The Chateau Diaries #15 Grifters of a feather flock together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the purpose of the cottage has become finally clear. It's the filmset for his cooking videos, which is why they only had to complete one corner of it, and for making tea. When I realised that, I was no longer puzzled about why he was spending 3 days in the greenhouse and chasing around in the golf buggy instead of cracking on with some of the work in the cottage.
I thought that Boy Trotter would be able to drive the golf buggy around their private land but even then, he needed the new boyfriend to chauffeur. At least the appearance of a new pretty young thing in his life seem to have put a spring in his step and got him moving a bit.
I brought up the question why he hasn't started work on the cottage again, and got shot down, told that it's none of my business when he's going to finish it. I also said brought up that it is only going to be a kitchen.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I brought up the question why he hasn't started work on the cottage again, and got shot down, told that it's none of my business when he's going to finish it. I also said brought up that it is only going to be a kitchen.
But...I thought it was the purpose of the vlog...to keep his fanbase informed on his progress on the cottage.....am I wrong in thinking that way?

Reactions: 17
Wow. If I had donated to his gofundme and a got shot down like that. I would have been furious. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I guess the mystery leak healed itself? I know finding I cistern under the kitchen rooms is exciting but hardly surprising. Now ignoring a two story leak well that will be exciting to see what it can bring down. Seriously, now you decide to ramp up the half bath remodel and not direct Selmer to solve the leak?
And if Marie hasn’t left already then truly shady not helping with the peacock wrangling unless she developed pavophobia (yes I goggled fear of 🦚!). Or maybe she was off with Selmer and Diesel. That would be a plot twist!
it didn’t need six people to move the peacocks. I believe the woman and her husband could easily have managed that themselves so no need for them let alone marie to help. It was just a filming opportunity

At least the purpose of the cottage has become finally clear. It's the filmset for his cooking videos, which is why they only had to complete one corner of it, and for making tea. When I realised that, I was no longer puzzled about why he was spending 3 days in the greenhouse and chasing around in the golf buggy instead of cracking on with some of the work in the cottage.
I thought that Boy Trotter would be able to drive the golf buggy around their private land but even then, he needed the new boyfriend to chauffeur. At least the appearance of a new pretty young thing in his life seem to have put a spring in his step and got him moving a bit.
for 26k One shall do a corner of the cottage once the next26k come in then he might finnish the rest of the kitchen. Phase 3 and another 26 k will see half of the bedroom / bathroom completed.

Now need funds to fix the gate and the smashed up greenhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The same thing with Dan's kitchen. Also a set for cooking food. That's not why I joined the cult, gentlemen. Michael's new video was pretty fun though. The golf cart speeding through the tiny fairy forest, and tiny bossy dog chasing deer (that no one filmed...boooo ask the patrons for a dog cam). I feel like the next thread has to include skeptic tank in the title.

If you can't criticize the media you consume, Tattle happens. Sorry Pethericks.

Posts used to combine if you collected quotes and responded. Does that not happen now?

Reactions: 6
Mojo could you please create a Voice of Reason 🥇 for JEE? And she also wins for shutting down JumpSuit Jill 🏆 too!
@Pno
@Jeeves
💫💫💫💫💫💫

🥂🥂🥂 medal 🎖 of honour for services rendered for the mental stability of tattlers that don’t rattle
also worthy of note 📝
going into the field knowing the danger ⛔

personally poured the cocktails 🍸 myself
arise Sir /Lady Jee 🥂🥂🥂💫💫💫💫
📰📰📰
oh I am ... speilberg isn’t the only one working in the background ....... it’s so big it will make the 6 Christmas 🎄 parrrfect blogs ...
might be a mini series

jack n Jill
went up the hill .....
and came crashing down 🤔 i seem to remember

odd that an alleged jail bird
sees no problem with incestious bird
breeding - in jail house memories ???

and to now places selmar as DR dolittle ...
SSB sent Jill a signal to blame selmar for the parting of the flaps ..

but I digress 🕳📰🎯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
But...I thought it was the purpose of the vlog...to keep his fanbase informed on his progress on the cottage.....am I wrong in thinking that way?
That's the point I brought up, plus the gofundme ... to complete the cottage. One dear said that it's her money, she doesn't mind and that Michael can take as long as he likes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
t didn’t need six people to move the peacocks. I believe the woman and her husband could easily have managed that themselves so no need for them let alone marie to help. It was just a filming opportunity
It seems the charlatan chatelaine is grasping at straws for content. Is there anything in the garden they can do, like sowing seeds in the greenhouse. Or are they not allowed to touch it until Mummy gets back? Maybe it’s just my Seasonal Affect Disorder kicking in, but I’m ready to tune out until spring when things hopefully start happening at the chateau, ( I won‘t hold my breath). I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like when the first guest of the season arrives, that poor person better not be afraid of having cameras shoved in their face 24/7 because: CONTENT! SJ will be bouncing around like a hyperactive poodle when new people show up. That’s probably why Selmar leaves every weekend, he’s probably tired of talking to SJ through a phone screen.

Reactions: 14
Michael's latest..... heirloom seeds are soooo expensive in France..ie please send me some😏

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Good thing you posted that link to Frank's instagram if that's what you're worried about. Frank. :unsure:
You may think whatever. I found their blog yesterday hilarious and wanted to share. Links to their site and insta were shared before, were they not? You don’t know who I am, and they don’t know either. Frustrating as that may be, I like to keep it that way.

Reactions: 10
You may think whatever. I found their blog yesterday hilarious and wanted to share. Links to their site and insta were shared before, were they not? You don’t know who I am, and they don’t know either. Frustrating as that may be, I like to keep it that way.
Their cute shack is literally crumbling, and they bought the most instagrammable puppy ever. Maybe they're prepping for the algorithm fairy to bless them too.

Reactions: 3
Their cute shack is literally crumbling, and they bought the most instagrammable puppy ever. Maybe they're prepping for the algorithm fairy to bless them too.
Look again, because imo, my humble not so well informed opinion on that particular subject, you're wrong on both accounts. It’s not their house but the ruin next door that is crumbling, as you call it, they use other words and have a vision for it that they talk about. Also, I can’t find a begging link on their site or social media, can you? No need for an algorithm, I’d say, strange and unbelievable as that may sound to you.

I get it that reading here about the mean and outrageous tactics of these grifters has made you cynical and suspicious. All I can say is that for me, their daily reports about trying to reach their ideal seem genious and very assuring. A breath of fresh air really, compared to what we’re usually discussing here. But of course I’m biased, knowing them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.