The Chateau Diaries #150 Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front - The Lalande Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo & @howlingwolf
I agree with your opinions about the sophisticated grifters & stated this earlier but discovered my account suddenly got blocked (here) so I deleted it & created another one.

@T Rex said:
I don't quite know when it became a "society of grifters", but YouTube and Patreon have segued so many into this lifestyle. Don't even get me started on "Influencers".

I notice the difference in the Ytube community. There are grifters (ebeggars) & there are those who use the platform to create businesses (gaming, marketing advertising, brand ambassadors etc.). Most of the influencers & gamers I know do not beg for money from viewers, they are sponsored by companies. They use their SM platforms (instagram, Ytube etc) to create a profile & build a brand for business connections. Lets use the 2 ytubers who bought the same Indian Pergola (Pagoda?) at CFS as examples Josie & SJ. Josie created her ytube channel 5 years before SJ. Her views are lower than SJ's (& some of the other grifters) yet she doesn't beg for money from viewers she has used her YT platform to work with brands & companies, that's how she gets extra money. There are so many like her. Tattles friend Nicholas Fair...... is also in the non grifter category. Both types of Ytubers irritate some viewers. We know why the grifters are critcised, they are greedy beggars who want to live a lifestyle they can' t afford. The influencers are criticised for being lazy show offs who need to get a proper job but I know which one I prefer (& support) & it's not the greedy grifters. I think Advertising & Marketing is a job which the influencers do.

Also SJ lies about the upgrades & special treatments she gets when she visits places. I think she is the one who approaches these people for special treatment using her YTube status. Other ytubers visited the same places that she did at CFS London even though she claimed she was let in because she was recognised. She also acts as if she can't control desperate fans who want to send her gifts. Here's a screenshot of a message a ytuber left on her video page when her fans wanted to send her baby gifts (years ago).
Sorry to hear about account being blocked, everyone should be able to state their opinion. Never will understand someone feeling so offended as to block another. Just scroll on and keep it moving is my motto. Hope you continue to use this platform in my own opinion Welcome Aboard πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I enjoyed that.
Why? Phoney balony Fanny puts the boot in for Mummy..the tante & oncle clearly don't know what she's up to & the whole family is minted, indulge their kids by buying them businesses/properties & are complicit in Fanny begging for cash whilst the family has tons of money?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just heard about the tropical storm this afternoon. Good luck west coast Tartlets @T Rex & @mrsp67, hopefully it won’t be too bad. ❀
View attachment 1314541

Just having the spaghetti models! We installed accordion shutters upstairs, have to break out the downstairs for the season! Electric savor at least!!

FFS your job appears to me to be so extraordinarily stressful no matter how you dress it up.
Good luck with the new contract as I hope it means that you spend more time between your homes and with your fianacee.
AND, if being here on this forum winds you down, sorry, but most times it personally winds me up. Each to their own and all that. 😁

I bought fuel for my central heating last Nov at 65pl - today 97pl and it is May. I can last out until Sept to re-fuel but will it be any cheaper? I am lead to believe that ordinarily it will be cheaper throughout the summer months - not sure that that will the case this year. :unsure:
Same in Florida, I love buying summer clothes in winter as we use them all year!!

WTF?! The legendary poll of the β€œfaΓ§ade or the heating” earlier this year was yet more smoke and mirrors. No heating for another year! Where is the money going?!

Over the pandemic I inherited money to invest in property. I’ve firsthand knowledge of refitting old Victorian houses with heating and electricity all completed in under one week of intensive hard work (obviously there is a size disparity between a 4 bedroom terraced house in London to a chateau in the middle of nowhere). She could get the chateau done in a 5 weeks right after the BnB season is completed - I’m not buying the quotes bullshit. It doesn’t take long to provide quotes because all companies need the business to pay their bills. She’s stalling because the money is going elsewhere (an antique Indian stone gazebo?).

