Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
“The great thing with a garden is; you can always start over” 😆
A comment lifted from the Chelsea Flower Show flog, some very good points tbh.
The answer to the initial question is that the English lady got a Belgium designer to plan a French garden.
394AFC0A-E836-4907-B7B0-042DF1E6FF91.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Jules100

VIP Member
They do lock it up because Mattress Ticking guy couldn't get in for eggs 😂 🐔🔐
I don’t believe that Jason Dubey stayed outside the chateau if he truly believed he was the only person there at the time. He just didn’t share the video of his interior exploration. I would have gone inside, it’s probably easy enough. I would just carry around a bottle of wine or booze with me & if I got busted, just hold it up & ask, “Who wants a refill!” or “It’s 5:00 somewhere!” or “It’s 10:45AM somewhere!” or “This ridiculously expensive bottle won’t drink itself!” or “Let’s play Pictionary!” or “Holy shit, I just saw Henri!”. I’ve actually got too many excuses, no one would doubt me and I don’t think people really care that much about what’s going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Jules100

VIP Member
AND... Those skinny steaks Grant cooked looked anemic and overdone. Steak should be seared and don't crowd the pan. Though they were sliced so thin it would be hard to sear them and still have them pink...
Stephanie sliced the steaks in half so there would be enough food for everyone at dinner. Except for Grant’s, he got to eat the big one. Steph suggested brussel sprout pasta or asparagus & egg if it there wasn’t quite enough to go around, but everyone said no.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Jules100

VIP Member
Ok own up you guys. How much are you being paid to comment on the shitshow. I’ve received nothing so far, I give my time freely in the name of charity!
I get paid $1,000 for each comment on Tattle & $1,000-$5,000 per comment on YouTube depending on the commotion it causes. I also occasionally receive $1.50 off Miller Lite coupons. So sweet of you to comment for free @Madame de Pompanddoodoo, I didn’t know that was still a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Speaking of @Clara Burnett, it's been a few days, since she has posted. Hope everything is okay, Clara.
Absolutely everything is fine, thank you for asking. Have been traveling a lot lately and find myself without internet more often, but the thoughts go on. I must say that with everything that has happened this year in Stephanie Jarvis' part of the universe, I am quite disappointed her had hasn't been cut off yet. Meanwhile there's so much repetition in her lies and deceit, it's rather clear which way things are going but watching it is boring and even my patience knows its limits.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
If you're going to have plastic condiment bottles on the table, you sure as hell don't need charger plates, soup spoons, salad forks, bread plates, etc. Take a seat PJ and stop trying to be relevant. His pretentious, faux-nobility lapdog ass is pissing me off tonight!
1653878763559.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Patriciarella

VIP Member
13B23A9C-727D-4478-995A-816CCB7FE034.jpeg

Dan! Annmarie! It was funny when you locked Jason out but it’s me. Oh Baghead I didn’t see you there, wait is that my grandfather’s shirt you’re wearing?
D3276ED2-4775-4E2E-A7DE-82103FEBB9AD.jpeg

Grant I can see you cooking. Let me in! Grant don’t use my fork to pick up that big steak. No! It is too heavy, my fork will bend. Dan stop using my mayonnaise.
31D8AAFA-3C7F-4646-B214-2969D77478B3.jpeg

Ruby how did you get in? Oh the other window that Hanni jumps in. I can’t, my jeans are too tight. Of coarse I tried the door the peacock comes in but Potty changed the locks when he saw me with OUR keys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

missartemis

I just posted this comment on the Fleuries latest vlog: That was pure joy to watch. I had the honor of hearing a Canadian opera singer in the Lalande chapel and he explained that choir music was written to accommodate the different characteristics of the building's natural acoustics. Those violins sounded like they were made for that space. I have often commented to other Chateau owners that they should feature and support the local villages and people in their vlogs, so I am so thrilled that you did this! And that you hire local community members for your renovations and upkeep. You're doing it right! How fitting that Saint Martin shared his cloak with a person in need and now others are honoring his charity by helping restore a chapel devoted to him. It's an inspiration. You might want to give Lalande a call if the church finds a good chapel restorer. I heard they're looking for one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
As the unofficial self-proclaimed sub watcher. I have some news.
The Fleuries have almost surpassed SJ by 100,000. Probably by week's end, they will have the 5,000k or so needed to make it official.

