putting heat in that dump. Her lies are way too easy to dispute (if you're not a patron who's under her spell) and, as I've said before, who's she going to get to work on that place after she's burned every legitimate outfit that could take care of some of the major structural work that has to happen? That ship has long sailed........

I have to say, though, I think I'm even more infuriated by the people who continue to defend her and pay her money every month. WTF does it take to open their eyes? She starts projects, never finishes them but if she happens to finish them, shows them first on a tv show.......meanwhile these guys are footing the bill. It's not enough for us to be angry for them.....they have to see the light themselves and I don't understand why it's taken this long. It's maddening, sickening and infuriating, all at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
WOW THEY'RE RICH by the looks of it, i love how they decorated the space. The antiques are MORE BEAUTIFUL than fanny's pieces. I think she's hoping to inherit some of those when they both pass.😂😂😂
Natti would get in first. She has first footings (claws) as AnnMarie’s ‘women’. She’ll move into that house with AnneMarie.
SJ won’t stand a chance. Natti will have her day.
Ok back to earth
Sorry Aunty and Uncle I wish you both a long and happy life. I’m horrible arn’t I 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its winter where I live and boy.... has it been a cold winter so far!!
Brrr, poor Peeky. So... it's basically the same temperature as a Northern Irish summer. Chatting to a friend last night in Mallacoota, she was complaining it was 4⁰C, whereas my temp was 5⁰C, both of us had the heating on. I imagine Fanny heats her bedroom, and not much else in the farmhouse... probably the main reason Snorty moved in there - so cold that desperate times called for even more desperate measures. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can't just bugger off and leave all your renters to freeze... Not in any country. Even if she gives them all 3 months off, they dwell there. They are entitled to a standard. This girl really does think she answers to nobody.
You're right, but who's going to complain? The people there in those colder months without heat are either her family members or her closest people, like Natti who just happens to be her cousin's girlfriend. By design, there's no one there that would complain to the authorities.

• Sad
You need a new account...

Not sure. When I wasn’t so internet savvy, I used a pic of me and my 1st name on Google A couple of years back I thought ‘not good’. So I changed my name on Google account and it changed on YouTube as linked to an obsolete gmail account I never use.
Just a thought, if you open 1 gmail account via Google, I think you can change your icon pic and name as many time as you like.
Not sure if I’m explaining myself correctly but I think you can 🧐

Reactions: 7
I don't think it's old footage, as Dan was showing the pergola he's currently been working on. Also, Jason D's video was filmed about a week ago and showed a red van.
If it belongs to a new volunteer I wonder if he was under instruction not to open the door to a strange sounding man cooing through the kitchen windows.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I asked the same question about the red van when Jason D showed it in his desolation video. I always thought it belonged to Ian the builder, as he was often seen with it in older vlogs. Kirsty has been seen arriving in the dark red 4x4 car in your screenshot.
I thought Ian the builder had a blue ex EDF van...

Reactions: 4
If she turns super skank and tries obscounding with the funds and buy a place in Venice the Patreons need to put a lean on whatever she buys until she proves she purchased it with her own funds. .
So, she'll desert a sinking ship, to buy a sinking ship.
But I doubt her patrons will question it. Most will just blindly follow her onto her next adventure, the silly creatures. Hopefully the rest will come here, having seen the light.

Reactions: 13
You can't just bugger off and leave all your renters to freeze... Not in any country. Even if she gives them all 3 months off, they dwell there. They are entitled to a standard. This girl really does think she answers to nobody.
Except that the B&B is closed in winter, leaving only employees and volunteers. As such living/working conditions must meet a legal standard of health and safety. France’s labor laws are some of the most strict in the world. Ethical considerations aside, this creates yet another legal liability to Fanny No Knickers to go along with tax evasion. And we all know she has no ethics. Morals are questionable as well.

Reactions: 12
After 30 days, those quotes are all going up in price because many folks are considering updating/improving their heating systems.
The bottom line is the current heating system such as it is, is insufficient for the size of building, they know it as didn't they have a plumber tell them a little while back. Seem to remember Aumary had been speaking with him about it after they'd had to call him out. She's just not prepared to part with the money for a professional to do it but is more than happy to be skipping around the sodding money pit of a garden. She's is happy to let everyone freeze and the place to remain damp and mouldy. All the recent works will look shite eventually. The original heating installation is sub standard and she probably wouldn't pay for it to be done correctly in the beginning, just a 'quick fix'. Lets just hope enough of the daft patrons sudeenly have a light bulb moment and begin to call her out but I shan't hold my breath.

Living and working in France , I submitted my 2020 accounts may 2021. 2021 accounts in May of 2022 as May is the deadline for the previous years declarations. To be honest, being tva registered you know roughly what’s going on at the end of each month due to your tva return….There’s a gaping hole in something. Not just phi phi!
Same here, husband is TVA registered too. We speak with the accounts regularly as they have access to his accounts online, had our meeting with our them at the beginning of May, all done and dusted. There has got to be something wrong or she's got the most useless accountants ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Hopefully the rest will come here, having seen the light.
Sadly, I believe those who see the light, will just go back to obscurity. Those who have seen it, but can't admit to themselves they've been duped will be the most ardent fans.

These type of platforms will/are popping up all over the web I think. It legitimises the sordid as normal. Not good and easily abused as we now know 🥲 I really worry about my Grandkids and what they are being exposed too 🥲
I understand what you are saying, at least OnlyFans is behind a paywall - sordid as normal already exists on YouTube for free in the forms of The Château Diaries and Nikocado Avocado...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sadly, I believe those who see the light, will just go back to obscurity. Those who have seen it, but can't admit to themselves they've been duped will be the most ardent fans.

I understand what you are saying, at least OnlyFans is behind a paywall - sordid as normal already exists on YouTube for free in the forms of The Château Diaries and Nikocado Avocado...
Didn’t think of that @ComtesseRose, you’re so right 😊

Reactions: 7
I don't know why, but I've just watched another installment of Janice in France.
  • she's removed her Amazon wishlist -not from backlash but because she received everything on it, and then some!
  • she's starting an 8 week wellness workshop - check out week 7:

WEEK 7 | OUR DEAR MOTHERS, AUNTS & GRANDMOTHERS
  • YOUNG LADIES DO NOT ACT THAT WAY
  • YOU CAN MARRY A RICH MAN JUST AS EASILY AS YOU CAN A POOR MAN
  • NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT LIPSTICK
  • GO TO CHURCH WHERE YOU WILL FIND A GOOD HUSBAND
  • GOOD GIRLS DON’T GET PREGNANT
  • DON’T RUN WITH THE WRONG CROWD
  • DON’T TALK TOO MUCH
  • NEVER KISS ON THE FIRST DATE
I wonder if FRK will turn up and do some inner goddess BS? Here's the link to the workshop: https://www.janiceinfrance.com/workshop
Goodness. The mind boggles, Janice!
What's all this about?
Week 5: Learned Behaviour: Biting people, hitting people?:eek:
WEEK 5 |
DISCUSS LEARNED BEHAVIOR

• COOKING
  • PLAYING A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT
  • BITING PEOPLE/HITTING PEOPLE
  • SCARED OF DOGS/SWIMMING

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.