The Chateau Diaries #150 Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front - The Lalande Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the real reason why princess stephanie & lord phi phi are in London and why her recently aired vlogs were pre-recorded crap!

View attachment 1315324
Picking her nose with Prince Louis.
Gossipping and laughing in church with the Sssxs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is Oya, the Yoruba goddess of hurricanes, justice, a fresh start, and resurrection. Worth making a friend of. Her favorite color is purple. She likes eggplant.
Since you mentioned Oya... and if you're interested... A friend of mine here in the US has a shop that caters to Afro-Cuban religions, incense, candles, artifacts, etc. He's opening another location in Paris' 5th soon (early 2023) I'll let you know the name as soon as things get finalized.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Picking her nose with Prince Louis.
Gossipping and laughing in church with the Sssxs.

Louis is very cute..he will grow up quite handsome no doubt about that...a child must be allowed to be a child..i think his parents are doing a great job.

Those Sussexes.. 🙄 .i bet they tit their pants...i also get the feeling they were frozen out big time off camera...i know a bit how royalty works...you must never complain...or even explain...when your out...your out...and the ranks close...i wish them well the coming days...i guess they will be relieved they can jump in their private jet...back to the states...and i think when the queen is gone..there wont be much opportunities for them to catch the British limelight on royal occasions..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Stephanie will jump on the jubilee bandwagon this Sunday. If she doesn’t she’s not patriotic and if she does she’s a nationalist bigot (we know she had racist colonialist tendencies), lol.

(in)appropriate outfit suggestions for Phyllis and Stephanie

B9F5B380-DC07-44A9-82AD-23251E443ECD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'll say it again....in the midst of all the facts, your funnies are brilliant! I love them...
I'll say it again....in the midst of all the facts, your funnies are brilliant! I love them...
Me too! I would love to see them printed and bound and sent to Fanny. I think that in private she'd scream with laughter at the humour... and hopefully see how much he has damaged her already suspect image. I'd take bets a copy would be passed in secret around all the chateau inhabitants - all giggling in secret and trying not to laugh whenever Snorts entered the room.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just one question: That one uniformed gentleman between Harry and Maggy, with those starry black eyes. They are black as the darkest void in space, and yet so shiny like Obsidian. He seems very built, he remind me of the brave Atlas, who held the weight of the world on his shoulders.

… I forgot the question..

118A6AD7-EA3E-49EB-B777-675F445FB6CF.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Louis is very cute..he will grow up quite handsome no doubt about that...a child must be allowed to be a child..i think his parents are doing a great job.

Those Sussexes.. 🙄 .i bet they tit their pants...i also get the feeling they were frozen out big time off camera...i know a bit how royalty works...you must never complain...or even explain...when your out...your out...and the ranks close...i wish them well the coming days...i guess they will be relieved they can jump in their private jet...back to the states...and i think when the queen is gone..there wont be much opportunities for them to catch the British limelight on royal occasions..
For realz. William will never appear in the same frame as Markle again. Those emails leaked via his right hand man, Jason Knauf, about Markle's alleged bullying, could never have left the palace without William's agreement or instigation. She is dead to him.

I agree about Louis, handsome boy and they're letting him be natural. Charlotte was sterner with him than his parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Stephanie will jump on the jubilee bandwagon this Sunday. If she doesn’t she’s not patriotic and if she does she’s a nationalist bigot (we know she had racist colonialist tendencies), lol.
(in)appropriate outfit suggestions for Phyllis and Stephanie
View attachment 1316495
I will be disappointed if Stephanie and Philip don’t wear thrift store versions of this outfit.

7869783F-7552-422A-9401-F06947C490F9.jpeg

• Haha
Just one question: That one uniformed gentleman between Harry and Maggy, with those starry black eyes. They are black as the darkest void in space, and yet so shiny like Obsidian. He seems very built, he remind me of the brave Atlas, who held the weight of the world on his shoulders.