Fluries 286k
SJ 191k

This week we will probably watch SJ buy some more useless unneeded shit.
Le Fleur will probably show us updated kitchen design, stupid Philipp jokes, and cute shots of the puppy.

SJ had so much potential. But, instead, she is sliding in subs, losing grannies, and has zero sponsored videos.
She did indeed have potential. But like everything she starts it loses momentum over time. This is the first proper job she's ever had in her whole life. If only she'd not been so arrogant & vain she might have seen that as the channel grew she needed professional expertise (as she's got none herself). Lacking any form of self awareness at her lack of skills she's been winging it & getting away with it pretty well up until now. Any professional who comes her way seems to get lost down the back of one of her many stained sofas - chateau restorer, accountant, architect, pond surveyors..because the autocratic La Lande leader doesn't need any advice & doesn't want anyone else in control but her. So her approach of quantity vs quality = Fleuries win. Her overblown gaudy 'style' vs thoughtful, classy = Fleuries win. Disorganised projects vs planned & completed projects = Fleuries win.
The main win for Fleuries is that that realise that reliance on YouTube revenue/patrons has a shelf life & their gite & chateau will eventually be their revenue stream. Set that against Fanny's no plan strategy when she had a 2.5 year head start on them - she joined YouTube in July 2018/they joined in Nov 2020.
Fanny's heady mix of arrogance + ignorance = Fleuries win hands down every time. Oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Eduardo35

I wonder if she will start losing patrons now that the vlogs are getting really boring? Her spendthrift, love bombing, narcissistic lying behaviour hasn't proved an effective deterrent but perhaps sheer lack of appeal will.
What is more ridiculous is she is too cheap to spend 700 euros each for a FULL GROWN TREE, but extravagant enough to spend 6500 pounds on a useless pagoda! She is extravagant enough to spend 1500 to buy a pair of antique chairs, but too cheap to hire multiple local (FRENCH) craftsmans to work on her Chateau. This woman is the definition of cringe and cutting corners.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Jules100

VIP Member
I just found a $100 bill driving home on the side of US1. I saw something that looked like money, we pulled over & it was $100! USA! USA! We bought some wine & sent the kids to their favorite local Korean restaurant. 💸💰💵🤑

• Heart
  • Wow

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Apologies for the London derailment, I'm way behind because I’ve been in the Capital soaking up the Jubilee atmosphere. I’ll be back in the land of Fanny the Fraud ASAP 🇬🇧
45E5EC63-54FA-411C-890C-4A3569961EBC.jpeg
4A681997-572B-40E7-82E6-82F59C3E5C48.jpeg
61F75980-B511-4399-9F07-978672023D1A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

missartemis

You tattlers rock with your research.

Too busy for the live chat... but shows up in the comments.

Kate Hobbs
4 minutes ago
It is just over 1 year since the panelling for the grand salon arrived. Any chance we can see an update? Also well over a year since Natti’s apartment was being built, was it ever finished? 🇦🇺 how time flies!

The Chateau Diaries
1 minute ago
The grand salon will be started very soon - it’s our next interior project. Nati’s apartment is on hold until we get the planning permission for the doors
Because nothing can be done until the doors are in. Can you imagine Fannie as a project manager at a building site? "Well, we can't put the walls up until the roof is on."

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Armed with my hot water bottle in one hand and my Spode travel tea mug in the other, I took a twilight stroll and listened to nightingale birdsong whilst admiring the tree ferns. La dee dah.
1654147599150.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Patriciarella

VIP Member
Why is SJ buying more orchids? Did Snorty kill the ones Mummy had when he was pretending to know about pot plants?
Why buy a rooster house when Grant could build one in his sleep with all the wood in Selmar’s shed?
Why is Snorty rubbing all the napkins on his body?

• Haha
Ok own up you guys. How much are you being paid to comment on the shitshow. I’ve received nothing so far, I give my time freely in the name of charity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37