The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heads up Tattlers, they walk amongst us.

View attachment 1288873
@LadyPutefica

This IG account is one of Tess Hoffman's followers.
View attachment 1288873
@amazingputefica
I'm curious what you see odd about this? I follow Tess and a lot of chateauverse, and this person's IG has lots of other chateauverse they follow. So I'm a bit confused. If Tess followed her back I'd be more suspicious, but I couldn't find that Tess follows her. Just curious what you see in that I'm missing?

editing to add, that what I find odd is them using the same similar name and avatar here!

Reactions: 11
So 23k which could have gone towards heating and facade.

I'm sure i will be comfortably warm next winter, while miss Jarvis will strap on hot water bottles. Some experts expect next winter to be very harsh. Start clearing the chimney's i guess and keep them going 24/7.

P.s. don't forget to buy iron "beds' for the wood to be stacked in and a solid fireplace fence. Not a pretty one but a solid one.

Reactions: 12
One reason I took a vow not to comment on Tatyana way back in the day. I believe she is unwell.

Reactions: 16
She lost me when she was wrapping presents for all the Chateaux people which included 150.00 pillow cases. I looked them up....I was flabbergasted... What poor person spends that kind of money. Or the 100.00 candles she buys. The girl is delusional and a serial spend a holic

Reactions: 23
She had nothing worthwhile to say but needed to fill a vlog! Just another grifter who has jumped on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 14

It wouldn’t even matter if she didn’t
cry poorI could care less what she buys for herself. Hundred dollar candles hundred dollar Robe $150 pillows for her friend expensive perfume who cares but don’t cry poor take strangers monies and then buy very expensive things for yourself!

Reactions: 17
I guess the fear is that someone is being taken advantage of because of their 'personality' or 'mental health issue' etc - on the whole I don't think people like vulnerable people being taken advantage of. I've met a few people who are in their 50s and have nothing even though they are hard workers - the people around them just use them, flatmate takes the car and crashes it, family borrows money and never gives it back etc.
I'm not saying that any of the Chatpeeps are in this category of vulnerability, but they could be.

Reactions: 13
She passes off purchases as cadeaux? Do we have receipts for that, or is it speculation?

Reactions: 5
Could you repost that poll with a screenshot? - I'd love to see it if possible.
It wasn't me who posted it...I can't remember who did, but I definitely remember reading it a thread or two ago. If I can remember where or who, I'll look for it!

Reactions: 8
Something unusual going on with Nick and his parents being there. Strange to me anyway.

Reactions: 15
Do we think Fanny has been to the Chelsea Flower show today (which is a pre show invite only just for celebrities and VIP’s) or will she be there on Tuesday or Wednesday when it is members only, or heaven forbid will she have to wait until Thursday when the world and his dog are allowed in?

Reactions: 16

Super sad reading this. As our son who is undiagnosed more than likely has Asperger and works pays bills et. But is not social at all. I worry about him being alone, not taken advantage of as he is extremely intelligent and anti social. But it’s so sad for me.

Reactions: 18
I don't see anything weird either. I follow many of the chateauverse as many here and what about that? Kiki or whatever your name is: thanks for the mention but look for more relevant things to talk about.

Reactions: 2
Bring Back Marie has disappeared into the 404 ether. Link on her IG bio takes you to the latest Patreon incarnation. (Sorry, an on wrong device to easily include the link!)

Duplicated info...I see someone else has posted the link!

Reactions: 5
My issue is the opposite. Not that people are taking advantage of them, but that they are taking advantage of others…and then using their mental health diagnosis as a way to explain it away or not take responsibility. Using Michael as an example, I think he took advantage of people by begging for donations for the cottage, but blowing all his money in Spain. Then saying he has ADHD as a way to explain his poor decisions. To me, it cheapens the experience of those who are really struggling with ADHD or other mental health issues. In the same respect though, I also think Stephanie, as a narcissist, took advantage of Michael. Stephanie seems to attract vulnerable people with her love bombing, then discards them once she tires or finds a new object to feed her narc supply.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.