Why won’t people donating wake up to the tricks being played by this money launderer?!
[/QUOTE

Same, my home is only 3,000 square feet, we had a fire and our home was gutted so from the studs complete re wire, ducting heating a/c floors walks it took six months to move back in. We did have to get estimates and fight with insurance etc. But if according to skanky there are not many workmen in her area why does she need many quotes why doesn’t she get the first guy that’s willing to come and do it and just get it done. As for planning permission the flurries have stated several times three months for permission if by the four month they have not heard anything then you can go ahead and do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is the red van just the Postie?
I should imagine he/she has to make a gazillion trips a day with all the 'gifts' (aka items bought online by SJ) so is bound to be easily caught on camera.

Reactions: 5
Is the red van just the Postie?
I should imagine he/she has to make a gazillion trips a day with all the 'gifts' (aka items bought online by SJ) so is bound to be easily caught on camera.
That red van has been around for a while.

Reactions: 4
I asked the same question about the red van when Jason D showed it in his desolation video. I always thought it belonged to Ian the builder, as he was often seen with it in older vlogs. Kirsty has been seen arriving in the dark red 4x4 car in your screenshot.
Ian the builder drives a blue van, an old EDF blue van.

Oh yes. She mentioned she is purchasing a van. But I think he had a white van. Didn’t Carla say that Ian the plasterer was working there but refuses to be filmed.
He's not working at the moment. He wants to work according to the contracts, but because Stephanie Jarvis "thinks" he has made an error causing the leak in that corridor, she doesn't speak to him anymore. They haven't actually seen each other since Christmas 2021.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Why someone would want to $$ buy in Sinking Venice beats me ! :unsure:
Masks. She's all about the masks and the anonymous pre-Lenten standup sex in the back alleys disguised in your mask and domino. As Tess' mother discovered during Jarvis' all-too-vocal Tindr date in the guest room at Mutti's Venice residence, per Clara.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ian the builder drives a blue van, an old EDF blue van.

He's not working at the moment. He wants to work according to the contracts, but because Stephanie Jarvis "thinks" he has made an error causing the leak in that corridor, she doesn't speak to him anymore. They haven't actually seen each other since Christmas 2021.
Lucky Lucky man!

Reactions: 10
Sorry to hear about account being blocked, everyone should be able to state their opinion. Never will understand someone feeling so offended as to block another. Just scroll on and keep it moving is my motto. Hope you continue to use this platform in my own opinion Welcome Aboard πŸ‘
how is it possible that your account is blocked?? when i was in my first week here... i got a bit caried away...somebody reported me... and i got send on a cruise for four weeks...after that my account was still on and i continued with it...a bit more carefull i have to admit.. πŸ™„ i didnt realise at first people inhere could also have long toes...i guess i come from a background where there is free speech..so i had to get used to that...it was refreshing i have to say..:p

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyway let's move on, we have rules here to be respectful and agree to disagree rather than get into flame wars and ruin the threads for everyone etc. Mods try our best to run the site for everyone, even though it's a pretty thankless task.

A free for all, anything goes would quickly become a very unpleasant place.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i watched Dans vlog...have to say that pergola has something nice..when its overgrown that is...i also see the cracks..i dont think this will be a big issue..it will be nicer than that Indian fake antique thing..doesnt fit at all there...the vegs garden has straight lines...her heap too...so that pergola thing never will look nice and fitting..wherever she wants to put it..

Dan has clearly no help...freezing him out...i guess amaury has enough of his seek for help...

Dan keep your clothes on...please...i guess there will be a lott of grannies enjoying the sight...but no..keep a shirt on..i never quite understand why men want to take their shirts off...why?? its still hot..a shirt absorbes some sweat..so its even nicer..btw i was never allowed without a shirt..only on the beach and next to the pool..i still think its a good thing...i wont allow people working on the estate with their shirts off...its not done..one has to maintain some standards..we are not on only fans...and yes i know the platform...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.