View attachment 1316540
have to say..you were not the only one who noticed him ;) i got the question a few times today...havent got the slightest idea who he is..i bet he was very hot..those uniforms are killing...

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1316540
Soon as I saw this photo I knew you would be commenting on him! He does look rather dreamy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyway let's move on, we have rules here to be respectful and agree to disagree rather than get into flame wars and ruin the threads for everyone etc. Mods try our best to run the site for everyone, even though it's a pretty thankless task.

A free for all, anything goes would quickly become a very unpleasant place.

Well let me respectfully THANK YOU for taking your time to moderate threads.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 1316540
His wife looks way too old for him... granny with a housedress and plastic pearls.

• Haha
  • Sad
I will be disappointed if Stephanie and Philip don’t wear thrift store versions of this outfit.
If there is a dog's blanket with the Union Jack on it...... Fanny will be wearing it ! 🇦🇽🐶

Of course....... Squirrel Boyfriend will be in his lace top for the occasion ! 🐿🙀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
There is also a missing video from her patreon, the one when she went to a antique store where she bought a pair of arm chair, one or two chandeliers, a three piece loudging chairs, and a black desk (which is bought by phillip).
I remember her buying these items too. Is it these two vlogs you're thinking of?

I don't know why I even remember this shopping trip...I hate antiques! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
After a few earlier posts, I removed my subscription to Fanny’s pile of crap. It was the first YouTube channel I ever subscribed to. In that sense it was sad but it didn’t last long. So much has changed in the last couple of years for my health, etc. I still watch other chateaus as I like seeing something done. Sometimes I don’t agree and other times, may not be what I would but I can see how it works for them.

For me, the delaying of fixing the heating and the trips to places all the time. I just can’t anymore. It is pathetic. Priorities are wrong.

It’s just so……(insert any description here and it would apply).

I will continue here to see what is happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
have to say..you were not the only one who noticed him ;) i got the question a few times today...havent got the slightest idea who he is..i bet he was very hot..those uniforms are killing...
I am liking the lady near him...... look at her eyeing off Meg !!! :ROFLMAO::coffee: she would know some tea !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Brrr, poor Peeky. So... it's basically the same temperature as a Northern Irish summer. Chatting to a friend last night in Mallacoota, she was complaining it was 4⁰C, whereas my temp was 5⁰C, both of us had the heating on. I imagine Fanny heats her bedroom, and not much else in the farmhouse... probably the main reason Snorty moved in there - so cold that desperate times called for even more desperate measures. 😅
She probably had him move in so she didn't have to pay to run 2 heaters... sell her Gran for a free meal that one.

View attachment 1316540
I love the disgusted look on the lady's face next to him... she can see right through the BS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know why, but I've just watched another installment of Janice in France.
  • she's removed her Amazon wishlist -not from backlash but because she received everything on it, and then some!
  • she's starting an 8 week wellness workshop - check out week 7:

WEEK 7 | OUR DEAR MOTHERS, AUNTS & GRANDMOTHERS
  • YOUNG LADIES DO NOT ACT THAT WAY
  • YOU CAN MARRY A RICH MAN JUST AS EASILY AS YOU CAN A POOR MAN
  • NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT LIPSTICK
  • GO TO CHURCH WHERE YOU WILL FIND A GOOD HUSBAND
  • GOOD GIRLS DON’T GET PREGNANT
  • DON’T RUN WITH THE WRONG CROWD
  • DON’T TALK TOO MUCH
  • NEVER KISS ON THE FIRST DATE
I wonder if FRK will turn up and do some inner goddess BS? Here's the link to the workshop: https://www.janiceinfrance.com/workshop
What draconian bullshit is this Janice? Struth, I'd hate to see the first six weeks! Only people who hold exactly the same values would see this type of workshop would see this as beneficial. Then, if that's the case, they'd have no use for such a workshop, unless it was used as a punishment to inflict upon others.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.