The Chateau Diaries #149 Jason Dubey said: "Complete Isolation And Desolation Of This Place"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok own up you guys. How much are you being paid to comment on the shitshow. I’ve received nothing so far, I give my time freely in the name of charity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can’t believe SJ could not meet with a guest for 15 minutes and have a photo with them. I would be pissed if I was a fan who travelled to the middle of nowhere with a gift and no sign of SJ.
Where was Marie in the steak dinner vlog - has she left?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ok own up you guys. How much are you being paid to comment on the shitshow. I’ve received nothing so far, I give my time freely in the name of charity!
I get paid $1,000 for each comment on Tattle & $1,000-$5,000 per comment on YouTube depending on the commotion it causes. I also occasionally receive $1.50 off Miller Lite coupons. So sweet of you to comment for free @Madame de Pompanddoodoo, I didn’t know that was still a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Tattlers are PRICELESS in terms of laugh out loud moments and digging factual dirt about the goings on in the Chateauverse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Dear Tattle, you are not the first, nor the only "slander" group in which I participate. Sometimes I wonder how I always end up in such groups.
Probably because I'm smart (I need a little modesty🤗).
Basically, I do all the research work voluntarily. If I get paid, I will gladly leave my money to those in need.
I'm waiting for someone to contact me with a serious offer.
In the meantime, I will listen to my favorite music: Depeche Mode and occasionally like CD and then dislike. That's the advice from today: Badly affects the YouTube algorithm.😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just when I thought Jarvis’ crap taste could not be surpassed, along comes Jason and his 16 room bnb. Hideous, especially room 6.
Still, now he’s back in our good books because of the fab thread title I’ll let him off and say no more.

Congrats on VIP status @Le Baiseur
Wow it's like your grandmothers attic threw up in there...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just when I thought Jarvis’ crap taste could not be surpassed, along comes Jason and his 16 room bnb. Hideous, especially room 6.
Still, now he’s back in our good books because of the fab thread title I’ll let him off and say no more.

Congrats on VIP status @Le Baiseur
If that place ever catches fire it'll burn for weeks with all that tat..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Both Nic L and Phillip small, no muscle or fat, limp wristed, appear effeminate. If she was in relationship with Potts he at the time may have been similar build but bulked out with age. Potts doesn't appear effeminate but just have that opinon of Nic L as effeminate from the photo, I maybe wrong. Dan may have to look out and he now taking his shirt off more in vlogs.
He really should keep his clothes on...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ottolenghi is the great melting pot Israeli-born chef, partner is Palestinian.
He has the greatest palate and is infamous for 97-item ingredient lists. He does fusion, but also grew up there so there are aspects of granny cooking that are Proustian for him.
Here's his felafel recipe, tending toward classic granny, I'd say.
The middle eastern breakfast mezze at his restaurants were a favourite of mine but they don’t do it anymore 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, you're right. I think it was when she was hosting one of her world renowned (irony alert) music workshops that she said something like that. I'm going to search back. If she had more than 15 guests she was breaking chambre d'hote regulations. Silly Fanny. If you're going to break the rules you shouldn't be daft enough to boast about it on camera & post it on line. But that is your arrogant nature - flaunt Covid rules, don't file taxes. Silly numbers don't mean anything to superior being Stephanie. But hey, Al Capone thought like that & it didn't turn out so well for him did it.
I seem to remember she lets the whole chateau out to the previous owners once a year.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
desperate-times-calls-for-desperate-measures-jamie-lee-curtis.gif

1654003751924.png

Free Editing Time Giveaway
Would you like some free editing time from a published author for valuable, constructive feedback on your first work of fiction?

To qualify for the draw:
1. Sign up for our newsletter, or
2. Follow us on Instagram @manorandmaker and tag a friend on the Creative Writing Retreat post, and you'll qualify for the draw.

One follower will be selected from the submissions on May 31, 5pm in Saint-Germain-des-Pres, France, and will be notified either by email or DM on Instagram. The selected follower will work with Sandra Benns, Canadian Author, for one month on editing your draft.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Re: Limoges Bernardaud red and gold ginger jar/vase.

It's also possible that it wasn't a grab gift. It's possible she was in Limoges buying the latest in porcelain plates, broke the ginger jar lid herself (or Snorts did) and was made to pay for the damage. Possible even for the money to come from the Patreon account. It'd be easy enough for her to pretend the ginger jar sans lid came from a Chateau Unwrapped fan. I'm sure Snorts is quite sneaky enough to cobble a lovely sycophantic fake letter claiming it was from an estate sale for Fanny to read out, and for El Presidente to wrap it up for the camera. Cue delight, cue admiration, cue sincere elernal gratitude, next.
If it were really sent thru the mail wouldn't it have been shrouded in bubble wrap ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG. Horrid. Also, on the cleanliness issues…..my second cousin told me that in Paris they allow the dogs to do their business on the sidewalks… and then everything gets cleaned at night? I don’t know if this is still true or not but I think I might have an issue with that. I remember watching one of the last episodes of SATC… re-runs of the original series… and the main character was cleaning off one of her high heeled shoes at a waterspout near a fountain in the middle of Paris. 😳
I'm sure it has changed now, but when I was a kid we lived in Holland for a few years - there was dog poo everywhere on pavements - people seemed to own dogs even though they lived in small apartments. We then moved to NZ and I swear we all walked with our eyes trained to the ground looking for dog poo so we didn't stand in it - took a while before we realised there was no dog poo and it was safe to walk without looking down.

Reactions: 9
Both Nic L and Phillip small, no muscle or fat, limp wristed, appear effeminate. If she was in relationship with Potts he at the time may have been similar build but bulked out with age. Potts doesn't appear effeminate but just have that opinon of Nic L as effeminate from the photo, I maybe wrong. Dan may have to look out and he now taking his shirt off more in vlogs.
Didn’t Daddy have a slender build? Just sayin’…

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Didn’t Daddy have a slender build? Just sayin’…
Bingo
We need to line up pics of Daddy with Cameltoe, baghead without the bag, potty, Skellawhore and Sun Eater... A flow chart of Daddy issues if you will...I haven't found a pic of the ex husband that I am certain of yet...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.